Status: Christmas is the best with you.

Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe

Shopping.

It was a cold day in Alberta, the wind was howling and the snow was flying everywhere. Zack and Brian got out of their rental car and walked to the mall, hand in hand.

"We'll meet in 3 hours for lunch?" Brian asked, wrapping his arms around his waist.
"Okay, where will we meet?" Zack said, wrapping his hands around his neck.
"How about right here?" Brian said, placing a kiss on Zack's lips.
"Ok! Love you, see you soon" Zack said, hugging him. Brian nodded and they went their separate ways.

[][][]


Zack walked into HMV, the cd store. He walked over to the band shirts and picked out 3 different ones. A Nightmare before Christmas, Metallica and Misfits shirt.

He than walked over to the cd aisle and picked up a slipknot, ac/dc and issues album. Everything was expensive in Canada, a cd in America was around $10 while in Canada they were $22 so he couldn't pick as many as he would usually.

He walked to the television series section and picked up seasons 5-9 of Supernatural. Brian loved Supernatural but only got to finish season 4. So he figured he'd pick them up.
Zack walked to the cashier, placing all the things he had picked up and paid for them. The price came out to $282.

He than walked over to the Dollarama and bought a stocking and things to put into it. Little things like chocolates, shaving cream and razors, a new calendar, a phone case, sweets and other little things. He just hoped that Brian liked everything.

[][][]


Brian walked all over the mall, buying little things here and there, shirts and perfumes, he didn't buy much because the thing he bought Zack was a cat. A Egyptian sphinx cat. Zack has always wanted one and Brian finally had the money to buy one.

The 3 hours were up, Zack was standing in the spot where they said they'd meet. He was always early, 10 minutes later Brian walked to Zack.

"Sorry babe, I couldn't decide on what to get you," Brian kissed Zack cheek.
"It's fine" Zack smiled,
Zack too Brian's hand and they walked to the food court, down the escalator and into the food court. There were many things, sushi, a&w, subways, McDonalds and so many more.
Zack and Brian walked to the subways, Zack got a salad and a water, Brian got a sub and a soda.

Once they finished there they headed out to go skating. Hoping they weren't that bad, being their first time.