Status: Active <3

Devil, yet an Angel

Two can Play That Game

Being around Alex was harder than I thought it would be. But I couldn't just ignore him and pretend he doesn't exist. I thought things would be easier by moving to Rian's place, but it wasn't.

I still had to see Alex everyday and it killed me every time I saw him. He was my partner in most of my classes, so I had to be around him. It would not have been very mature from me to ask for a new partner, so I accepted the fact that he could not go away from me.

I didn't eat lunch with my friends all week. First, I didn't feel like being around my friends. Actually, I just wanted to be on my own. I was scared they would ask questions about Alex and I since they all seemed to think we both liked each other. Rian was the only one who knew what happened and it would remain that way.

Rian wasn't a big fan of Alex, and I couldn't blame him. When I told him the whole story where Alex went back to Alex after everything he said to me, Rian just wanted to hurt him. He wanted him to suffer as much as I did. I made him promise not to do anything, but I still appreciated that he cared enough about me to stand up for me. I probably would have reacted the same way if it was the other way around, if Rian was the one who got hurt by a person he loved.

I also told Rian about Alex realizing he made a big mistake by choosing Zack over me. Rian was scared that I went back to him and pretended that nothing happened. He was glad when I said that I didn't and that I probably never would so I could avoid being hurt and heartbroken all over again.

Rian said it was a good decision and that I deserved so much better than Alex Gaskarth. When Rian saw me crying during the week, he would hug me and tell me that I was an amazing person who deserved someone as amazing as me...and that that someone just wasn't Alex.

I was glad to have Rian. He would try to cheer me up and would leave me on my own when he felt I needed it. I knew he didn't really appreciate the fact that I was in my bed all the time that I wasn't in school. But being the good guy he is, he understood and didn't try to push me to do fun things.

My feelings for Alex didn't fade away, they were still there. I couldn't deny them. The only thing I could do was try to hide them and burry them deep inside my mind. It hurt so much knowing that a few seconds ruined everything. A few seconds is all it took to take him away from me.

I didn't do much that week. I didn't do anything productive, I just missed Alex. I missed everything about him. I missed falling asleep next to him. I missed his arms who gave me such warm comfort. I missed the way he looked at me like I was the only person in the world. I missed everything about him.

It was Saturday when Rian decided to go in town and party with our friends. I did not feel like going, so I denied their offer. Rian offered to stay with me at home even though I kept telling him that I was fine. I wouldn't tell him that I was sad because of Alex, he would tell me that Alex doesn't even deserve a single one of my tears.

Since I didn't want to ruin Rian's night and that it would probably do more good than bad, I decided to join the party. That was just a great opportunity to get wasted and forget about everything for a little while.

I changed into more formal clothes, grabbed my wallet and left the appartment with Rian. I put a smile on my face that was first fake but that soon turned in a real one when we joined our friends at the bar.

I missed them. It was hard being away from them all week. I'm not used to having friends, so I was having them in my life is one of the best gifts life could have given me. Each one of them being extraordinary and awesome, I would not trade them for anything in the world.

**********

A few hours after getting to bar, I was more than wasted. How much did I drink? I couldn't even count on my two hands. In fact, I stopped counting after drinking 5 beers, 5 shots of tequila, 1 rhum and coke and 2 sex on the beach.

I was in the middle of the dancefloor with my friends having a good time. I didn't have a care in the world, that is what I love about alcohol. I always feel better after drinking, I'm a funny drunk. And at the moment, I was also an horny drunk.

Everybody around me looked so sexy to me. Well boys, not girls. Girls are gross, boys are hot. I thought Rian was extremely hot, but I knew I couldn't make a move.

Why do hot guys need to be straight? I would have jumped on him if he didn't have a girlfriend. I could have tried to turn him into a cool gay guy like me, which I knew I could since I'm the amazing Jack, but it would not have been fair for her precious girlfriend.

And then I spotted a guy, or should I say a God. He was tall, muscular and had long brown hair. He was standing in the middle of the dancefloor on his own and I could see that he was looking back at me.

My sober self would have stayed where he is, but my drunk self decided to go and talk to that guy. In fact, I wanted more than just talk.

''I noticed that you were staring at me, liked what you saw?'' I asked as I got next to him.

''Yes, really. You're kind of hot,'' the hot guy replied.

''You're not too bad yourself dear,'' I said winking.

''Enjoying your night?'' He asked.

''Yeah, but I thought we could bring the party somewhere else, you know...just you and me?'' I proposed. The words just came out of my mouth so easily.

''My place or yours?'' The guy asked.

Wow! All this time, it was that easy to get yourself a one-night stand. I should have tried earlier.

''Mine,'' I answered.

I didn't just want to have sex with a stranger, I had a bigger plan in mind. I knew Alex would be home and that was just perfect.

I grabbed the guy's hand. I didn't care about his name or who he was, all I cared about was that he was hot and that he would help me venge myself from Alex.

I never used to make people pay for what they did to me. But this time was different, I needed it. I wanted Alex to learn from his mistakes once and for all.

We hopped in the first taxi that we spotted and made our way to my place. Nothing much was said during the ride. My hot boy would just look at me intensely, bitting his bottom lip. That was enough to turn me on and I could already feel myself gettting hard.

I knew this would be a great night after all. After everything that happened, I deserved it. And Alex deserved to hurt like I did. Two can play that game. And it was my turn to win it. It was time for Alex to lose. And he would lose big time.

I paid the taxi driver when we got to my appartment building. It was around 2 AM, so I knew Alex wouldn't be asleep yet. And if he was, I would make sure to wake him up with the sound of my voice.

I got in the elevator with my hot date. I could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted to jump on him. I did too, but now wasn't the right time. I grabbed his hand when we reached my floor. I knew it would be painful for Alex seeing me holding hands with someone that isn't him.

I opened my appartment's door and just like I expected, Alex was seating on the couch watching TV. I knew my plan would work.

I closed the door behind and kissed my hot date hungrily but he pushed me back a little, pointing at my roommate.

''Oh, don't mind him. You know you want this,'' I said in a flirtitious tone. ''My room's down the hall of the left.''

He nodded and crashed back his lips on mine. It didn't feel exactly right, but I kissed back hungrily so Alex could have a great free show to look at. My hot guy was leading me to my room. I opened my eyes, still kissing the guy. I wanted to see Alex's face.

And I got the look I was waiting for. He was sad. He was crying. He was hurt. He finally knew how I felt. He stood up from the couch and walked past us, locking himself in his room. Poor baby, who's hurting now?

The guy pushed me in my room, closing the door behind us. Few seconds later, we were both naked on my bed. And I didn't care about being loud. I didn't care if Alex heard us moan.

That's what I wanted. I wanted him to suffer even more. I was taking a guilty pleasure at the idea he was crying in his room while I was having one of the greatest times of my life. Like I said, two can play that game. And I won.