Deamon Venator

Chapter Twelve

Looking at herself in the mirror, Dani groaned. She has always been a size two, now she was a size 13, now she wasn't sure because the pants she just bought barely fit her now. She was just wearing a bra, while trying to button her pants up, trying not to cry.
"Dani, you almost ready?" Natalie walked in, and stopped as she saw I was still half dressed.
"No, nothing fits, and I just bought clothes." She finally started to sob.
"Baby, your pregnant, your going to be gaining weight, it's healthy." Natalie pulled her into a hug. "So that is why I bought you something." She slipped out the door and came back with a bag. Dani pulled out a pair of dark washed skinny jeans with an elastic waist band, and a black camisole it was a flowy camisole.
"Thank you, I really wished I could wear normal pants but then again, I have created life, with some help, but I can't think of my vanity, plus I can't demon hunt, I can barely run." I took the new pants and went into the closet, changed the pants, and went back to my room, and put my new shirt on. "Well, do I look pregnant?"
"Of course, and you look gorgeous." Natalie smiled. "Ready? I'm starving, and I think we should go get some more maternity clothes, and baby things."
Dani smiled, but lately she has been out of the house for hours, when she is home she noticed that they were in the room that she wasn't allowed in. They went to the food court, they got salads, Natalie got Cobb and Dani got a ceaser. After they finished eating they walked around the mall, Dani saw a baby store, and they walked in, and right away Dani got overwhelmed.
"There is so much a baby needs, the reality of it is just setting in." Dani said, Natalie grabbed a shopping cart.
"Then let's grab some things, shall we?" Natalie said. "What do you need?"
"Everything." Dani answered.
They bought some bottles, nursing blankets, face clothes, onesies, pacifiers, and then saw a beautiful bassinet.
Natalie slipped away, Dani watched as she made a call, spent a few minutes on the phone, then hung up and walked to her. "You like that?" She asked.
"I do." Dani smiled, Natalie found someone who worked there, and got the bassinet brought up front, Natalie paid for it, and her and the man went to the car. Once she came back the two finished shopping, went to pay.
"How far along are you?" The cashier asked.
"5 and a half months." Dani stated.
"Congratulations." She smiled, Natalie and Dani grabbed a bag each and headed out. They found the maternity store, and got to work finding some clothes I could stand wearing, clothes that Natalie figured would be suitable for a demon hunter. Black, mostly. Some colour, blue, hunter green, pink and purple.
Several bags later, the girls were heading back to the mansion. Dylan carried the bassinet to Dani's room, as the girls brought the rest of the bag's up. "Ryan will put it together when he get's home, unless you want me to do it." Dylan said.
"No it can wait a while," Dani smiled. She sat on the bed and started pulling her new clothes out, took the price tags off, and put them away. She then started to pull the baby items out, she had a special drawer for baby items she buys, which was one frog onesie and a file, she took the file out and put the baby things in. Bringing the file to her bed she flipped through it, she forgot about this, there hasn't been any other attacks on mothers and young daughters, so it has moved to the back of her mind.

Ryan entered Dani's room, he talked to Dylan who told him he had a bassinet, he knocked three times, but no answer, he went in and saw her sitting cross legged on her bed, reading something looking a little troubled. "I hear you bought a bassinet, and you needed me to assemble it for you." Ryan said. It made Dani jump.
"Sorry, what?" Dani asked. Ryan couldn't help but smile.
"Do I have a bassinet to assemble yes or no?" Ryan asked.
"Oh yeah, it's there in the box, no rush." Dani said, she was no longer listening.
Walking over to Dani he looked at the papers, "mothers and daughters being possessed and murdered?" He asked.
"Yeah, it happened when I wasn't that far along in my pregnancy, maybe just shy of a month." Dani explained. "But it hasn't really happened since then." She shrugged.
"I'll send feeler's out if you want." Ryan offered.
"You would?" She asked.
"Just say the word." Ryan smiled.
"Word." She smiled.
"Done." Ryan kissed her temple. Then he went to start to put together the baby's bassinet.

Natalie laid in bed looking at through a baby book. "Are you trying to tell me something?" Dylan asked.
"No, I was out with Dani, and well I was trying to think of a good way of planning a baby shower for our next generation." Natalie giggled. "Okay honestly I want a baby, but I'm planning on taking it one step at a time and doing differently then Ryan and Dani." Natalie stated.
"I want a family as well. But one step at a time." Dylan said laying beside Natalie. Dylan grabbed the book and tossed it aside, rolling Natalie onto her back and kissing her.

"OW FUCK!" Ryan snapped. Dani looked up at him and tried not to giggle, he shook his hand. Getting off of the bed, she walked towards him and sat down.
"Let me help you. Before you cut yourself and get blood all over my floor." Dani said.
"I am the man, I am this baby's father, I'm supposed to build things for my baby, I'm not supposed to get help from the baby's mother." Ryan stated.
"Fine," Dani tried to get up, but it took a few tries, then walked to the bed and placed a hand on her belly rubbing slow circles. Standing Dani headed towards to the door, "I'm going to get a bottle of water, want something?"
"Yeah for this bassinet to be put together." He groaned, Dani rolled her eyes and was startled as she opened her door, her father was there.
He glanced in and saw Ryan, "am I interrupting something?" He asked.
"No, Ryan was putting the bassinet together and cussing about it." Dani giggled.
"Come with me, the both of you." Jeremy asked. Dani followed her father to the locked secret room, Ryan behind them, Jeremy opened the door and motioned for Dani and Ryan to enter. Dani gasped as she saw the nursery, and all of a sudden started to cry. She grabbed a stuff lion and hugged it she turned to look at her father.
"You did this for me?" Dani asked, "for my baby?"
"I did this for my future grandson." Jeremy smiled.
"It could be a girl." Dani reminded.
"I don't think so, I'm sure it's a boy." He smiled. Dani walked over to him and hugged him, she smiled and pulled back went to the chair and sat down. Looking at her baby's room and smiled one of her biggest smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here is another one!!!! FEED BACK PLEASE!!! Happy Reading!!!!