Forever in December.

❄ preface.

To Ashton:

I really appreciate your hospitality. I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am that you were kind enough to not just pass me by, that you let me into your home, that you lent me your coat. I can't remember the last time I've had an actual Christmas. Or the last time I've felt like part of a family. And I just want to thank you for allowing me to be part of your family for a short time. And I know you'll probably hate me for this, but I can no longer stay here anymore. Its not because I don't appreciate what you've done for me; because believe me I really do appreciate it (even though at first I kinda hated it). And surprisingly it's not because of your stupid, annoying friends. I just don't want to be a burden anymore. You already have a daughter that you need to take care of. You don't need an eighteen year old to take care of too. And I don't want you to feel obligated to help me just because I don't have anything or anyone. Like I told you, I've been on my own since I was fifteen. I know how to take care of myself. And you don't have to worry about me; I'll be okay. Maybe we'll meet again some day? If we do, don't try to save me. Don't try to help me. Or you'll probably just forget about me anyways and move on with your life; as you should.

Thanks again for everything. I hope you don't mind...I'm keeping your coat. (: Take care.

Love Sincerely,
Haldis
♠ ♠ ♠
oh hey there... c;