Status: Will update when I can.

The Bet

002

"Look, I know right now is a little messed up. But I am not going to hurt you in anyway. You have to trust me, I will not harm you."

My heavy eyes looked at the man in front of me, I nodded not having the energy to even fight or speak back. "May I just be shown or brought to my room? Please."

"Of course," He smiled grabbing my bags from the ground. "Alison, before I show you your room, can I just say this will all be figured out soon enough. I know you're confused, but it'll all come together."

I looked at him, about to say something but just held it in and nodded.


~

"Goodmorning beautiful, how was your sleep?" He walked over and kissed my cheek before reaching for his coffee that was beside mine.

I smiled chewing a piece of bacon and looking over at him. "Amazing! But that's all thanks to you. Never thought you could go an extra hour hunny."

He chuckled while sipping on his coffee, then said "Well baby girl, you were stressing and I know these past couple months been a blur for you. i thought to go that extra hour for you to keep your mind off of things."

I smiled. "I enjoyed it. Anyway, what time will you be home tonight?"

"The guys and I have that after work drinks, so maybe around seven thirty, eightish? I'll text you before I leave."

"Ok."

He finished his coffee and placed his cup in the sink. I watched him walk over to me and held his hands on my hips. "Why don't you take a break from the wedding stuff and treat yourself to that little spa you're always talking about? You never did get a chance to go."

My hands slid up his chest and around his neck, resting my hands on the back of his head. "Yeah, maybe you're right." I smiled a little.

"Then when I get home tonight, you and I can watch some movies." He smiled, leaning in and kissing my cheek.

"That sounds great hunny." I nodded.

He looked at his watch and cursed a little under his breath. "I love you so much, but I'm late for a meeting. I'll call you after?"

I nodded. "And I love you, Cam. Have a good day!"

He blew me a kiss then rushed out the door. I smiled to myself, then finished up my breakfast.

"You're the one getting married, aren't you excited!?" Emma squealed.

I laughed a little bit. "Yes, I'm excited. But I guess I never really got that wedding rush yet."

"Just think, if it wasn't for Cameron's father protecting you from your father's gambling problem. That could've gotten you into some serious danger."

I chewed on the side of my cheek. "Yeah."

"Aw, I'm sorry! I never meant to bring you down. I was just saying if it wasn't for that, you wouldn't have fell in love with such a great guy."

"No no, I know what you mean. Just makes me mad thinking back on how pathetic my fathers gambling got to the point where I had to be somewhere safer.",

Emma rubbed my back softly and nodding, leaving the subject end like that.

That Evening

I snuggled up into my furry blanket on the coach and checked my phone. It was a little past nine, but that was normal for Cameron to be a little bit late. Just making everything is ok, I called him.

Voicemail.

"Hi hunnybun, I'm here snuggled up in our furry blanket waiting for you, so I can be cuddled up to you instead. I missed you today and hope to see you home soon. I love you baby, kiss kiss."

I hung up and laid my phone down on the coffee table and started playing the movie.

"Ally," A voice whispered in my ear. "Ally bear, I'm home."

My sleepy eyes opened and I felt Cameron's lips against my forehead. "Hi." I yawned and stretched my arms above my head. "What time is it?",

He smiled slightly and stood up straight/ish. "Two O'clock."

I sat up and looked at my phone to be sure. My eyes trailed up to him and I stood up from the couch. "Hunny, why are you only getting hone now?"

"Drinks ran late baby girl, I am so sorry!"

"Why didn't you answer my call?" I felt angry, but tried my best not to show it.

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "It died at work today, cause I forgot to charge it last night before bed. Ally bear, I'm really sorry I'm this late."

"I'm going to bed. Sleep upstairs with me, or down here. I don't care. Good night Cam." I walked past him, heading towards the stairs.

He groaned. "Ally, I said I was sorry. Please don't be mad, I hate it."

"Not mad, just sleepy. Good night."

I jogged upstairs and slammed the bed room door shut. Ok, I was mad. But I couldn't say anything more to him, so I left it as it was until morning comes...
♠ ♠ ♠
Little detail on some stuff :). Hope to you enjoyed it!!,xx