Status: Mwah

You Will Always Be Mine

Feel the blade of a broken promise Carvin' wounds in a waste of conscience

Alex POV
"Chrissy, he was totally flirting with me!" I exclaim, pacing my room while on the phone with my favourite cousin ever.
"OMG, are you serious? Alex, this is so cool!" She replies.
I frown, "I know, he's so cute, but you know how much of a man-whore he is and he was probably only doing it because I look feminine."
"Pfft, Alex, you can't be more then wrong. I mean, he came by my trailer the other day and started asking me all sorts if questions, so."
"Really? Like what?"
Chrissy laughs, "Well, he asked me if I was really your cousin and if you'd be coming to more shows. Then, he seemed to want to ask me something else, but he started acting all nervous and left."
I can't believe it, why would Ashley Purdy be asking my cousin if I was coming to other Warped Tour shows? I mean, I have a huge crush on Ashley despite him being a man-whore. He's just so soft spoken and amazing. Snap out of it, Alex! You'll end up getting disappointed! He probably was only asking because he wanted to make fun of me or something.
"Alex?"
"Huh?" I completely forgot I was still on the phone.
"I was asking if you are in fact coming to more shows," she replies.
I roll my eyes, "Well, I kinda have to if you're my babysitter while my parents go on their anniversary cruise."
She laughs, "I was just checking! I also want to know if you want to invite your friends?"
"Yeah, that sounds awesome! I'll call them and ask."
"Okay! I have to go, so, I'll talk to you soon, okay? Love you, Alex!"
She hangs up and I send a quick text to my friends Malice and Cami. Malice's real name is Alice, but, she got her nickname after threatening to beat up a kid in fourth grade and then actually going through with the threat. Good thing the kid actually liked her and they're best friends now.
In case you haven't guessed it yet, it was me she beat up. I actually forget the reason as to why and I'm pretty sure she has as well. Malice is awesome, though and I wouldn't ask for a better friend. She has really average parents and is really short for our age and makes up for it by acting tough and always getting into fights. She got her first tattoo at 16, it's a skull on her arm and now she almost has full sleeves. I'm surprised her parents approved, but like I said, they're pretty average and as long as she doesn't get pregnant or arrested, they don't care.
Cami is a girl who will physically hurt you if you try to call her Cameron. See her parents are rich, snobby people and decided to give their daughter a rich, snobby name. Sadly for them, Cami is the exact opposite of a rich snobby person, she has more piercings then I do at the moment and is always dying her hair a new colour. Right now, it's a snow white and we always make fun of her for it.
Cami and Malice both agree to come with Chrissy and I on Warped and we plan to meet up at the pizza place. I grab my skateboard and when I get there, they are also just arriving.
"Hey, Alex, what's new?" Malice asks me.
"Ashley Purdy was flirting with me," I respond, unable to keep it in any longer.
"Are you kidding? Okay, spill, now," Cami demands as we walk in and get a booth.
I tell them everything that happened when I went to the concert and when Ashley visited my cousin and by the end, their jaws are hanging open. Malice is the first to come to her senses.
"Wow, Alex. You know what this means, right?"
I shake my head, "No, do I want to know?"
Malice smiles, "It means that we have to make sure Mr. Purdy sees you no matter what."
"Ooh! This will be is much fun!" Cami exclaims, clapping her hands together in a very un-Cami manner. They grin at me and for the first time, I am very scared for what my friends have planned.