Status: i won't abandon it, i swear

Victim

Bite As Hard As You Want

“Are you asleep?” I looked up at Kellin in answer. “Hm…I’m going out. So be a good little slave and stay here,” I shot him a glare and rolled over.
“Where are you going?” I asked. “Is that any of your business?” I shrugged lightly, pretending that I wouldn’t care either way. “Ugh, fine. Jack wants me to go out to this stupid club…. Do want to go?”
I rolled back over, looking at him funny. “Since when do you actually want to be around me?” I asked, forcing a sigh out of him. “Since you’ve been pretty good the last twenty-four hours and I don’t want to be alone with Jack.”
I shrugged lightly. “I’ll stay here,” I said, just to annoy him. “Have fun with Jack though,” He pressed his lips, glaring at me with that not-at-all-intimidating look.
“Why not?” he asked, his scowl deepening as I shrugged again. “I don’t know…. Why don’t you try asking me nicely?” Kellin sighed and crossed his arms over his chest. “Do you want to go with me?” he asked. I sat up and pretended to think it over.
“Maybe…. Although you sound like you really want me there,” I said sarcastically. Kellin almost growled. “Fine. Vic, will you please go with me?”
I actually smiled, impressed that he had used my name. I wasn’t really sure he remembered what it was. “Okay,” I hopped off of the bed, fighting the urge to laugh as he glared at me getting dressed. “Okay, I’m good,”
Kellin took a hold of my sleeve and started dragging me out of the apartment. He locked the door behind us, before we reached a little, dark blue prius. “Hm, I thought you were going to fly us there,” I teased, knowing it would piss him off.
“Very funny,” Kellin said and rolled his eyes. He got into the car, making a face at the person who tried to park directly in front of us.
He rested his head back against the seat, waiting for them to move. “You’re so impatient,” I commented. “You’re so out of line,” I rolled my eyes and sat back too. They finally moved, Kellin pulling out of the space in one, swift move.
“Don’t you think you should be a little more careful?” I asked as I held onto the door. “Why?” he asked back. “Because I can die, whether you can or not,”
Kellin rolled his eyes and slowed down again. “Relax,” he said as I continued to grip the side of the car. “You could go a little under the speed limit,” I said, noticing the speedometer at almost 65.
Kellin sighed and slowed down to forty. “Happy now?” he asked sassily. I shrugged and watched him as he drove, still speeding a bit.
He finally stopped outside of a nightclub I had never been to. “Get out,” Kellin said, having already taken his seatbelt off. I did as he said and got out of the car, smirking a little as he walked around to my side. “Did you ask me out on a date?” I asked, laughing. “No. Shut up,”
I let him drag me inside, the music blurring out anything he could have said to me. He kept leading me deeper and deeper into the club until Jack spotted him. “Hey,” he said, although I couldn’t actually hear him say it.
He pulled Kellin against him, dipping his face close to his ear to talk to him. I couldn’t hear anything they were saying, but noticed Kellin sigh.
“You already know how I feel about it,” Kellin said. “Come on. You’re not really serious Kell. I know you,” Kellin shook his head and sighed again. “I’m sorry Jack,”
Jack pressed his lips to Kellin's, frowning as he pushed him back. “I don’t want to hurt you Jack,” he said. Jack made an irritated face and walked off. “What was the point of coming here if you weren’t going to do anything with him?” I asked, kind of confused.
“Shut up. I didn’t want to sleep with him.” I nodded a little, and let him pull me over to the bar. He ordered a drink for the both of us, watching me until I downed it.
“Dance with me,” he said, his eyes darker than before. My protest got lost in the music, Kellin dragging me off into the middle of the crowd.
He pulled me against him, smirking as I blinked in surprise. “Um…Kellin—“Shh,” I let him slide his arms around my neck, watching him move as he started swaying his hips around. He moved in little, swift circles, moving his body with perfect control. I couldn’t help staring at him for a minute, transfixed by the way he swung his hips.
“You’re supposed to move,” he said, laughing a little. I nodded and started dancing, grinding my hips against his. “Jack in staring at you,” Kellin said to me after a while,” I looked over at him at the bar and frowned. He was actually glaring, his drink kind of neglected as he stared at us.
“He’s jealous of you. Although that’s kind of ridiculous. I have no intentions of sleeping with either of you tonight.” I nodded and watched as he spun around in my arms and grinded his ass against me.
“You’re a bottom, aren’t you?” I asked in his ear. “No,” I laughed and held onto his hips tighter. “Liar. You’re totally a submissive little bottom,”
Kellin tipped his head back to glare at me. “There’s nothing wrong with being a bottom,” I said reassuringly. “Mhm, I know. But that doesn’t mean that I am,” Kellin said in front of me.
“Mhm. Sure Kell, whatever you say,” I muttered, not expecting him to hear it. “Good to know you’re finally obeying me,” he teased.
I glared at nothing and gripped his hips roughly. “Is that supposed to hurt?” he asked, laughing at me. “No,” Kellin nodded and laughed again, turning around to rub his body against mine.
“Does that get you all hot and bothered?” he teased me, slipping his leg between mine. I shook my head, biting my lip a bit. It did feel nice though, and he continued to do it until he got a reaction out of me.
“Liar. You love it,” he said and ground his hips against mine. I gasped lightly, grabbing his ass. Kellin smirked at me and did it again, his eyes falling half-closed with pleasure.
“You should stop before you get a boner in public,” Kellin looked up to glare at me. “Or before you do. You’re attracted to me,”
I glared back and shook my head in denial. “Yes you do. And even if you didn’t, you would still want me. I marked you sweetheart; you really are mine,”
I rolled my eyes, Kellin moving to pull me away again. “Do you want to leave?” he asked, looking at Jack again. He was talking to someone, not looking the least bit interested. “I guess,”
Kellin immediately started pulling me away, walking directly out to his car. “That was short-lived,” I said and got in on the passenger side. “Yeah, well, it’s Jack’s fault. I told him I would only come out tonight if he was just going to be my friend, but since he decided to be an asshole, I was left with you,”
I made a kind of hurt face at him. “Ouch,” Kellin just shrugged and pulled out of his parking space. “Whatever, I have alcohol at the loft anyways,”
I nodded and sat back in my seat, more relaxed as he drove this time; under the speed limit. “Do you drink?” Kellin asked as we got closer to the house,”
I laughed and waited for him to pull up outside. “You’re not serious, are you?” Kellin just shrugged and walked up to the building. He seemed to own a pretty big chunk of it, considering he had an entire three floors. It wasn’t that big of a place, but he definitely had the majority of it.
“Welcome home,” he teased me and dropped his keys onto the table. He walked into the kitchen and pulled out a couple of bottles of alcohol. I watched him fill up two different glasses and set one of them on the opposite side of the peninsula for me. “Drink that,” Kellin said and took a large swallow of his own.
My phone rang before I could take a sip, interrupting us. “Give it here,” he said and held his hand out. For some reason, I handed him my phone. Kellin nearly hissed and dropped it as it touched his hand. “What?”
He clutched it to his chest, seething at me. “What part of silver?” he asked. “Shit…um, sorry,” I picked up my phone and pulled the case off, having forgotten about the silver decal on the back of it.
“Here,” I said and held it out to him. He hesitantly took it, using his other hand. “Relax, I took it off,” I said. “So?” He held out his other hand to me, showing me the burn along the middle of his hand.
“Ouch,” I muttered, looking at it. “Mhm,” He ignored the call before typing something. “What are you saying?” I asked. “Giving you an excuse. I said that you’re staying with a new friend for a while to get away from all of the stress at your place,”
I shrugged. That actually sounded kind of believable. “See? Now you can be a good little slave,” he said and pocketed my phone.
Kellin took another swallow of his drink, coughing a bit as he swallowed it. “Too much for you?” I teased. Kellin laughed and walked over to the fridge. He mixed a bunch of things together in a shaker before dumping it into the drink he had already given me.
“Now drink that,” Kellin said and smirked. I took a hesitant sip, cringing and puckering. “What is that?” I asked, shuddering against the sweet and sour flavor mixing in my mouth.
“It’s a secret. But it’s good, right?” I nodded and took another sip, surprised that something so horrible could actually be good. “It’s strong though,”
Kellin nodded and took a long sip of his. “Come here,” He walked around the island and tipped my chin up, his eyes going dark. “What are you doing?” I asked. Kellin just smirked and leant down to press his lips to my throat. He bit me harshly, cupping my neck with his hand. I gasped as he started sucking lightly, swallowing every so often.
He finally pulled back, looking completely sated. “Thank you for behaving for once,” he said and smiled a little. “Mhm,” I blinked a few times, watching him walk away from me. He was so oddly cryptic, and I had to admit, he made me curious. His entire race made me curious. ~
♠ ♠ ♠
hielloh

it has been a long time

title- "The Sky Under the Sea" Pierce the Veil