Forever in December.

❄️ this heart is cold

It's cold again; so fucking cold.

And pain is coursing through my body, and their words continue to ring in my ears as I lay on the cold, wet ground with my knees to my chest where they left me to die.

I've always been pretty fucking tough and I could control my emotions very well, but somehow I couldn't hold it in at this moment. Tears were pouring from my eyes as I lay there helplessly. People continued to walk by without even a second glance at the pathetic boy lying on the ground in pain.

Maybe I should have just fucking stayed where I was. He was offering me warmth, a home, family. And I rejected it all.

I deserve this. I deserve this and a whole fucking lot more.

It felt like I've been laying here for days. I needed to get up. I had to find those dicks and get his coat back. His stupid, expensive, and warm coat that I stole before leaving. Well, he did say I could have it before, but whatever.

I had to get it back. It was like having a part of him with meIt kept me warm.

But I didn't have the strength in me to move. I'll probably die here. But that's okay. I didn't have anyone to miss or anyone who would miss me.

He was probably glad that I left. They were all probably happy to see me go, so they wouldn't have to deal with me anymore.

And I was so tired of everything.

So, yeah I think I'll lie here slowly fading away.

❄️

"Hey! Hey, are you okay? Aus, we have to help him!" I faintly here a frantic voice saying.

"He's not our responsibility," another voice grumbles.

"But Aus, we can't just leave him..."

I hear a sigh and the next thing I know I'm being lifted off the ground. I try to open my mouth to say something, but I'm so fucking cold and basically a human Popsicle and fading in and out of reality.

So, I just let these strangers take me away. Not like I cared if they decided to get rid of me. Maybe it'll be quick and easy and I won't have to deal with this anymore.

I hear car doors and then I'm being laid down and it's warm. After that everything is a blur.

❄️

I groan and open my eyes to darkness. I tried to move, but I was being restricted by a thick layer of blankets.

It took a while, but I finally broke free of the damned blanket cocoon I was in. Swinging my feet over the edge of the bed, I let my eyes adjust to the darkness.

The door was shut but I could see light through the crack at the bottom.

I reach over and turn the lamp on that was on the bedside table. My eyes lazily scanned around the room. All but one wall was painted black. The one that wasn't was red.
There was one poster on the wall, a cluttered desk, a guitar in the corner next to a shelf of CDs.

I get out of the bed and pain shoots through my body. "Fuck," I hiss holding on to the table for support.

When the pain subsides a bit I limp over to the shelf of CDs. I begin to leaf through them when I begin to hear voices.

"Do you think we should have taken him to a hospital? What if he has hypothermia?"

"Honestly, I don't care. He's your problem. You wanted to play the hero."

"But we couldn't just leave him there to potentially die!"

"It was none of our business."

"Maybe not, but unlike you I'm not heartless."

Oh god, I have to get out of here. Maybe I should sneak through the window? No, I want them to see me leave. I want them to know that I don't need or want or care for their fucking charity.

I open the door and walk down a small narrow hall trying my best to ignore the pain going through my body. I reach the dining/living area where a blonde girl and a dark-haired guy were sitting. The girl noticed me first, her blue eyes wide. She gets up from her seat and quickly makes her way over to me.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything? I'm just about to make-"

"I don't need a fucking thing from you. I just want to get the hell out of here," I grumble and push her to the side.

In one swift movement the guy was standing in front of me. And damn, was he tall. He looked so fucking intimidating with his dark hair and his dark eyes, and his dark clothing, and definitely his height.

"Hey, Asshole, don't lay your hands on my sister like that again, and don't be such a fucking dick."

Despite his intimidating demeanor, I stood my ground.

"Look, just get out of the fucking way so I can leave. I didn't ask to be brought here. I was perfectly fine where I was."

He lets out a humorless laugh. "Perfectly fine dying."

I glare at him. "I didn't ask for your damn charity, so just get the fuck outta my way," I say moving around him.

"We should've just left him there to die," I hear him say as I reach the door.

"Yeah, you should have. It's not like there's anyone who would give a fuck anyways," I say loud enough for him to hear reaching for the doorknob and ignoring the ache coursing through my body. A certain blonde crossed my mind as these words left my lips, but I quickly shook him from my thoughts.

I open the door and begin to step out not bothering to look back.

"Wait! Wait!"

A hand grabbed onto my tattered shirt and I turned to see the girl looking up at me with big, teary eyes.

"Don't go, please," she chokes out. "I-I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you. Please stay?"

I look down at the small girl. For a second I actually considered it. But...I couldn't. I shake her off and walk away ignoring her pathetic cries.

I didn't need their fucking charity. I didn't need their pity. I didn't need her fucking tears. They didn't really care. I've been on my own for four years. I didn't need any-fucking-body. I'm fine on my own.

I don't need anyone.

I don't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy...

Originally I wanted to start this at the beginning of the month and update every day, but with my work schedule it's so hard to do anything. D;

But here this is.

And I hope you enjoyed.

And please let me know what you think and if I should keep this going.

Your feedback means a lot! (;

<3

also check out this.