You Left Me.

Five.

We woke up in the morning to Alex and Effy jumping onto the bed.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Alex yelled, "It's time to wake up!"

"What time is it?" I whined.

"It's 7:45," Effy said, sitting down on the bed.

We both looked at them and they smiled.

"Good morning mommy," Alex hugged me.

"Good morning baby boy," I said, kissing his cheek.

"Good morning daddy," he said and hugged Harry.

"Good morning my love," Harry said.

"Can we go out for breakfast?" Alex smiled.

"Sure," Harry nodded.

"Effy will you make sure your brother brushes his teeth please," I said, "We'll get up and get ready."

"Alright," Effy said, "Come on Alex."

"And go wake up your aunt Talia and ask if she wants to come as well."

"Okay mommy," Effy said as her and Alex left the room.

Harry and I got up. I got ready and so did he. We got the kids ready while Talia got dressed.

We all headed out to breakfast, since my parent's had both already gone to work for the day.

"I'm not going to be home tonight by the way," Talia said, "Just heads up."

"Oooh where are you going to be?" I asked as we ate.

"At Niall's," she smiled.

"Oooooh," Harry and I said in unison.

"Why are we oohing?" Effy asked, "Who cares if Talia is at Niall's tonight? It's not like they're boyfriend-girlfriend or anything, right?"

"I don't know Effy, ask your aunt Talia if they are or not," Harry asked.

"Are you gonna marry Niall like mommy is going to marry daddy?" Alex asked, making all of us, including Effy choke on our food.

"No one is getting married honey," Talia said to him.

He pouted, "But I want mommy and daddy to get married."

We all just looked at each other.

Effy took the lead, "Alex, mommy and daddy will get married someday if they want to. But for now, let's just be happy that we have a mommy and daddy that don't yell at each other all the time alright?"

"Okay," he smiled and nodded before continuing to eat.

"Well put Eff," Talia said.

"So since I cleared that up, are we going to Disney World for my birthday?" she asked.

I rolled my eyes at her, "We're still discussing it Elizabeth. We will let you know when we decide what's going on."

"Alright, I'm just saying it would be pretty great for all of us to go on a vacation together."

"I hope y'all are prepared for her Sweet 16 because it may be 10 years away but I am not prepared," Talia said.

"My bank account cries already about it," Harry said.

"Please," I laughed.

"So, are we going to see our house soon or what?" Talia asked.

"I think dad was talking about going tomorrow," I said.

"Right on. Stoked on it."

"Yeah, we've still got to get furniture and everything else though as well."

"We should do that today then," Harry said, "My parent's wouldn't mind watching the kids while we went to IKEA."

"Perfect!" Talia said.

"Yay! Grandma and Grandpa!" Effy smiled, "Will you bring me back meatballs though???"

"Yes love we'll bring you back some meatballs," Harry said.

She smiled wide.
After breakfast, we dropped the kids off at Harry's parent's house and went straight to IKEA after picking up Robyn from the house.

Talia and I linked arms with Robyn while Harry walked beside me around IKEA.

"This is your chance to pick a stage room and just get everything you want in it, like how you've always wanted," Harry said to me.

I glared at him slightly, "You're trying to pay for all of this aren't you?"

"I'm not trying, I'm going to."

"You're an angel," Robyn said, making him smile.

Eventually, I found the one. Talia found hers and Robyn found hers. We found one for Alex and one for Effy online rather than at IKEA.

"So," I said to Harry after we had put the kids to bed and were sitting on my bed watching TV, "What do I have to do to repay you for buying all of that stuff today?"

He laughed, "You don't have to do anything to repay me, love. You've given me two beautiful kids and that is more than enough."

"You're full of shit Harold."

"No fucking way," he laughed and I smiled at him.

I kissed his cheek, "Thank you Harry. It means a lot."

"Of course, beautiful."
Harry stayed the night again, but this time when we woke up, it was to Talia coming into the room freaking out.

"Whoa whoa whoa," I said, "Calm down and tell me what's wrong."

She had her hands stuck in her sweatshirt pocket and she was pacing back and forth.

"Sam this is bad," she said.

"Talia, what is bad?"

"This is!" she said, pulling out a pregnancy test and tossing it onto my lap.

The test read, "Pregnant".

"Who did you even have sex with?!" I asked.

"With Niall!"

"When the hell did that happen?!" Harry asked.

"In Sydney still! Like the first fucking day, God I'm so stupid!"

"Talia, calm down," I said, getting out of bed and wrapping my arms around her, "Everything is going to be okay. We're going to figure this out."

"Sam I'm so scared to tell him."

"He's going to be fine," Harry said, "Niall's not the kind to get mad at someone for anything like this, it isn't just something you did. It takes two to tango."

"I just feel so stupid."

"You're not stupid."

"If you're stupid for getting pregnant at 21, what am I for getting pregnant at 15?" I asked her, "You're not stupid. And we will figure this out."

"I need some air," she said.

"Go get dressed and we'll go for a walk," I said to her, "I'll meet you downstairs."

She nodded and left the room. I got ready then sat down on the bed.

"I'll be back, have Niall come over. We need to just get all of this out of the way," I said to Harry.

He nodded, "I'll call him as soon as you walk out the door."

I looked at him for a long moment before speaking, "I love you Harry."

"I love you too Samantha," he said, a smile coming across his lips.

I kissed his cheek before getting up and leaving the room. I let the kids know that we were going on a walk and then went downstairs. Talia and I left and started towards Hyde Park.

"I just feel like everything is going to fall apart," she said as I linked arms with her.

"I know, that you haven't exactly been exposed to the most flawless and well put together relationships where kids are involved. But don't let your mum's history with guys, and what happened between Harry and I in the beginning taint your view. Niall is an entirely different person than your dad and the situation with Harry and I was just so messed up to begin with. Niall adores you, we can all see it. He texts you all day, every day and he looks at you like you're an angel. He's not going to just bail, even if it does upset him. He'll stick around."

"I guess you're right. I'm just scared is all."

"I know love."

We talked and walked around for about another 15-20 minutes before walking back to the house.

"He's here, okay," she nodded, "We can do this."

"That's the spirit!" I said as I opened the front door.

"Hello loves," Niall smiled as we walked into the living room where he sat with Effy, Alex and Harry.

"Hello," we smiled.

"Can I talk to you in private Niall?" Talia asked.

"Alright," he nodded.

They went upstairs and I sat beside Harry and looked at him.

"What's going on?" Effy asked.

"Uh, we'll talk to you about it a bit later alright? Once we've gotten a chance to talk to Niall after aunt Talia finishes talking to him," Harry said.

"Alright," she smiled and continued watching Sesame Street with Alex.

"Guys!" we heard Talia call out a few minutes later.

"Hang out here alright? Come get us if you need anything," I said to Alex and Effy.

"Okay mummy," Alex said and Effy nodded.

We went upstairs and into Talia's room. Niall sat on the bed with his face in his hands.

"I think he needs some brutal honesty right now," Talia said.

"Your turn," Harry said to me.

I smirked at him and then sat on the bed in front of Niall.

"Niall, look at me," I said to him.

He looked up at me.

"What are you feeling right now?"

"Scared, irritated at myself that I didn't use protection, worried about what the fans will think and what management and my family will say," he said.

"Alright, well let me tell you how it is. You're going to be a father. That's just what's happening right now. You might as well stop being scared now because there's nothing that fear is going to do about this. Stop being irritated that you didn't use protection because again, it's not going to do anything. Your fans will support you no matter what, the same as they do Harry and the rest of the boys. They love you and that will not change when a baby comes into the picture. Management will tell you what they told Harry and I, just keep living your lives. And your family might be a little disappointed that you're not married already but they will still love and support you because they're your fucking family Niall. No one is perfect so you need to get out of your head and stop thinking you should have been. Your stress will make Talia stressed, and stress isn't good for Talia and your child that she's caring. So I suggest that you just get over all of the preliminary fear factors of finding out you got someone pregnant and skip straight into the being extremely supportive part. Because for a billionth time, there is nothing that you can do about this now without compromising both of your moral fibers."

"Can I talk to you alone?" he asked me.

I looked back at Harry and Talia and they left the room.

"I want to be supportive. How do I show her I support this? What would you have wanted Harry to do?"

"It's not hard Niall. It's getting her prenatal vitamins and making sure she takes them, reading parenting books for dads, taking her to her doctors appointments, asking her how she's feeling every day, wanting to buy baby stuff so she doesn't feel like she's the only one who cares about that stuff, caring about what you name them but not being too forceful with it. Being supportive is just showing that you care about her and about the baby. It's about putting in some effort in showing her you're not going to leave and that her past experiences with men leaving when people need them most isn't how it is with you. It's simple, just be a dad to that baby and understand that you have a baby mama now and that comes with a whole load of problems that can be brought up and you have to be sensitive about what you do since you two aren't dating each other. None of us know how Talia feels about you right now, so just, don't let your eyes wander too much. We don't know how it'll effect her."

He nodded, "Thank you Sam. I'm going to be supportive and do all those things you said and more. And I want to be with her, I have since that night that I met her. There's just something about her."

"Then let her know you're not walking away."

"I will."