You Left Me.

Two.

The next morning, the boys had a meeting with management over Skype because somehow, the news had already gotten out about Harry's "illegitimate child(ren)".

Afterwards, we had planned to go to the beach with everyone.

When the boys and Gemma got there, the kids and I were all ready but Talia was still getting ready.

"So, what'd management say?" I asked Harry.

"They said to continue our lives how we would if I wasn't famous, and if everyone wasn't paying attention to it. They'll find time for an interview for me to discuss if it we agree that I should, and otherwise, people don't need to know details," he said.

"I don't care what you tell them Harry, honestly. If you want to tell everyone the God honest truth, then you can, surely your fans will find out anyways since they're practically the FBI and can find out anything. And if you want to lie, just remember that you're an awful liar," I said.

He smiled, "We'll figure it out."

"Where's Calum?" Effy pouted.

"An Ash?" Alex asked.

"Luke?"

"Mike Mike."

I laughed, "They're meeting us at the beach."

"Talia! Hurry your butt up!" Niall yelled up the stairs.

I could hear Talia arguing upstairs, and it was until I could hear the person she was arguing with that I dropped the bag containing our towels and sunscreen on the floor.

"Kids stay here," I said as I kicked off my flip flops and ran upstairs, prompting Louis and Zayn to stay with Effy and Alex while the others followed me.

I burst into Talia's room to see her ex-boyfriend, Kyle standing in her room and her balcony door was open.

"Wow do I seriously have to call the cops on you again?" I asked.

"Keep quiet Sammy, the adults are talking," he snapped at me.

"Kyle you just turned 18 like 2 months ago so I'd watch your shrimp dick ass mouth if I were you," I said.

"Oh look, you got baby daddy back. How'd you do that? Did you have to threaten him with child support?" he asked.

I smiled, "No I actually didn't, go figure. But you know, at least he came back around. How many kids do you have now that you never see? 4? Ouch, might want to wrap it up down there. Some girls like little people big world I guess."

Nothing he could say at this point could hurt me.

"And might I remind you that not only are you trespassing on private property right now, but you are breaking a restraining order," I said, "Just before you say anything else."

"I don't give a rats ass about some restraining order or your private property."

"Alright but I have the right to defend myself against you if I were to feel our lives are in danger," I said, "Just a friendly reminder."

"What are you going to do short stuff? Huh? What do you want to fight me?"

"Oh it would be my pleasure."

"Come on then."

Talia moved closer to the boys and I glanced over at Harry to see that he had his phone out.

"Come on shrimp dick I'll do this with a dress on," I said as I stood in front of him with both of my hands in the pockets of my cover up.

He squared up and I just looked at him with a smile on my face.

"Come on little girl," I said.

He swung at me and I ducked out of the way, giving me the perfect opportunity to take my hand out of my pocket, which was wrapped around my stun gun and get him right in the gut with it. He fell to the ground shaking.

"Harry call the cops now," I said.

When he stopped shaking he looked up at me and I let the stun gun crackle once more, causing him to flinch.

"You don't get to go anywhere but to jail," I said to him.

The cops got there soon, and when that was all sorted out, we finally made our way to the beach.

"I am amazed how well composed you are right now after that," Zayn said.

"You had a 6 foot 8 dude swing at you. I'd be horrified," Liam said.

I shrugged, "I'm not scared by much anymore."

The 5SOS guys ran up to us when we got to the beach. They all group hugged me.

"You need to stop trying to fight people," Luke said as they let go and he picked up Alex from the sand.

"If it makes you feel any better, I won," I said.

"It doesn't," Ashton said, shaking his head as he picked up Effy and hugged her.

"Ashton!" Effy said, "In the water!"

"Water!" Alex yelled.

I took their sunglasses and flip flops off of them and Luke and Ashton ran into the water followed by Louis, Gemma and Liam with the kids. We laid down our blankets and towels and I pulled off my cover up.

"Did you get new boobs?" Harry asked.

"I did, thank you for noticing," I said.

Niall and Zayn both laughed.

"It was always your goal to have fake boobs," Harry said.

"You always felt disproportionate, with your big ass and no boobs," Talia said.

"I hated being flat chested, it was literally one of the worst things I've ever dealt with with my body," I said.

Talia made a face, "Really?"

I glared at her.

"Wait, what was that about?" Niall asked, "What was the glare for?"

I laid down on the blanket and sighed, "She's talking about something else I dealt with a little bit about a year after Effy was born."

"Which is what...?" Zayn asked.

I didn't say anything for a while.

"Oh my God," Talia said, "The real reason she was able to get new tits is because she had a small bout of breast cancer."

"What?!" Harry said, raising his voice slightly.

"You don't need to yell Harry. I've been cancer free since the double mastectomy and it's not going to be a problem in the foreseeable future," I said.

"That doesn't change the fact that you had cancer."

"Harry, Gemma doesn't know. Everyone outside of my family that knows anything else about my whole situation didn't get told," I said, "Gemma was still getting over the fact that I wasn't there anymore, I wasn't prepared emotionally to tell her and I know she wasn't prepared emotionally to know. It would've made everything come out about why I left earlier than I wanted it to."

He just took hold of my hand from his seat beside me. I kissed his hand and set our hands back down on the blanket.

"I am fine, I am alive and I am cancer-free. I don't want it to be something that everyone worries about forever."

"And she has some pretty cool boob tattoos now," Talia said.

"Really?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I declined the whole fake nipples thing during the breast augmentation. After I was completely healed, my doctor gave me the okay to get them tattooed. It is pretty cool," I said.

"Legally she can walk about without a shirt on," Talia said, "The law states you can be nude, just not aroused. As far as being shirtless goes for women, your nipples can't be erect. They can't be erect if you don't have any."

"Facts of life," I said.

"This is one of the most interesting conversations I've heard in a long time," Niall said.

"Get used to it, there's loads of interesting stories from us," I said.

"And only a few more of them involve an illness or injury on Sam's part," Talia said.

"There's a few more?" Harry asked.

"All are less severe, don't worry Harry. It's random things like how high she was when she got her wisdom teeth taken out and the thing she got strep throat and was completely and utterly emotionless for like 2 days."

"Mommy!" I heard Effy yell.

I sat up and looked at her.

"Come play with us!" she yelled as Alex screamed with happiness.

"Alright!" I called back to her and looked at the others, "As fun as this little talk was, I'm going in the water."