Deamon Venator

Prologue

The night was warm, she was glad she decided to come to the beach party. She was grinding against some random guy, and her friend was with a girl. They would never leave with anyone else, but dancing wasn’t out of the question, he just broke up with his girlfriend and it was her idea to get out and have fun. Her hair was swinging down her back, the guy’s hands on her hips; she could feel he was excited, the thought made her gag. She was a part of the world’s defense of the supernatural. Of course they sell their services to everyone, not just the government officials, but depending on the problem – and the type of supernatural they are – the price changes. Not often do they do pro Bono work. Everyone wants to be a part of them, for all the wrong reasons – fame and fortune. But what they do is far more important, they don’t do it for money, or fame, they do it to keep the world safe.
Once the song finished, she went to her friend. “Hope your enjoying yourself.” She smiled at the girl.
“I will the moment you get your ass closer and dance with me.” He grabbed her by the hips and they started to dance, it was more like foreplay than actual dancing. She could feel sweat sliding down her back, his hands went to ass, it wasn’t like they didn’t flirt, and they were known for flirting, even when they were dating someone else. “Are you going to crash at my place tonight?” He said in my ear.
“I can,” she said back. They continued to dance, and once the song finished, they grabbed a bottle of water and then headed to his truck. They got in and he drove to his condo, at least he had a place of his own, she still lived with her father. “I see you’re keeping up with the house work.”
“What, the maid hasn’t been here yet. But since you’re here why don’t you do what women do best.” He said. “Clean.”
She grabbed his arm and flipped him onto his back. “Say that again sweetheart, I dare you.” She stood up and went to his bathroom; she did what she had to do than walked out. He was sitting on the couch rubbing his shoulder. “Sorry, but you know not to bring that old world shit up with me.”
“You talk like such a lady.” He grumbled.
“Still upset about what’s her face?” She asked.
“Dani, her name is Jenna.” He said. Dani sat down beside him, and laid her head on his shoulder.
“Well you’re better off without her Ry.” She sighed. Dani kissed his cheek, he glanced at her, he brought his lips to hers, and the kiss was gentle at first. His lips were soft against hers. His tongue dominated hers; he pulled her onto his lap. Dani didn’t know how, but somehow without realizing it, her top was taken off, it was weird since she had a t-shirt on. He broke the kiss and took his shirt off. He picked her up and laid her on the couch; he pulled her pants off, and continued the kiss.
He kicked his pants off, soon they were both naked. He sat back and looked at her. He gave a sly smirk and went back to kiss her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think! Happy reading, and a Merry Christmas!