What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Wish You Were Dead)

1~ Jayden-May Asher
2~ Katyn-Lou-Hayle Asher
3~ Century Adams.

"You know the old coal pit, just down the road?" Century says, innocently. "I've heard some strange noises coming through there for days now. Maybe we should check it out".
Me and Katyn exchange a worried glance.
"I don't know, Cent..." Katyn says, hesitantly.
"PLEASE?!" Century begs.
"It's kinda late..." I add. Century looks at us, with those puppy dog eyes that nobody would ever be able to ignore. Me and Katyn both groan.
"Fine" We both say in unison, annoyed. Century squeals in delight and jumps up, pulling on her Metallica jumper and pushing on her green converse high tops. I see Katyn scratch her head, under her boy-short hair, and slip on her MCR Black Parade jumper, and her black Converse. I force on my white Converse, and pull on my SWS shirt to add an extra layer. I drag my Pink Floyd jacket by my side and, with some effort, stand up. Century rushes down the stairs, almost tripping several times, with me and Katyn somewhat lagging behind. This could not end well...


(This is based on something that really happened to us, but without Oli Sykes. Fake names used for privacy reasons.)