Little Black Dress

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Rosemarie's POV

"I'm bored!" I whine.

I had just woken up and I am already bored out of my mind. I'm not the only one though, everyone in the house is extremely bored. My mum and step-father went out together somewhere, leaving the rest of us to die of boredom here in this big boring mansion. You'd think a bunch of young adults in a big house all by themselves with no adults would be able to find something fun to do, but in our case we couldn't be more clueless.

"Why don't we go to the amusement park down the street?" Louis suggests.

A huge smile spreads across my face. We've finally found something fun to do instead of laying around like a bunch of lazy bums all day.

"That's a great idea!" Perrie says excited.

Everyone agrees to going to the amusement pa rk and getting away from this boring place. Soon all of us are going our separate paths to our individual rooms to get ready to leave for the amusement park.

I walk into my new bedroom and straight over to my walk-in closet. I pick out a casual outfit for the amusement park, a pair of plain ripped skinny jeans, a white Paramore T-shirt with the band on the front, back when the Farro brothers were in the band. I put the outfit I picked out onto my well exercised body and slip my favorite pair of all black converse onto my sock covered feet.

After I'm satisfied with my clothing, I dance into my bathroom on the balls of my feet, excited to finally be getting out of this house again. I look myself over in my full length mirror smiling at my messy curls which are sticking up in every possible direction. My hair is always this terrible in the morning. Instead of messing with my curls, I grab a hair tie which was sitting on top of the sink and put my dark brown curls into a messy bun.

When I'm completely satisfied with my hair, I walk back into my bedroom after shutting off the light of the bathroom. I grab my iPhone which I had carelessly thrown onto the green carpeted floor of my bedroom that morning and shove it into the front pocket of my old worn-out jeans. I walk out of my bedroom once I am completely ready to go, shutting my door behind me.

Soon we all are piling into Harry and Louis' cars. Gage, Liam, Niall and I deciding to go with Harry while Zayn, Perrie, and Eleanor went along with Louis.

The car ride to the amusement park was very uncomfortable considering I was squashed in the middle of the back seat of Harry's Range Rover, in between Liam and Gage.

Niall had decided that he would take the passenger seat beside my older brother so that I would have to be in the middle of the two guys who thought they would have an intense staring contest with each other for the whole damn ride to the amusement park.

When we finally arrive I can't wait to get out of the cramped car so much that as soon as Harry parks the car in a parking spot, I jumped over my boyfriend and out of the car door.

"What are you in such a hurry for?" Louis asks.

I give him a faint smile. "Harry's car is very cramped when it comes to traveling in it."

Louis gives me a knowing smile. I'm sure he has been in my position tons of times before.

"What are you guys waiting for?" Perrie asks.

She was walking over to the spot where Louis and I were standing, with Zayn by her side. "Aren't we here to have fun?"

I nod at Perrie's statement. "Louis and I were just talking about how terrible it is traveling in Harry's car."

Harry chooses that moment to come over and stand with our little group, hearing the last part of what I said. He gives me one of his best pouts, one that I couldn't resist even if I tried.

"But I thought you loved me?" He asks.

I can't help but to break out into a caring smile. I have always loved my silly older brother and no doubt I always will.

"I will always love you, Harry."

I walk over to my brother and engulf him into a hug. I've always loved the feeling of being in my brother's caring arms.

"Okay you too. Enough with the PDA," Louis jokes.

I let go of my older brother and step back out of his arms. I turn to look at Louis with a smirk on my face. "Do you want a hug too, Louis?"

A smile spreads across Louis' face. Louis is the only other one of the guys, besides Harry of course, that I can call an older brother. We have gotten close over the past couple years. Joking around together was one of our favorite things to do.

"Yes, why does Harry get a hug and not me? Do you not love me anymore?" He asks me dramatically.

I roll my eyes at Louis' normal dramatic antics. "Don't worry Louis, I still love you too, big brother."

I engulf Louis into a quick hug before letting go and stepping away from him. I turn my back on everyone and look at the big amusement park in front of me. "Well, let's go!"

Soon enough we are inside the amusement park with wristbands to ride any ride of our liking on our wrists. "Let's split up and have some fun!" Perrie shouts.

***

In the end I ended up going with Liam. Niall had decided that he was going to get some "personal time" with my boyfriend. Which should have probably bother me more than it did. It's not like Niall is going to threaten him or anything. No that would be Harry's job.

Speaking of Harry, he decided to go off alone. I think he's hoping to find a nice girl or something. I really hope he does, my older brother needs a good girlfriend he hasn't really had one since high school.

I mean, he dated Taylor Swift and a couple other famous girls, but they never truly loved him and if I could of I would have told them what I thought of how they treated my brother, but unfortunately I was never around when he had dated them.

"Where do you want to go first?" Liam asks.

I look around the amusement park and think. Where do I want to start. That's when I take notice to the extremely large roller coaster in the middle of the park.

"How about that big roller coaster over there?" I ask.

I point in the direction of the largest roller coaster in the park. There's one thing about me, I'm not into those sweet romantic rides. No, I'm more into the rides that leave you screaming while your adrenaline is pumping.

"Roller coaster?" Liam asks surprised.

"Your not afraid of a little roller coaster are you?" I joke.

Liam shakes his head smiling. "No, there's only one thing I'm afraid of and that's definitely not it."

I give him a surprised look. He's afraid of something? The big bad Liam Payne actually has a fear?

"What is it?" I ask curiously.

He shakes his head. "That question is for another day, we are here to have fun."

I just shrug it off and smile at Liam kindly. "Alright, then want to go on the roller coaster?" I ask.

He shakes his head again. "Maybe later. Let's start out with something simple."

"Okay, well how about The Haunted House?"

Liam nods. "Let's go then."

He loops his arm through mine as we get in the long line for the ride and by long ride I mean LONG. The line is a lot longer then most of them were in this park.

Maybe everyone just wanted to go into The Haunted House today or something. I guess this gives me a wonderful opportunity to get to know Liam better.

It's gonna be nice getting to know one of Harry's band mates that I haven't met before I had arrived in London and Liam seems like a nice lad to get to know better.

"Want to play 20 questions while we wait?" I ask.

Liam shrugs. "Sure."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Purple," He replies.

"Green," I tell him.

"That's Niall's too," Liam says.

I smile. "Yeah, I know, Your turn."

"Who's your favorite artist?"

That's a hard one for me. I have lots of favorite artists from My Chemical Romance to Justin Timberlake, but there's one artist that has always inspired me from such a young age.

"That has to be Paramore," I says.

Liam leads us up closer to the front of the line as it starts to dwindle down.

"I once met Paramore, Hayley Williams is an inspiring young women," Liam says.

I smile. I've always wanted to meet the band, but never had gotten the chance. The only concert I've ever been to where I didn't know who was playing personally was the band Farewell My Love. The band that brought Gage and I together.

"I want to go to a concert sometime," I tell Liam honestly.

Liam gives me a knowing smile. "I've seen my favorite artist, The Script in concert before. I'll remember to take you to a Paramore concert."

Liam leads us up further in line yet again before I turn to look at him with a grateful smile. "Thank you, I'd love that."

"Anyway, it's your turn."

"What's your favorite animal?" I ask.

"Turtle."

I give him a small smile. "I have a soft spot for cats."

"Like brother like sister." Liam shakes his head. "What's your celebrity crush?"

That one I had to think about a little, celebrity crush? I have many, so many that it's hard to pick the one that's the biggest. Before I can answer the question though, we get to the front of the line and we finally get onto the ride.

"Ready for this?" I get into the car beside Liam.

"Ready as I'll ever be." That's when I learned something more about Liam. One thing I thought I'd never learn about him. He's a major wimp.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here's chapter 4! :) Hope you like it! Don't forget to tell me what ya think! :)