Status: First chapter EEE! Let me know what you guys think!

Invisible Signs

I know

April POV
“What the fuck?” I said to myself, annoyed and confused. Allen was weird. She was nice and all, but something about her seemed different than most of the other girls at Washington. She was strangely intriguing, like she made me feel… nervous. She was really pretty, with Maroon hair and C cup breasts, about 74”. Something about her in the sauna made me feel flustered, especially when she was getting undressed. I was disappointed when she left. Before I realized what was happening, I noticed I was getting kind of wet and blushing a lot. I went into the sauna and grabbed my clothes, trying to sort out what had just happened. I went up to my room and quietly started watched Gossip Girl. About half way through the episode, my mom called me. Shit. I stopped watching my show and answered the phone.
“Hello?” I said into the phone.
“Hi honey! How are you feeling?”
“Huh?”
“The school called me saying that you were sick and to ignore the automated call saying that you were absent, that a friend took you home.”
“That! Oh yes, yeah,” I coughed, and made a fake sneeze.
“That sounds pretty bad. But, hey, I called mainly to let you know that I’m not coming home for the next two or three weeks because of an important, um, business trip.” I heard her giggle and then I heard a man’s voice say something like, “You lying dirty cunt,” or something like that, and then my mom said “Shush, it’s my daughter!” she laughed and then I heard her shift back towards the phone. I shuddered.
“Well, then, uh, mom and her male-friend-who’s-name-I-need-to-know-before-you-do-anything-stupid-with-him, have fun on your “Business trip” together,” I said, feeling very disoriented. My mom gasped and said,
“I’ll pay you $500 not to say anything to my boss if he calls.”
“How about 3 weeks without school?” I asked her wickedly.
“Two.” She said, being a mom and all.
“I have Mr. Berlins’ number!”
“Fine, okay,” She said and then quickly hung up the phone.
I smiled and continued watching Gossip Girl.
Allen POV
My phone buzzed again as I in the cab I had called to take me home.
“Hello Uncle Jay.”
“Hey baby. I just wanted to say that it was really nice of you to take that girl home. What was her name again?”
“Um, April…” I smiled as I thought over my plan again. Casey had called me, asking me where I was. I had told her that I was with April and I needed her to back me up. She asked her cousin who was in town to pretend that she was April. Then I rushed to school and told the office that my friend April Gemini had just thrown up and that she needed to go home. Then I asked if I could take her and they said yes, because when Casey’s cousin came out of the bathroom she looked so bad (thanks to Casey’s mad makeup skills) they couldn’t possibly have said no. I laughed and continued talking to my uncle.
“Anyway Allen, I need to let you know that I won’t be back for a few weeks for my brother’s hockey tournaments, and because you’ve been so good I am letting you stay out of school. Can you stay with a friend for 3 weeks or so?”
I was dumb-founded. How could he leave me here like this? I didn’t want to make a huge deal out of it though because of all that had happened the past few months.
“No problem, I’ll figure something out. Have fun.”
“Bye sweetie!”
“Bye.”
Shit. Now what am I going to do? I decided to give Casey a call.
“Hey!”
“Hey! Can I stay with you for like, 3 weeks? Please?” I asked desperately.
“No, I’m really sorry. But maybe you can stay with April?” She said, sounding rather guilty.
“Okay.” I hung up on her and called April.
“Hello?”
“April, it’s me, Allen. I’m really sorry and I know we just met but my Uncle is going out of town for 3 weeks and Casey can’t help me out and I don’t have any school for the whole time so can I stay with you for 3 weeks please?!” I was out of breath by the time I was done. The other end was quiet for a while until April finally spoke.
“Sure.”
“Sure?”
“Yeah, it’s fine. I don’t have my parents over to watch me though. Is that okay?”
“Yeah, that’s fine!” I answered, very relieved.
“I don’t have any school for 3 weeks either!” She said.
“I’ll be over at your house in an hour! This will be SO much fun!” I exclaimed and then hung up the phone. I felt like a sixth grader who had just been asked out by her crush. I quickly packed up all of my clothes and called a taxi. When I finally got to April’s house, I had so many bags that I couldn’t carry them all by myself, so April had to help me carry them in.
“Holy shit, how much stuff do you have in here?” April asked, struggling to carry 6 bags at one time.
“I have a lot.” I took 3 of the bags from her and pushed open her front door with my elbow. When we finally got all of my things inside, we were both breathless. When we could both finally breathe normally, April told me to put all of my things in the guest room. I did so quickly and told her that I was going to bed because I was really stressed and I needed the rest. As I was going to my room she quickly grabbed my arm.
“What is it?” I asked her, looking in to her beautiful hazel eyes. She smiled and said,
“Hello, miss stressed-and-needs-rest; I have a perfectly good sauna right in my kitchen!”
“Oh, sauna, sure,” I smiled and fist pumped just as she turned around. I quickly followed her to the sauna and this time was slower to undress. It wasn’t that I was self-conscious or anything, I just didn’t want her to think I was taking this the wrong way. When I was finally naked I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around me quickly. I felt like I was being watched so I turned around and saw a very not-clothed April looking at me.
“Pass a towel,” she ordered and I threw one to her. April sighed and looked at me.
“So, I got picked up at school today by someone,” She said, eyeing me suspiciously.
“That would have been me.” I smiled at her and explained what I had done.
“Holy shit Al, you are a freakin’ genius.” I blushed and realized that she was blushing too.
“Thanks!” I laughed and was suddenly very curious about April.
“So, why are you all alone for 3 weeks?” I asked her.
“I’m not alone, I have you!” She laughed playfully and I started blushing. She was so hot.
“Oh, okay. My whore of a mother ran away with some dude and I accidentally found out so I told my mom I would lie to her boss if he called, so I got out of school for 3 weeks.”
“Wow.” I said, not quite believing her but also not really caring if she was telling the truth or not.
“Well, my story is not quite as interesting as that. My Uncle Jay is going out of town for a few weeks because his brother, Kevin Corvallis, is a sort of famous hockey player and has a lot of tournaments these next few months.” April practically choked on her breath.
“Did you just say Kevin Cor-fucking-vallis?! Do you mean THE Kevin Corvallis?!” she asked excitedly. I blushed and felt kind of proud.
“That’s bad ass, mother fucker,” said April and I laughed.
“Are you hungry?” April asked. Hell yeah, but only for you. She looked so very sexy at that moment, I started getting really wet. I blushed and crossed my legs quickly.
“Yes, I could eat.” I smiled calmly and watched her leave the sauna, the door shutting behind her. I immediately started fingering myself. I kept my eyes on the door in case April came back in. After about 5 minutes I went in the kitchen to see if she was there, but she wasn’t and neither was her car. I quickly ran upstairs to her mother’s room to see if her mom had any kind in dildo or anything at all. I opened her drawer, and low behold underneath some sexy underwear was a veiny, 7” bright pink dildo. I ran into the bathroom. I stuck the dildo inside of me and after about 15 minutes, I was climaxing. I felt less horny now, which was probably a good thing. I quickly cleaned up my mess and took a short shower. Suddenly, I heard a car door slam. I ran downstairs wearing pajamas, just moments before April walked through the front door. I smiled at April, seeing she had a pizza in her hand.
“I hope you don’t mind that I took so long, Pizza Palace was really busy.” This came as a surprise to me, since it was 8:47 pm.
“That’s fine! I love pizza. Oh, I took a shower upstairs. Is that okay?” I asked her, remembering that if she saw the shower was wet she might get suspicious.
“Hey, this is your house too.” April said, setting the pizza down on the counter and taking a slice. I grabbed a few slices and asked her what we should do now. She walked to the couch and said,
“Let’s watch The Help together! That would be fun!” I walked over to her and sat down.
“Sounds like a plan! Oh, but just a warning, I cry a lot when I watch this movie,” I said, hoping she wouldn’t laugh. She did, but oh well.
“No problem, Ally. You can cry on me.” I laughed and blushed, because she seriously did not know how much I would love to cry on her, to be that close to her. By the end of the movie I was sobbing like a little kid, curled up next to April like as she slowly rubbed my back. I could sense she was a little bit amused, so I kind of started laughing. We laughed together for a while until I was so tired, I just fell asleep right in her arms.
April POV
I looked down at Allen, who was sleeping in my arms. I was so happy, happier than I had been in a long time. I sighed. I needed to get out of the house. It had been awhile, not including the trip to Pizza Palace. I didn’t want to leave Allen alone so I decided we would have an outing together tomorrow. Not wanting to wake her up, I slowly nudged Allen away from me until I was finally standing up. I went into the closet and grabbed a red and blue checkered blanket. This is basically one of the ugliest blankets in existence. Allen deserves better… with that thought in my mind I quickly grabbed a lavender blanket from the closet. It was expensive, but I thought it would be more comfortable for Allen. I put the blanket over her and walked down the hall to my room, which was right next to the guest room. Well, I guess that room is technically Allen’s now. A few minutes later I was in bed and asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like this chapter!