What Doesn't Kill You (Makes You Wish You Were Dead)

Chapter 1

"Cent, this doesn't seem like a really good idea..." Katyn said to Century. I nodded my head in agreement, as i clung to my older sisters arm. But i soon noticed that she is clinging on to my Pink Floyd jacket twice as hard. I watched her as her breathing was quicker than normal and her palms started to sweat. I started to wonder if her asthma was acting up again. I fiddled around in my pocket and retrieved a blue inhaler, handing it too her, to which she gratefully accepted and shook it rapidally, taking a large breath of the small object. Her head shot up and we all stopped in shock, as we heard something- almost singing. All three of us sighed in relief when the 14 year old pulled out her phone to find that it was just her Iphone playing Alone by Falling In Reverse. She covered the speaker slightly with her index finger, the music being unnatrually loud when she dragged it out from the back pocket of her black skinny jeans.

Century whispered something in her ear. I could just about hear certain snippets such as 'Turn it off' and 'I heard something'. My breathing hitched up at the last sentance, and i gripped tighter on Katyn's arm. She wrenchedher arm away, leaving my hands numb from the cold, and hold the silver button on the top of her phone to switch it off. We all stood in silence.