Status: On HIATUS

Exspes

Walt

I had a dream of you Walt

I had a dream that you came back, and you kissed me.

I know

I know I panicked the first time you kissed me

Someone like you shouldn't have been with someone like me.

It really felt like you were here with me, I felt the softens of your lips your calloused hands run through my hair pulling me forward. I felt your lips curve upwards as we kissed. And I felt the need to run my hands through your wavy hair and it drove me against the wall. Your soft hair tickling my hands. We parted and you looked at me with your milky brown eyes.

God those eyes drive me insane, to a whole new level of high that not even the people who've been hooked to heroin could experience.

"I Love you Walter Hurtle I love you so much"

But you were gone as soon as I said those words.

I woke up sweating and crying, I cried until my muscles hurt until every bone of my body couldn't hold up my weight. Needless to say my roommate was not happy. No one understood why I was so upset she never could, No one could. I had never told you that I loved you and now that I want to tell you, you're gone.

I've been so hung over you, for more time than found appropriate that I've started to lose myself.

I think I lost myself as soon as you left
♠ ♠ ♠
I want to point out Elsie is has uni polar disorder commonly known as depressive disorder

Its reoccurring and is an introvert so this will explain a lot also please take note that besides depression as I may or may not have pointed out Walt and Elsie were together for a while and the break up kinda hits home

On a different note
Sexiness below how can you not love that face thought?

Image

Also thanks to Irony for commenting it was really a great encouragement