Status: Will update when I can.

The Bet

003

My first morning in this strange house. I still don't have the slightest clue what is going and why I am here. But, what makes me wonder most is, what did my father do?

I finished getting dressed into a simple pair of rip booty jean short shorts, and a yellow tank top. I walked down the stairs of the large home, looking at the family pictures.

So this man has a son, but a different women in each picture?

My eyes caught one family photograph, the women behind the son looked to be the real wife and mother. Her beautiful blue eyes, were just as bright as his. I smiled and touched the frame of the picture, thinking of my family that I use to have.

"She left my father about three years ago," A deep, husky, but sweet voice, scared me. I jumped, looking down the few steps. "Sorry to scare you. I'm Cameron, Ricks son."

"Rick?" I ask confused.

He chuckled. "The man that brought you here last night. His name is Rick and he happens to be my father."

I blushed. "Right," My hands clinched on top of each other, not knowing what to say. "So, where is your father? I would like to ask him a few things why I'm here."

"He's actually gone. But I'm sure I can help you with whatever you want to know. Do you wanna go get some frozen yogurt? I know a great place."

I shook my head. "I just wanna be alone."


~

"Beautiful," Cameron's voice appeared in my ear. "You're going to be late with your day date with your girls."

I opened my eyes a little and saw Cameron sitting beside me on the bed. "Ok, thanks." I kicked the blankets off of me, crawling out from the other side of the bed.

"Ally, you're still mad? I said I was sorry. I even slept on the friggin' couch, just to give you your space!" He huffed.

"I'm going to shower." I slammed the bathroom door shut and locked it.

Half Hour Later

Walking down stairs, I heard Cameron arguing on the phone with somebody. I peaked in the kitchen, seeing him pasting back and forth.

I walked in normally over to the fridge and grabbing some blue berry yogurt, with a small dish of raspberry's. I sat on the stool, glancing over at Cameron.

"Go fuck yourself." He spat in the phone and hung up.

"Who was that?" I ask with a mouthful of yogurt.

He looked at me and slid his phone back in his pocket. "Now you wanna talk?"

I slowly placed my spoon down and got up from the stool. "Have a good day," I made my way to the front door.

"I lost my job, baby." Cameron sighed.

"What?" I turned back around into the kitchen. "How's that possible Cam?"

"I thought I could fix it, without stressing you out. But I couldn't baby and I regret not telling you, but I really thought I could handle it."

I closed my eyes for a minute then breathed out. "What happen?"

"There was a fight between Chris and some guy, so I took the blame. He just found out about Emma I guess, and was stressing and smoking up at work. Then this dick head comes up, strats on Chris and Chris snaps. I took the blame."

"Oh my god Cameron!" I sighed and ran my hands through my hair.

"I'm sorry baby."

"I can't take this right now, I'm sorry Cam, I need to go." I threw my hands up, and left.

Emma and Elaina looked through the clothes, in the mean time. I was in my own world, thinking about what we're going to do. Cameron made it perfectly clear that he does not want me to work. But in this case, it looks like I have to. For some odd reason, he will not let his father help us out ever since I moved out from Ricks home.

"Earth to Alison, hello." Emma waved her hands in my face.

Elaina handed me a green tea. "What's with you? You aren't even in this conversation with us."

"Sorry guys, just wedding stress." I ran my hands through my hair."Cam wants me to get a wedding planner, but I don't want that. It's our wedding, we should plan it."

"Why don't you leave us help you a bit?" Emma suggest. "It'll be our pleasure."

Elaina smiled, nodding agreeing with Emma.

"But you just found out about the pregnancy and Elaina, you got that nursing course going on. I'm sure I can handle this. If I need some help, I promise I'll tell you guys."

"Hey, look there's the guys! Oh my god, How's my hair?!" Elaina squealed tossing her smoothy out in the trash.

Elaina is totally in love with Ray. Cameron's and Chris's best friend. But he's a total player and a huge flirt, that walks on two feet. He leads Elaina on, thinking the two of them have a chance. But really, he just wants a one night thing with her.

"You look beautiful as always, but you know how Ray is El. So be careful, alright?" I whispered to her, before the three guys came up to us.

Chris brought Emma to a side, Ray made his way over to El and Cameron stood there with his hands in his pockets, looking at me not sure what to do. I looked up at him, then slowly made my way over to him.

"I'm sorry for walking out on you like that, after you telling me about the bad news." I said, feeling embarrassed.

Cameron held my hips. "That explains why I was late last night baby girl, I swear."

I nodded. "I believe you hunny."

"Are you girls finished up your shopping?" Cameron ask, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Cause you know, I'm in the mood for a nice, relaxing bubble bath and some cuddles."

I giggled. "Yeah, I think Emma and Elaina is busy anyway. So you can kidnap me." I smiled and pecked his cheek. "Girls, I'm going home with Cam. Lunch date tomorrow?"

"Sounds good." Emma smiled, nodding.

Elaina smiled. "See ya tomorrow."

"Good, now let's go my sexy financeé." Cameron winked, holding my hand.

I smiled feeling Cameron's arms tighten around me. "Hows the wedding stuff baby?" He whispered in my neck.

"Getting there. Haven't really bothered with some of the planning stuff the past few days. But I'm getting to everything one bit at a time."

His lips left my neck to my shoulder. "Baby girl, I don't want you to worry about anything. About the job thing and the wedding. Don't stress yourself, ok?"

I nodded. "I won't hunny." I turned on my back, looking over at him. "I know we just made love, and had the most amazing bubble bath ever. But sweetie, we need to talk about the job thing and maybe how you should talk to your dad about helping us out to find something for you."

He closed his eyes and sighed. "No, Ally."

"Why don't you want to work for your father? He makes big money, plus, we need the extra money right now with all the wedding stuff."

"Baby girl, look. This house? I worked for it. All my games and my nice truck, I worked for that. My father helped me out once, never again will he ever."

"Alright Cam, I'm sorry." I rubbed his arm. "We'll be fine." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) loving this story so far!, any thoughts? xx

PS: sorry if there is some misspelled words. I update on my Samsung.