Little Black Dress

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"You guys are too cute!" Harry coos from the front of the car.

Gage and I pull apart from our cuddle session to look at Harry who's smiling at us through the rear view mirror, like he's never seen two teenagers cuddling before.

I smile at my older brother uncomfortable. I know he likes Gage, but it's kind of weird how MUCH he likes Gage. It's like he's the one in the relationship instead of me, which is quite weird.

"Thanks, Harry," Gage tells Harry politely.

I roll my eyes at my boyfriend's politeness and snuggle back into his arms. "You don't have to be nice to my annoying brother you know that right?"

"Hey!" Harry shouts offended.

Gage giggles and I haven't realized how much I missed that giggle until now. Gage's giggle is the cutest giggle a guy can make in the history of the universe. It's like Ashton Irwin's but twenty times cuter.

I smile fondly because I have missed my boyfriend so much and we've only been apart for a day.

"I love you," I whisper into his neck giving it a little kiss getting a little giggle out of him.

I feel his lips on the top of my head and smile. I love it when he kisses my head.

"I love you, too," He finally says.

I look up into his cute chocolate brown eyes that always make me weak at the knees. I've always had a soft spot for a boy with nice brown eyes. Just like my boyfriend has.

"Again, you guys are adorable," Harry says.

We finally pull into the driveway to the mansion which my family share, thanks to Harry's money and fame. I hear Gage's gasp from above my head.

"I know your brother's a famous singer, but I didn't expect THIS," he says motioning to the oversized house in front of us.

"I guess you'll be surprised to see the inside also then," Harry says.

Harry turns off the engine of his Range Rover and gets out of the car swiftly. I quickly do the same, unwrapping myself from my boyfriend's arms and opening my door before getting out of the expensive car.

Gage comes over to my side of the car and I grab hold of his pale hand giving it a quick squeeze before leading him inside.

"They're here!" I hear a familiar female voice shout from the living room.

I roll my eyes knowing exactly who is so excited about our arrival. I lead Gage into the room where the crazy blonde haired girl is sitting jumping up and down on her fiancée's lap. Zayn is trying to calm her down, but nothing he does works she still keeps hopping up and down like the maniac we all know she is.

"Perrie, don't kill Zayn," I joke from the doorway of the living room.

Perrie turns her head towards us so fast that I swear she had to have gotten whiplash.

"He's perfect!" She shouts.

I watch in horror as she jumps off Zayn's lap and runs over to the doorway where Gage and I are standing. To my total humiliation she grabs ahold of both my boyfriends chubby cheeks and pinches them tightly. "Cute, perfect boy for my Rosie."

I sigh in relief when Perrie finally let's go of Gage's cheeks and steps away from him. Gage has the most terrified look on his face. The one look he used to get back when he was bullied and I was the only one who would stick up for him. I give his hand a small reassuring squeeze and a smile to go along with it.

"I'm going to show Gage to his room," I announce to everyone in the room.

Louis gets a smirk on his face being the pervert he is. "Have fun you two," He jokes putting his arm around his girlfriend.

I ignore Louis' comment and drag Gage away from the idiots that are my friends. I quietly lead them up the stairs of the mansion and into the room across from mine.

"This is your room," I tell him.

He smiles to me gratefully. "I love you."

I give him a soft kiss to the lips. "I know you do," I say.

Gage smacks my arm playfully. He lays back on the bed and opens his arms a sign for me to snuggle with him. One thing about Gage and I is that we love to snuggle with each other. Even before we were a couple we would snuggle together maybe that's why all my friends thought we would be the perfect couple.

Why do people have to think that you have to have a relationship with someone before you can cuddle with them. I mean, I used to cuddle with my mum all the time when I was little, but I never had a relationship with her. I lay down on the large king size bed and snuggle into my boyfriend's pale wimpy arms.

My boyfriend might be a wimp that I could probably beat up, but I love to be in his caring arms even if they aren't very strong.

"I love you," he whispers into my brown curls.

Before I can even open my mouth to reply he is snoring loudly. I bet he's exhausted. He had just gotten out of the hospital, before he went on a twelve hour flight to London.

I soon fall asleep to the loud snoring of the cute wimpy boy I'm in the arms of.

***

Niall's POV

"Stay Niall," Luke whines from the bed behind me.

I was looking for my clothes getting ready to leave. I smile at my caring boyfriend loving the offer, but I had to go and see how Liam was doing.

I already ditched out on him to come here and for what? To have sex with one of my boyfriends how selfish am I? I have four amazing guys that I love to death who love me back just the same while Liam is a lovesick puppy wanting a girl he can't even have.

"Sorry, babe. Liam's going through a tough time right now," I say.

Luke gives me a sympathetic look and nods. "Go ahead and cheer him up."

I smile at my knowing boyfriend. Luke is the one who always understands when something serious is happening and can help me deal with it. The other guys can too, but Luke is a lot more mature about it then the other boys are.

I look around the room looking for the underwear I had been wearing, but can't find it.

"I can't find my underwear, Luke," I mutter.

Luke does something that makes me want to smack him, he laughs. He laughs at my stupidity. "How can you loose a pair of underwear?" He asks.

I shrug looking at the blue carpet of Luke's bedroom floor.

"Just wear a pair of mine."

I give Luke a grateful smile. I open up the top drawer of his massive dresser grabbing a pair of American Apparel underwear out. I quickly slip the underwear onto my body then turn around to look for the skinnies I had been wearing.

"You look so perfect standing there in my American Apparel underwear," Luke sings from behind me. I blush before turning around to look at Luke. "Do you have to?" I ask.

He just smirks cockily. "Do what?" He asks mocking me. I groan and ignore his question. I finally find my blue skinny jeans under Luke's bed. How they got there? The world will never know.

I find my tank top lying right beside the bed and shove it over my head and onto my slightly tanned body. I walk over to the body length mirror and look at my appearance. I look like I just fucked somebody. Which I had, but I didn't want everyone to know that.

I flatten down my shirt and comb my fingers through my dyed blonde hair to make me look more presentable. After I am satisfied with my appearance I walk over to the bed where one of my boyfriends is fast asleep laying completely naked under the bed covers. I smile at his beautiful sleeping face and give him a soft kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Lukey," I whisper into his ear.

All I get as a response is a loud snore. Luke has always been a loud snorer which is a pain in the ass when you are trying to sleep. He also talks a lot in his sleep.

I remember one night about a month ago, I had been staying the night with the boys and we decided to watch a movie. Nemo, which just so happens to be my favorite movie. We had started watching it and I was quoting every line like I always do while watching the movie.

"Shut up, Niall!" The boys kept shouting at me through out the entire movie.

After the movie was over we all went to bed. I decided to sleep in Luke's room that night. So, we went to bed and I woke up in the middle of the night from Luke's restless movements.

"Shut up, Niall!" I heard Luke say flowed by snoring. I had told Luke about it the next morning and he couldn't remember any of it.

I grab my iPhone from the nightstand beside the bed and quietly leave Luke's room not wanting to wake the boy sleeping peacefully.

I walk outside to my car, a black Porsche. I had gotten it as a gift from the boys for my birthday last year after I had gotten my license. I didn't argue about it. Who would argue to someone giving you a Porsche? I start up my car before pulling out of the driveway and onto the abandoned street.

***

Liam's POV

As soon as I heard that Rosemarie was on the way to the house with her boyfriend I knew I had to get out of the house. I had quickly grabbed the keys to the first car I saw which happened to be Zayn's. Us boys share our cars all the time. It doesn't bother us in the least bit. We're practically brother's and we'd take a bullet for each other if we had to.

After I had gotten into the car I had just drove around the great town of London, wanting to clear my mind before going back to the mess I have waiting for me back at the house. After my mind was partially clear to the point where I wasn't going to bite someone's head off if they bugged me even the least bit I parked the car on the side of the street. I open the door and get out of the luxurious car before I lock it.

I walk down the pavement not knowing where I intend on going just letting my feet take me where ever they want to go.

In the end I end up in a small park near the middle of town. I find a small tree on the edge of the park to sit under. When I'm sitting on the cold ground, leaning back against the trunk of the tree I close my eyes and let my mind wonder.

It's been a tough day. I know what your thinking, 'what's the big deal? It's just one girl there are plenty more out there.' Rosemarie is not just any girl though. She is the girl I fell in love with. I never fell in love before, never. She is the first girl to have gotten me this aggravated. Aggravated enough to want to punch that wimpy little boyfriend of hers in the face.

"Maybe that's what I just might do," I think.

***

Rosemarie's POV

I wake up to someone tickling me. You will learn one thing about me and that one thing is that I hate being tickled. If you tickle me then you must have a death wish.

I open my green eyes wide to see who's about to get punched in the face. There standing there was probably my favorite person in the world. The one person that I have missed since I left for my boarding school and also the one who I haven't seen since then.

"Mum!" I shout jumping on top of her.

"Whoa!" My mum gasps surprised. "I've missed you too sweetheart."

She giggles and brings me into a bear hug. I've always loved my mum. She's been there for me since I was a little girl. I felt bad leaving her those couple of years ago.

The door of the room opens and my mum and I look up to see Harry walk into the room. When he sees us laying on the floor together hugging, he walks over and helps us both up with one quick tug.

"You started a hug feast without me?" Harry asks.

My mum and I roll our eyes at Harry. He's such a dramatic child, has been ever since he was a small kid. "What is everyone doing in my room?"

We all turn around to see Gage awake and looking at all of us sleepily. When he sees me he gives me a sweet smile.

"So this is Gage?" My mum asks.

I give her a slight nod. Waiting to see her reaction to seeing my boyfriend for the first time. My mum looks at him for about five seconds before a great big smile crosses her aged face.

"It's nice to meet you."

Gage looks at my mum surprised then he returns her smile. "It's nice to meet you also."
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's Chapter 3! :) Hope everyone likes it! And don't forget to tell me what you think! :)