Wait for Me

Twelve

*Grace's Point of View*
Justin had called me over to his house to watch a hockey game and chat for a while.

"So, Ryan and I wanted to invite you on a trip to the mountains in three weeks."

"Sure. I'll check my calendar. That sounds like fun."

"My parents will be there, too. We'll be staying in the Clemenceau Mountain Logdes up in British Columbia." Justin continued.

"So I bring my skiing gear?"

"Absolutely." Ryan smiled.

"And we'll all drive up there from L.A. My dad and Ryan will fly back down here the week before and we'll get driving."

"So we start out for the mountainsin two weeks." I clarified.

"Yes."

"Do I drive myself?"

"No, no. We'll pile up into two cars."

"Sounds great."

"And tell her the best part." Ryan said to Justin with a smile.

"Ah, yes! All you'll have to pay for are some fill-ups on gas. Everything else is paid for by my dad and me. Meals and use of the ski lift and slopes are attached to the payment of the lodge."

Ryan whispered to her loudly so Justin could hear. "See, this is a benefit of being the best friend of a mega pop superstar."

Grace laughed. "Your parents do know you're inviting me, right?"

"Of course. They've never met you and they really want to. They're eager to meet the girl who sparked my... basically, my 180-turnaround."

"I'm excited. Thanks for the invite. I'll get back to you later."