Status: Active <3

Devil, yet an Angel

In The End (Final Chapter)

**4 years later**

There are times in your life where you think that life can't get in your way anymore. You believe that you finally found your happiness, your little paradise.You believe that this how things are emant to be. You hope that things will stay the way they are, that life will finally give you a break. That was my philosophy when Alex and I were getting closer. I found happiness in his person, in his presence. Being around him and just hanging out with him was where I could find my little paradise, my only retreat. It just felt so right and made me believe that things could not change, that they would stay just the way they were. I thought that that Alex and I would be happy together forever, that life finally gave us a chance to breathe and live. I believed that life would just let us alone once and for all.

But I was naive to believe that life would not try to seperate Alex and I. Because life never is easy. Things kept getting in the way of our happiness. Things kept trying to seperate us, they kept trying to ruin our paradise. Jealous exes, stupid actions, mistakes, fear...all those things only had one goal: to break us up. It's like they believed that Alex and I did not deserve to be happy. It's like they believed that we only deserved drama, sadness and pain. And they did their job right. Our paradise quicly faded away, taking away with them our happiness, our faith...they basically took everything away from us. They turned us into humans who only existed. We did not live anymore, we only tried to survive.

It went to the point where life was going to take Alex away from me, forever. It went to the point where the angels were pratically calling him back to them. I thought he was gone forever and that life had finally win...and that Alex and I lost the battle. Life had finally reached his goal to ruin us, to break us up. And it did it big time. But this was not what happened. It went for the best When the doctor told me that Alex would be okay, all of my nerves broke down. Tears of joy mixed with tears of sadness. My Alex was going to survive. After everything that we have been through, we both made it in the end. After every single obstacles and mountains, we finally won. And we never were going to give life another chance to mess with us. We were done with that, we were done with people trying to ruin us. From then, it only was Alex and me. And it was going to stay the same until the end.

As I watched my boyfriend, or should I say husband, getting changed before we had to get to our incredible job, I felt the same butterflies that I felt the first time that I ever laid my eyes on him. It's like I was falling in love with Alex all over again. He was so beautiful, so perfect. And he was all mine. And he always was going to be. Forever and always, that was how things were supposed to be from the start and that was how they were going to be in the end. And I thought back to other events that brought us to where we finally were today.

When Alex got out of this hospital after the whole incident with Zack, things were okay. We had a hard time to move on from what happened to us. We still were afraid that someone would tried to hurt us. We were afraid that there was more drama to come. But most of all, we realized that we could not live with each other. Alex finally was my boyfriend. We were stronger together, we were madly in love with each other and we were going to help each other to get better.

As for Rian, he did not have the same luck as us. The system being an unfair one; he pleaded guilty to unpremeditated murder and was going to spend the next 25 years of his life in a cell. He did not belong there. He was a hero, not a criminal. He defended himself the best way possible saying it ws to protect two persons that were in danger, that he shot in a situation of self-defense. But they would not hear it. So he was sent to a jail in San Diego where he was going to live with people who actually deserved to be there while he only deserved a trophy and hug for his courage and gesture. That was so unfair.

A few months later, I asked Alex to marry me. Hearing him say yes made me the proudest and happiest boy in the entire universe. Alex Gaskarth was going to be my husband. You would say that it was kind of quick, but I just knew that he was the love of my life and I wanted the world to know. I wanted the world to know that he was mine and that I was his. I wanted to show him the infinite love that I had for him. Our relationship was absolutely perfect. We forgot about our dramatic pass and found our paradise in each other's arms. We finally found what we have been looking for. And we never were going to let it go.

We got married a few months later and it was the best day of my life. I should have been nervous, but I was not. I just felt peaceful and calm. We were surronded by a few friends and my family. Alex tried to invite his family to what was going to be the most important day of his life, but they refused. I wished they could have been there to see their son finally be happy. I wanted his family to be as proud of him as I was. I wished that Rian could have been there too. If it was not for him, none of this would have happened. Alex and I would have both been dead. There would not have been any wedding, just infinite nil.

I can still remember what I said in my vows. I promised Alex to always be there for him in his ups and his downs. I promised to protect him from the pain and sadness. I promised to always love him as much as I ever could, to make sure he always was going to be happy. I promised to always support him in his desions and to encourage him to follow his dreams. Finally, I promised him to give him my infinite love, always and forever. And I was going to keep every single one of those promises because Alex deserved what was best. Alex deserved to be treated like a prince, like an angel.

Alex and I kept studying to get our Musical degree. We were not very motivated. We did not want to be there. It was weird to have my classes without Rian, I was really missing him and I was wishing I could have thanked him one more time for the great thing that he did for Alex and me. Plus, we did not really care about the theoric stuff. What we wanted to was play music. We wanted to perform, to show the world what we were capable of. But that dream had to wait. So we kept studying, keeping that dream in the back of our minds.

When we were out of school, Alex and I started to compose songs together as a duet. He was the singer while I was the guitarist. We recorded a few songs and sent them to many labels in the hopes that they would call us back. Months passed and no label showed any sign of interest in our stuff. That was until we woke up to the most unexpected. It was the director from Hopeless Records. He wanted to sign Alex and I to his label. Our dream was finally coming true. We were going to play music for a living. We were going to see our dreams come true together.

We quit University and started to record an album right away. Both Alex and I could not believe what was happening to us. We were leaving the dream. And living it with my husband only made it even more fantastical and amazing. We passed a few months in the studio composing and recording. It was hard, but in the end, the final result was phenomenal. The first album of Forever&Always was finally out and that only was the beginning of something even more bigger.

We started touring with bigger bands than us. We opened for bands like Tonight Alive, You Me At Six and more. Even though we still weren't well known, it felt incredible to play on stages in front of hundreds, even thousands of people. Alex and I were finally showing our talent to the world. That was what we always wanted: living the dream with the love of your life.

Our popularity increased rapidly as the months went by. We had fans who would show up to our shows, singing along to every single one of our songs. It felt awesome to see such dedicated fans. They were giving us so much love. And we feeded on that love. Everything was insane. Our songs played on the radio and our albums sells were incredible. We started from nothing to finally reach the top.

Tonight was our first headlining gig. We became big enough to have our own shows and have our own tour. We had released another album and we became popular all over the world. I was pretty nervous. I never was nervous, but this time, I was. Never in my life would have I thought that I was going to share the stage with the love of my life, doing music for a living.

''I love you,'' My husband whispered as he took me in a hug.

''I love you even more, Alex,'' I replied.

''I can't believe that this is finally happening. Our first headline show. This is our dream Jack. And I'm so happy to live it with you by my side,'' Alex said.

''It will always be you and me, until the end,'' I replied, before kissing him tenderly still feeling those same old and beautiful butterflies in my stomach.

''Forever and Always,'' Jack said.

That's when Alex and I were given the signal to get on the stage. I grabbed my old guitar and ran to the stage with Alex by my side. We were welcomed by the cheers and the screams of the crowd. That was home. Being on stage that I shared with my husband, in front of the most beautiful crowd, grew up to be my home. That was where I belonged. I belonged with the most beautiful, incredible, amazing, smart, respectuous and generous man that I called my husband. I belonged by his side. We had found our paradise.

Alex and I had showed life that we were stronger than she was. We showed her that she might have seperated us for a while, but that our love was so powerful that nothing could seperate us forever.I fell in love with this guy who used to be a jerk. I fell for him hard and he did too. We hurt each other, we both have been really stupid. We thought it was the end of us, but it was not. Love made us fight. We did not give up. We fought for each other until we found our way back to each other's arms, right where we belonged. The guy I once thought was a human form of the devil turned out to be an angel. And he was my angel. Forever and always.
♠ ♠ ♠
THE END