Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Impossible is still impossible.

After the kiss was over Jason and Esmeralda both were feeling a little weird, they had the experience of being best friends for a very long time, and they knew what it feels like to be a friend. But being your best friend’s boyfriend or girlfriend was a total different experience for them. They didn’t know how to react about that.
Jason: so you, also love me.
Esmeralda answered with a little awkwardness in her voice.
Esmeralda: I guess yes, why you are asking this to me.
Jason: I don’t know, actually all I wanted was to start a conversation. It’s quite weird for me that you are not saying anything.
Esmeralda: well I am feeling guilty.
Jason: for what?
Esmeralda: about everything, you know I must have called you last night or at least should have asked you why you did that.
Jason: no, please don’t say anything like this, whatever happened last night was my fault I should apologize to you for that, and you know what baby let’s just forget everything and take a fresh start.
Esmeralda: yeah that would be good. Actually great, so you love me.
Jason: umm, yes.
Esmeralda: I love you too.
Esmeralda said in a very slow voice.
Jason: what did you just said?
Esmeralda: umm, I said, I am getting late for my class.
I should be get going.
Jason: wait you said you love me too, come on Esmeralda, admit it, you love me I also love you we are a couple now.
Esmeralda: couple? Wow, never thought I would feel this way about you, so you are my boyfriend now.
She said in ownership voice.
Jason took her hand.
Jason: yes my lady and you are my girlfriend; I now take a vow that we will share each and everything with each other no secrets at all. One more thing, can I get a kiss.
Esmeralda: well it depends, weather I want it or not, and mister Jason you are lucky enough that I am allowing you to kiss me but the offer is valid for the next 10 seconds only.
Jason pulled her into a kiss which lasted for 3 minutes this time, because none of them wanted this to get over, suddenly Esmeralda remembered something, she had class to attend and as she missed many classes during these seven days, she can’t afford to miss this one.
Esmeralda tried to talk during the kiss.
Esmeralda: Jason, honey I need to go, physics class, sorry but I’ll call you later bye, love you.
Jason: but why now, let’s just bunk it.
Esmeralda: no we can’t do that, however I am your girlfriend now but still I am Esmeralda your best friend who doesn’t miss her class.
I really need to go.
She pressed a kiss on his cheek and left him standing there on the roof top.
Jason in his mind, wow did this whole stuff actually happened or I am dreaming, Esmeralda is my girlfriend, dude the prettiest girl of IIT Mumbai, the girl who always been the greatest desire of every guy here is mine. Oh yeah baby you roll it Jason.
He searched for his phone in his pockets and wrote a message for Esmeralda.
“ hey sweetheart, I am enjoying the 15th minute anniversary of our love story and I am already feeling blessed, want to see you right now, please come back , I miss you and I love you very much.”
The moment this message arrived at her cell she was passing by the place where Ronaldo and others were hanging out, she opened the message and a smile flashed on her face, she also blushed a little.
Ronaldo was surprised to see Esmeralda like this, in these two days she was crying and upset because of Jason and now she is smiling. Ronaldo was happy to see that, he moved his way towards her, she didn’t realized he was coming, he putted his one hand on her shoulder from backside.
Esmeralda: if you are really going to behave like this all the time then believe me you are in a very big trouble. She said without looking at the person. She turned around and there was Ronaldo standing in front of her.
Ronaldo: what?
Esmeralda: oh so sorry Ronaldo, I thought you were somebody else, I am such an idiot.
Ronaldo: it’s okay, by the way, who was the person whom you were expecting to see right now.
Esmeralda started thinking in her mind, if I tell whatever happened today to Ronaldo then he will be really angry from me, what I should do, maybe I should hide this thing from him for some time.
Ronaldo: young girl, I am asking something, are you okay.
Esmeralda started smiling and laughing a little bit.
Esmeralda: yeah I am totally fine, there is nothing wrong believe me, so how you doing.
Ronaldo: fine thank you, by the way aren’t you getting late for your class.
Esmeralda: oh yes, thanks for reminding me, bye I’ll catch you later.
Ronaldo: bye and take care.
Esmeralda: i will.
Ronaldo thinking in his mind, she again started acting weird, I wonder what had happened, hope this have nothing to do with that Jason again, why she doesn’t understand love is not something which will make you to force something to your loved one and Jason is exactly not the guy for her.
She deserve better.
The day was Monday, starting day for workshop, Jason was excited about two things first football workshop is about to start and second Esmeralda is his girlfriend.
Esmeralda in her classroom, she was late, 3 years in IIT and never been late for class, only one day with the title of Jason’s girlfriend and see she is already late. I wonder what else this relationship stuff is going to serve to Esmeralda.
Esmeralda: may I come in sir.
Professor: Esmeralda, I thought you again got stuck in some work, if you didn’t then why you are late, actually how you can be a late comer.
Esmeralda: sir, actually I was coming to the class and suddenly Cristiano Ronaldo stopped my way, he started talking, and I thought it’s too rude to say I can’t talk to you, to some guest that too in India where guest are treated as god.
Professor: well your explanation is quite weird, still I believe you and allow you to come in, one more thing, don’t be late again.
Esmeralda: sure sir, I promise and thank you.
She entered the class room and chooses to sit on the front bench, no choice because that was the only one left.
While the class was going, she was continuously thinking about Jason and the kisses, oh god, she was checking her phone, was looking at the window and wondering what Jason is doing right now.
professor: are you sure Esmeralda that there is nothing wrong with you today, I never saw you being this much distracted, you know what I would like to see you after the class.
Esmeralda: okay sir.
In her mind: you are an idiot, do you even have any idea what are you doing, Esmeralda you can’t be distracted during your classes, now what would you do or say when professor will ask the reason, you are so dead today.
It took a little bit time for class to get over; it was the time for Esmeralda to face her professor.
Professor: what’s wrong with you, I really never saw you like this before, distracted and you, I can’t even think of it.
Esmeralda: I am so sorry sir, I don’t know what’s going in my head, but I promise this thing will never happen again, for once forgive me.
Professor: this is not about forgiveness; it’s about you lying to me, I am your teacher from three years and you are the best student of all time, I know your every nerve that’s why I can tell that you are lying right now. You have to speak the truth.
Esmeralda: I think I told you everything sir.
Professor: I can’t believe this you are still trying to seek your useless truth, well for your kind information miss Esmeralda Dsuza, I saw you last night with that footballer Cristiano Ronaldo, he was holding you so close to him, first the dancing stuff in party and then going to his room.
What’s wrong with you, he is a professional and also a star, the guy’s like him doesn’t respect feelings of girls like you, you are more like my daughter that’s why I am just giving you this warning that stay away from Ronaldo or be ready to face the consequences.
Esmeralda was shocked; he saw something which was useless the main tragedy of last night is still unknown to him.
Esmeralda was not able to say anything about that, she can’t tell him the truth, it could be dangerous for Jason but seriously he think there is something going between her and Ronaldo.
Now this is the reason to laugh out loud, the guy is Cristiano the sexy baster Ronaldo, who dates Irina sheik; he won’t even give a shit to Esmeralda.
Professor: you think being quite will solve everything, come on answer me.
Esmeralda: I am sorry sir; well I believe that I am wordless. Thanks for making me aware of everything but believe me there is nothing going between me and Cristiano, he is a good friend that’s it.
Professor: well this whole stuff starts with friendship and then you people make mistakes, I never thought I would say anything like this to you Esmeralda.
Esmeralda: but sir…
professor: no, not even a single word; I want you to take leave now, go focus on your studies stay away from this stuff.
Professor interrupted in her sentence.
Esmeralda left the class room but whatever happened there was still in her mind, why this thing happens to me only, why I can’t just get a one day of piece, my professor think that I am doing something with Ronaldo but in reality I am dating Jason, Ronaldo and Chelsea think I got over with Jason but in reality I am dating Jason, Jason thinks I am his girlfriend but in reality, oh there is no reality here, I am dating him.
But right now I hate him so much, just because him I am again stuck in waves of confusion.
She attended few classes after that but no use, everything after talking to her professor was similar to waste, the entire day was quite like a disaster to her, she just wanted the day to get over and finally when it did, she ignored everything and made her way towards her room, where she was alone because Chelsea went out with her friends again, Esmeralda is the one who barely make friends if she call you her friend then believe me she must feel something good about you or trust you.
♠ ♠ ♠
After being scolded by her teacher what she will do, and where is Jason when she really need him.