Status: This is my first story sorry for grammatical mistakes and please comment to let me know how my story is going, the story is incomplete with your help and ideas i would like to complete it, this story contains some elements with could be inappropriate for some readers sorry for that.

Ronaldo and Esmeralda: An Impossible Love Story

Reveal of Esmeralda's weekness.

Esmeralda was really upset and she was thanking the god for not letting Chelsea to see her in this state.
She was expecting a call from Jason but unfortunate enough he was busy, she decided to call him by herself but no use he refused to pick up, she was really angry this time, she threw her cell phone on the corner and closed the door, she also closed all the windows and then she decided to lay down on her bed without changing her cloths or turning the lights off, after all this when she was finally lying on her bed one drop came out from her eyes then the other and she started crying. She was crying because her teacher think that she is dating some footballer and is about to make a mistake, she was crying because she can’t tell anything to Ronaldo now because then he will start feeling awkward around her, she was crying because her only one day old boyfriend was not answering her phone calls when she really needed him. Overall she had so many reasons to cry, she fell asleep during this whole crying session and woke up when her phone started ringing in the corner, the lights were off she used her torch to check the time from wall clock it was 3:00AM who the hell is calling me this much late night, she said, it was Ronaldo, she first looked at her roommates bed, yes she was there, so Esmeralda first searched her phone which not too tough because it was blinking theN she started looking for her headset in her drawer and connected them with phone covered herself with blanket and then picked up the phone.
She said in a very low voice,
Esmeralda: hello.
Ronaldo: hey, hope I am not disturbing you, actually I was feeling a little lonely so I thought I can call you.
Esmeralda: really? Are you crazy, dude you are Cristiano Ronaldo, how he can be lonely.
Ronaldo: this is the reason, everyone think I can hang out with someone else and they always ignore me.
However it seems that you are upset again, what’s the problem now?
Esmeralda; nothing it’s just, I don’t have the habit of attending phone calls at 3:00 clock in morning.
Ronaldo: really, oh sorry, I didn’t realized it’s too early in the morning I shouldn’t have called you, but as you see I already did the mistake can you please talk to me for some time.
Esmeralda: well, as you are saying sorry, so I forgive you and surely I will talk to you, say what you want.
Ronaldo: nothing much, how was your day.
A tear again appeared in her eyes, she remained silent.
Ronaldo: young girl, are you there?
Still nothing came out from her mouth, it was quite weird for Ronaldo, she was talking fine a minute ago and just after hearing the question, she is wordless. He was so concerned about her and her saying nothing made him scared.
Ronaldo: young girl, are you listening, come on say something.
She remained silent and a beep sound came from other sIDE, she hung up, the day thing made her to remember everything from the yesterday’s incident. On the other side Ronaldo had sensed the sadness, Esmeralda mean something to him or not it doesn’t matter, because she need someone and it would be too rude to leave her alone at this moment. Cristiano wore his slippers and made his way to girl’s hostel, he was standing in front of her room’s window. He made a ring on her cell, she didn’t responded, and he heard a crying voice too, so he send a message to her “I am standing out here, open the window and come out.”
It took only a second, and Ronaldo saw reply in his cell.
“ I won’t, go away leave me alone, I am fine and I don’t need anyone, especially you.”
Ronaldo: “what’s my mistake, can you please tell me what happened”
This time no reply, now Ronaldo was really angry, he was standing in cold wind for someone and that someone is not even ready to talk to him.
he started knocking on her window, which made Chelsea to wake up, she ask Esmeralda what’s the matter but she didn’t answered, so Chelsea decided to open the window and she almost fainted, Cristiano Ronaldo, her only crush in the world was standing in front of her window.
She said by holding her excitement,
Chelsea: yes, what you want.
Ronaldo: can you please call her out; I want to talk to her.
Chelsea: her? Esmeralda?
Ronaldo: yes, please call her out.
Esmeralda: Chelsea go inside, I’ll handle this by myself now.
Ronaldo: come out, we need to go for a walk.
Esmeralda: fine but first let me go get my blanket.
Ronaldo: no need, you can have my jacket, just come out and you thanks for opening the window.
Chelsea: you are welcome; by the way my name is Chelsea.
Ronaldo: oh thanks Chelsea and you come out Esmeralda.
Esmeralda was out now, Ronaldo grabbed her hand, and by holding each other’s hand tightly the two started walking leaving Chelsea behind with lot of confusion. They walked for 2 minutes and then Ronaldo interrupted the silence.
Ronaldo: what’s wrong with you, why you hung up that time?
Esmeralda: I can’t tell you.
Ronaldo: why?
Esmeralda: because I have a reason for that.
Ronaldo: oh, so what’s the reason young girl?
Esmeralda: well it has something to do with you.
Ronaldo: okay, so tell me, what’s that?
Esmeralda: I don’t feel like, I have to tell you.
Ronaldo: oh yes you have to, I insist.
Esmeralda remained silent for some time, then she started talking.
“My physics professor saw us last night when we were going to your room after the Jason’s incident and he thought that there is something going between us, yesterday in my class I was distracted so he asked me to stay and then he scolded me, believe me he was really angry, it took three years for me to create my decent image in front of him and just because of some silly misunderstanding it got washed away within a flash.”
Ronaldo: why you haven’t told him the truth.
Esmeralda: I can’t.
Ronaldo: why?
Esmeralda: because it could be dangerous for Jason, I can’t be a reason for Jason’s harm.
Ronaldo: what? Babe he almost tried to rape you last night he deserves a punishment.
Esmeralda: we talked about this in the morning and Jason explained me everything, he said he love me and he was not able to see me with someone else, that’s why he decided to drink and that drink made him to do that stuff. Even after that discussion we kissed and decided to date because we both have feelings for each other.
Ronaldo: wait are you trying to tell me that, you are dating that moron, are you crazy or what.
I just can’t believe this, how can you be such an idiot, babe the guy who tries to force everything to you is not a right person, all he want is to use you, the feeling which he have for you is lust not love, believe me I am an experienced guy, I know this stuff.
Esmeralda now realized the problem, why she was not feeling that much happy about the fact of being with Jason, because actually the love stuff was just an illusion, if he really love her then why he didn’t called her back after seeing the miss calls, he used to do that when they were just friends. But why the hell she has to hear this from Ronaldo.
Esmeralda: how can you be so judgmental, you don’t even know him?
Ronaldo: babe I know him better then you, believe me you call this a guy sense or whatever, we guys know each other and also I know you; he is just not the guy for you.
Esmeralda: you know it because?
Ronaldo: the question is not about how I know that, it’s about your mistake which you will surely regret.
Esmeralda: what? Come on Ronaldo who are you, no one, just because we talked a lot that doesn’t mean you know me or Jason, Jason is the one who always been with me at my saddest time, he was the one who helped me to get over with David, he helped me whenever I asked for it, he is my best friend and now my boyfriend, you allow me or not I will date him, and for you I would just say stay away from us.
Ronaldo: oh, sure chick, well who is this David Anyway?
Esmeralda: no one, who can make any difference to you, just leave.
Ronaldo: fine I’ll go; I don’t have any intentions to be with someone who doesn’t even care about my efforts, I came here to help you and you are yelling at me, and you know what I won’t leave until you tell me who is this David.
Esmeralda: fine then stay here, because I won’t, David is someone who is known to everyone related to my life as you can see I believe you don’t have anything to do with my life, I won’t tell you who is David, and thanks for reminding me of him, don’t know how long this time it will take me to overcome whatever just came into my mind because of you.
She started crying, Ronaldo was really angry he couldn’t tolerate this tone of her, that too when he didn’t made any mistake.
Ronaldo: stop crying, why you don’t just tell me, and get over with this, I can help you.
Esmeralda: no you can’t, no one can, it’s about David.
Both of them didn’t realize Chelsea was following them.
Chelsea: stop it Ronaldo, you don’t know who is David and what he mean to her, you better go, you had already done too much, I really don’t know the matter between you two but I do know she is weak, whenever it comes about David she can’t handle it, you better talk to her later.
Esmeralda we are going come on.
Chelsea grabbed Esmeralda’s shoulder and started walking towards there room, Ronaldo really wanted to kill himself, what the hell just happened.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ronaldo is angry and esmeralda is sad, jason? well he is out, who is this David anyway, well to know that you have to read the story. I'll update soon.