Status: Christmas is the best with you.

Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe

Kiss You

They have been flying for hours what seemed like days for Zack. He still couldn't sleep and he didn't want to. He held Brian's hand tightly, never letting go.

A couple hours later they arrived in Canada, they got their luggage and waited for their taxi. Brian helped Zack with his jacket, after he put on his own he hugged and kissed Zack.

"Why don't you try and get some rest on the way to the cottage? we'll have an eventful day tomorrow, are you excited?" Brian whispered into his ear.
"I am excited, really excited I just want to spend it with you. As I sleep, will you hold me?" Zach asked hugging Brian back.
"Of course," Brian replied before their taxi arrived.

Zach slept in Brian's arms most of the way there, he awoke 15 minutes before they got to the cottage. Once they arrived, Brian paid the man before they headed inside.

Inside there was a big fire place, a turquoise coloured couch, 4 black footrests, there was a Christmas tree already up and decorated. There were 10 plates, 7 mini plates, 10 glasses and 4 coffee cups. There was a single bedroom with 2 toilets, one in the bedroom and elsewhere. There was no basement just one floor.

Zack walked to the bedroom, dropping his luggage off before getting ready for bed. Brian came in a little later and cuddled him before they both fell asleep in each others arms.

---


It was a bright sunny morning, the birds were tweeting and it felt warm even with all the snow.
Zack got up and walked to the dinning table, hugging Brian from behind, kissing his bare back.

"Sleep well baby?" Brian asked, holding Zack's hand.
"Yes, finally," Zack said, hugging him tighter.
"I went out and got you breakfast and coffee" Brian said, handing him his breakfast.

Zack sat down, his stomach was full and he just wanted to relax.

"Come on babe, we have a lot to get done today" Brian cheerfully said, walking to the bedroom throwing off his clothes before getting dressed with new clean clothes.
Zack got up and did the same thing, they put on their boots, gloves, hat and jacket then headed out.

Their plan today was:
Christmas shopping,
lunch
site seeing
skating
and skiing


They had quite a lot to do today but all Brian wanted was to get Zack under the mistletoe.