Status: Christmas is the best with you.

Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe

Fight

"What the fuck" Zack yelled, Brian had pushed him down the mountain.

"Well you weren't going and we only have 20 minutes left" Brian shouted.

Zack ran off, Brian had pissed him off big time, he took off all the equipment and ran to the car. Locking himself in, he started crying. He couldn't believe what Brian had done. Yeah there was only 20 minutes left and it took 10 minutes to get down but he wasn't ready.

Brian walked to the car and drove off, not talking to Zack the whole time not even stopping for food. It was going to be a long ways home without talking but neither of them cared because neither of them wanted to talk to each other.

Once they arrived, Zack ran inside locking himself in the bathroom running the water for a shower. Brian got out of the car and had a smoke, he promised he wouldn't but he had to. One smoke turned into 2 smokes which turned into 5 smokes which turned into 10 smokes which turned into the pack.

Brian smelt of smoke but he didn't care he walked to the fridge and opened it, taking out a bottle of jack, drinking the whole bottle.

Zack finished his shower, walking into the bedroom jumping on the bed and falling asleep. Tomorrow was Christmas eve, Zack just hoped that everything would be okay in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
short I'm srry