Status: Active <3

Devil, yet an Angel

Boyfriend

I woke up the next day with the biggest headache I've ever had in my entire life. Alcohol can be your best friend, but at that moment, it was more like my ennemy. I couldn't even remember how I got to my appartment. I could only remember having a lot of fun with my new friends. Well, could I really consider friends since we were all pretty drunk and stuff? It doesn't matter. Me, Jack Barakat socialized with people on my very first day in this new town. It truly was a new begginning for me.

I picked up my phone in my pocket and saw that it was already 1PM. I had a lot of things to do and I would not let myself being distracted by parties again. I grabbed some clean clothes and headed to the bathroom. Somebody was already showering. By somebody, I mean Alex. Who else could it be? Since I was hungry, I decided that my shower could wait. The other night, I spotted a sushi shop right new to my residence. I grabbed my wallet and went out to buy some sushis. It was a beautiful sunny day. There were many persons walking in the streets. Everybody seemed so friendly.

After buying my big box of sushis, I headed back to my appartment to hear them. As I entered it, I could hear loud moans coming from the bathroom. Wow, Alex has been here for like 2 days and he already got himself someone. Since I felt very uncomfortable hearing Alex and his partner doing whatever they were doing, I made as much noise as possible. A few moments later, there was nothing but silence until I heard someone screaming. This appartment has paper thin walls.

''Fuck Alex, you told me he was gone.'' Some guy yelled. Wait...a guy?

''Well he was, he must have came back while we were in there.'' Alex replied. ''It's no big deal Zack.''

''Well, it is kind of akward having sex while someone is just in the other room and can hear us.'' That Zack guy said loudly.

''Babe, we did it multiples time while your roommate was there when I used to live in San Diego. What's the difference now? I just want to enjoy this last weekend I have with you before we both start College in different towns.'' Alex said.

''Yeah...I guess you're right. I just think it would have been less akward to meet your roommate first.'' Zack replied.

''Who cares about what my roommate thinks?'' Alex wondered. ''He's just a dumbie.'' Okay, that was it.

''You know I can hear you guys.'' I yelled. ''Stop calling me a dumbie Alex.''

A few moments later, I was joined by Alex and Zack only wearing boxers. What and akward moment. I have to admit, they both looked very hot. I guess a hot can guy has no problem finding himself a hot guy. However, Alex is still the one who caught my attention the most. Stupid hormones.

''Well eum, hi, I'm Zack, Alex's boyfriend.'' Zack said shyly.

''Boyfriend?'' I wondered.

''Yeah boyfriend.'' Alex replied harshly. ''Are you one of those little homophobic jerks? If so, I won't hesitate to punch you real nice.''

''Calm down dude, I'm not homophobic. I'm gay too.'' I replied.

''Yeah, I guessed it the first time I saw you. I saw the way you looked at me Jack. I know you think I'm hot.'' Alex said.

''No I don't.'' I lied.

''Don't lie to me Jack. Your eyes tell me different.'' Alex teased. ''Anyway, I'm with Zack who by the way is much more hotter than you will ever be. I would never touch even though you were the last human being on the planet.'' His words really hurt. I could not help the tears falling down on my cheeks. I wanted to leave, but my body wouldn't let me. I though I was down with bullying, but I guess it was too good to be true. I thought that being in college would make it all stop, but I found myself being the roommate of the biggest and hottest jerk on the planet.

''I hate you.'' I whispered sadly.

''Was that really necessary Alex?'' Zack asked harshly. ''What's wrong with you? I've never seen you being so mean before.''

''Come on babe, look at him.'' Alex said laughing. ''Could you ever be attracted to something like that?''

''First, he is a someone. He is not an object, he is a human being.'' Zack said, defending me. ''And yeah, I could. I think he looks nice.''

''If you find him that hot, why don't you go out with him?'' Alex asked harshly before heading to his room. He came out a few seconds later, all dressed up. He left the appartment without speaking another word.

I looked at Zack who seemed shocked about what just happened.

''I'm sorry about that.'' I said quietly as I wiped away the last tears in my eyes.

''It's not your fault buddy.'' Zack replied calmly, smiling at me. ''He didn't have the right to say those things to you.''

''Yeah...thanks for defending me. I appreciate it.'' I said. ''But you should not have, he seemed very pissed and stuff and I don't want you two to argue because of me.''

''I know Alex better than he knows himself. He acts all angry and stuff when people don't agree with him.'' Zack mentionned. ''He needs to know he went too far. I don't know what is wrong with him. Like I said, the Alex I know has never been mean to anyone before unless someone gets on his last nerve. Did you do anything to piss him off?''

''No. I just arrived yesterday and he was already being mean towards me. He started calling me names and all, just like that for no reason.'' I answered.

''I don't understand his attitude. We've been dating for two years, this is not the Alex I know.'' Zack said. ''I should go after him before he does anything stupid. I hate when he acts like that. Are you going to be okay?'' He went into Alex room to put on some clothes.

''Yeah, you can go.'' I said. ''I'm going to be fine, I'm used to this kind of stuff.''

''Sorry about his behaviour Jack. I'll see you around.'' Zack said and left the appartment, chasing after his boyfriend.

I finished eating my last sushis and went in the bathroom to shower. As I cleaned myself up, I could not help but think about everything that has been said. What is wrong with me that makes Alex hate me so much? Am I that ugly and dumb? Maybe I am... When I was done showering, I burried the thoughts in my mind like I always do, realizing that jerks like Alex don't deserve my tears. All they deserve is my fist in their face. But I would never do that because I don't want to stand as low as they do.So I dressed up and headed into town. I decided I would enjoy this beautiful sunny day and stop thinking about my roommate.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? :)