Status: W.I.P

Jinx: Book 1 Of The Jinx Series

Chapter 1: A flashback to the beginning

(Amy's P.O.V)

My name is Amy Miller. I used to be ordinary. The best of ordinary, that's what Jinx says anyway. I'm talented, gifted and extremely lucky to have Jinx as my boyfriend. I'm 17 now, but my story began when I was 15. So, it's been two years between me and Jinx. Jinx is amazing. I'll come onto him later.

I was born on 12th December 1999. On the brim of a new century. When I was 2, my parents split up. Therefore, I've had two Christmases. I stayed with my mother here in UK, but Father moved to Canada with my step-mum, Gwendoline, but I call her Gwen. Father comes to UK twice a month, on the 12th and the 20th. My step-dad, Pat, used to be super-mean to me until I told mum. Mum tisdivorced Pat and vowed to never marry. That's when Father split up with Gwen. But, there was something sad. On the way home from Canada, Father had a heart attack. He died shortly after arriving at London Hospital.

Now onto Jinx, my boyfriend. Jinx is 18 and completely out of the Baku, when I was sobbing because of the loss, he came along and asked if I was okay. Jinx has Meningitis. I used to, but it got cured. He is the best. We became girlfriend and boyfriend the next day at lunch. Onto that later...
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi Guys! Eboni here! This story is a w.i.p (work in progress) so expect chapter 2 soon!