Status: Active <3

Devil, yet an Angel

Hating You

After settling in most of my stuff, I was hungry, very hungry. I did not buy anything to eat yet, but I saw my roommate eating some cereals earlier. Maybe he won’t mind? Who am I kidding? We talked like 30 seconds and he was an asshole. Why do beautiful guys need to be assholes? Can’t they just be beautiful from the inside too? Maybe I’m judging him too fast.

I could hear the shower running meaning my roommate was cleaning up. I guess that was my chance. He would not notice I ate some of his cereals if he doesn’t see me right? That’s what I thought.

I grabbed a bowl and pour some cereals and milk into it. I sat at the table with my iPod listening to my favorite songs, feeling overconfident I would not get caught. After taking 2 bites of my meal, someone took my headphones out of my ears.

‘’Oh look at that, the roomie made me dinner!’’ My roommate said.

‘’Well, actually it was for me…’’ I replied shyly.

‘’Well I don’t think so bro.’’ He said harshly. ‘’See, on the box there is a name written on it. It says Alex. Are you Alex? I think not.’’ So he’s name is Alex. A cute name for a handsome guy, how convenient.

‘’Well eum sorry… I was just hungry and I didn’t have anything to eat. I thought you would not mind…’’ I said.

‘’More like you thought you would not get caught.’’ Alex mentioned. ‘’You just had to be smarter and stop by the grocery store like I did. I guess I’ll be the smart guy here and you’ll be the dumbie.’’ Well that hurt. I know I’m the smartest guy in the world, but I hate when people remind me.

‘’Fuck you Alex.’’ I yelled.

‘’What did you just say?’’ He asked with anger his eyes.

‘’I said fuck you. You just don’t go call someone you don’t know dumbie. It is mean. You don’t have the right to say that.’’ I replied as some tears fell from my eyes.

‘’Aww baby Jack is crying. Do you need your mommy?’’ He mocked as he patted my shoulder. What a jerk.

‘’Don’t touch me. I’m out of here.’’ I said. I stood up from my chair and threw the bowl full of cereals and milk at Alex. Unfortunately, I missed my target.

‘’You’ll clean that up later.’’ Alex said.

‘’You wish.’’ I replied. I grabbed my keys and I was out in town for new adventures.
-------------------
I don’t know how much I had to drink, probably too much for my own good. I was not supposed to get drunk tonight. Actually, I got drunk once before for one of my best friend’s birthday in Baltimore and I had been sick, really sick. At first, I was supposed to go in town and buy some food and stuff I forgot to bring from home. My plans changed when I got in the lobby and there were full of people in there. Some guy came to talk to me and told me they were all going to party in town and that it would be nice if I joined them. Since all I really wanted is to be away from Alex and have fun, I accepted.

So that is why I found myself sitting in a cab at 4 am. It was late and most people had already gone back to the residence. I was having too much fun so I stayed longer and socialize with people. Yeah me, Jack Barakat socialized with people. Alcohol is powerful. When the taxi got to the residence, I thanked him and even hugged him. I guess the drunk Jack is very affective. I got to take good note of that. When I stepped out of the taxi, I could barely walk and I was feeling dizzy. It took me around 15 minutes just to reach my room. When I got there, the door was locked. I looked for my key in my pocket but I could not find it. I guess I just lost it while I was dancing on that dance floor in that bar. Who would have guessed that I had the moves in me?

I didn’t really know what to do. I could just stay there for the night and wait for Alex to wake up. Alex. Just the thought of his name made me sick…but at the same time I could not deny he looked extremely hot when he got mad at me. But, if I stay there and get sick, it will make a mess. And I really need my bed. So I knocked loudly on the door.

‘’Alex!!’’ I yelled as I knocked on the door. ‘’Alex, lex lex. Come open the door to your best friend Jack.’’

I waited 2 minutes and Alex still didn’t answer. So I knocked on the door louder this time.

‘’Alex!!’’ I yelled. ‘’Please open the door or I’ll eat your cereals again.’’
In less than 10 seconds, the door opened.

‘’Don’t dare touching my cereals.’’ Alex said in a sleepy voice.

‘’Oh Alex! You saved me!’’ I yelled and hugged him. He broke the hug immediately

‘’Oh God Jack just shut up. You’ll wake up everyone.’’ He said as me forced me in the apartment.

‘’Naw, it’s fine. They are all my friends. But you, you are not my friend.’’ I said pocking at his stomach.

‘’Stop touching me… You’re drunk?’’ Alex wondered.

‘’Well yeah am I duh. Just because you’re the master of not being fun doesn’t mean I am not.’’ I replied.

‘’I can be plenty of fun.’’ Alex replied and pushed me a little. Sober me would not even have felt it, but it is all it took to make drunk fall to the ground real hard.

‘’Oww, you jerk. That hurts.’’ I said sadly.

‘’Are you kidding? I barely touched you. Arghhh, I hate drunk people.’’ Alex said angrily.

‘’Well that is cool, because I hate you too.’’ I replied, trying to stand up but failed multiple times.

‘’Okay, come on I’m taking you to bed before you get on my very last nerve.’’ Alex said as he picked me up from the ground and led me to my room.

‘’Already trying to get in my bed Alex?’’ I teased.

‘’Not even in your craziest dream dumbie.’’ He replied and pushed me on my bed. And that is my last memory of that crazy night.
♠ ♠ ♠
leave comments guys :) I feed on them