Status: First chapter EEE! Let me know what you guys think!

Invisible Signs

Mitch

Allen POV
“Allen!” I felt myself being poked and I slowly opened my eyes, only to see April’s face looking at me. When she saw that I was awake, she smiled. Oh, if only I could wake up to her smile every day. I sat up and yawned, smiling back at her.
“Good morning!” she said, looking very awake.
“Good morning, April. What time is it?” she quickly pulled out her phone to check the time.
“9:17 a.m. on a Thursday and we don’t have school! LET’S GO!” she was practically jumping off the walls, while I was still half-asleep.
“April, I’m not even dressed.” I looked down at my green and white polka-dotted pajamas. I was very comfortable.
“Ooh, this blanket is SO comfortable!” I exclaimed as I felt the soft fabric of the lavender blanket covering me. It was beautiful, but not at all comparable to April. A few minutes later I was dressed and we were both ready to go. As we stepped outside I slowly inhaled.
“Ah, it smells like rain,” I said and looked at April, remembering yesterday how April had smelled like roses and rain. April breathed in deeply as well.
“Mm,” she smiled at me and unlocked her car. I got into the passenger side and laughed.
“What’s so funny?” April asked me, looking at me.
“Oh nothing, I’m just… happy. Even though I barely know you, I feel like on day we are going to become very good friends.” I wanted to say best, but I didn’t want her to think I was desperate or anything. I also couldn’t imagine anyone but Casey as my best friend.
“Me too,” April said as she stared at me for a minute until she started the car. I looked at her straight hair as she flipped it back and sighed happily.
“You are so beautiful,” I said quietly, not realizing at first that I had just said that out loud.
“Huh?” April looked over at me quickly.
“What was that, Allen? Sorry, I couldn’t quite hear you,” She said. I blushed and looked away, feeling rather embarrassed.
“It was nothing,” I lied and slowly swore to myself.
April POV
Did Allen just call me beautiful? I thought as I looked at her before slowly pulling out of the driveway. I wonder if she knows how beautiful she is. In fact, she’s even kid of hot… God damn it April, what the fuck has been wrong with you lately? A few hours later we were sitting outside a coffee shop, eating donuts. Allen looked at happy as ever, but I kind of had to go to the bathroom.
“Be right back, I just have to go pee really quick,” I told her as I got up and slowly walked away.
“That was too much information!” She yelled jokingly after me. As I walked inside, I noticed how long the line was for the bathroom, so I ran back outside to let Allen know I might be awhile. As I waited in line, a really hot guy walked in, checking his phone. He looked up and our eyes met, so I smiled at him. He waved and began walking over.
“Hey, I’m April,” I told him.
“Nice to meet you, I’m Mitch,” we shook hands and flirted for about 10 minutes until it was finally my turn to go to the bathroom. He suddenly got a text and told me he had to go, so we exchanged numbers and told each other we’d call later on. When I finally got back to Allen, she was finishing up her second donut when she saw me.
“Hello, April!” She said happily.
“Yo! Guess what, the best thing ever just happened to me.”
“What?” she asked me and I told her that I had met the cutest guy ever and that we had exchanged numbers. Her face got kind of pale as she quietly mumbled,
“That’s great.” Was she angry?
“What the hell is your problem?” I asked her, annoyed.
“Nothing, I’m sorry. I’m just kind of tired, that’s all.” She flashed me a quick smile and looked down at her hands. It was getting dark, so we decided that we should head back home. I was happy when Allen decided to go to bed, even though I probably shouldn’t have been. While amongst my thoughts, my phone started to ring. I answered the phone right away, hoping that it was Mitch.
“Hello?”
“April! It’s me, Mitch,” said the voice on the other end.
“Hey! I am really glad that you called, I was worried that you had a girlfriend or something,” I said, smiling because he was one of the few boys I had talked to in the last 4 months, and because he was hot and nice. We talked for hours, until I decided to go to bed. Before I hung up, though, we scheduled a date for the next day to see a movie and go to dinner afterwards. I slept well that night, knowing that something good lay ahead the next day. I spent practically the whole morning and afternoon cleaning the next day, because I didn’t want him to look in and see a big mess. Allen stayed in her room watching TV for most of the day which made me kind of sad, but was fine by me. I wonder what’s wrong with Allen. An hour later I was picked up by Mitch and we had our date. We ended up at his place. I walked in and looked around.
“Wow, your house is nice. Are your parents’ home, by any chance?” I looked at him cautiously, but he just looked at me seductively.
“No, they’re out of town for the weekend, so we can do anything, and I mean anything.” I laughed and walked towards him slowly, not losing eye contact even once.
“You know Mitch, I’m not usually one to go farther than a kiss on the first date, but you are strangely intriguing.” I told him, running my fingers down the sleeve of his muscly arm. Kind of like Allen… I thought to myself but then quickly pushed the thought away. Mitch and I began making out. One thing led to another, and we ended up fucking. The next few days were awesome. I me and Allen hung out a lot much, and Mitch and I became official. I didn’t tell Allen, though. When Mitch and I had our dates, I had been lying to her, telling her that I was going to the gym.
“So,” Allen asked me, “How are things going with you?”
“Uh, things have been going pretty well. I actually need to tell you something, Allen,” I was about to tell her, when the doorbell suddenly rang.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this chapter is so short