Status: On HIATUS

Exspes

memento

You asked me to dinner I noticed how nervous you were by the way you played with your hands. It was amusing just watching you, the cool confident guy, fret. I declined your offer for dinner. I was poison I didn’t want you to be with someone like me. But you never gave up on me. So you kept asking

E v e r y d a y

for the next two weeks I give you props for persistence. It was October 16 when I finally said yes.
You and your friend came to my dorm, your friend holding a bouquet of flowers in one arm and with the other a box of chocolates. You with your guitar playing Wait by M83 my favorite song. It blew me away along with my roommates who were swooning over you like vultures.

"So El what do you say?" your voice trying to control your voice from shaking.

I looked at you shrug, shook my head no, smiled as I saw you make a goofy face and finally said "okay"

"Okay?" you repeated a huge smile on your face and you turned to look at your friend, who's name is Gale, did some type of handshake and left.

Gale gave me the roses and chocolates quiet awkwardly before leaving. You came back stood by the door way and told me that you'd be back for me at 8.

My roommates bore holes on my back but were nice enough to pick something appropriate for the night. I still wore my leather jacket over the formal dress, you came finely dressed your hair combed back unlike your usual messy hairstyle. it suit you You wore a suit, it wasn’t your usual attire but you looked absolutely stunning.

We ordered some drinks some appetizers you ordered a medium rare stake, I ordered some pasta and we talked and talked and talked until it was time for the restaurant to close and were kicked out. We took a walk downtown and you took it upon yourself to hold my hand. Our hands intertwined your warmth radiating my skin.

That night I crushed for you. I crushed so hard so fast in a matter of hours you had me in the palm of your hand. You, Walt are amazing you were the true definition of hope, love, faith, strength you were like the real captain America. (And I love Captain America he’s me MCM)
♠ ♠ ♠
Image Elsie

That last part was totally me Chris Evans is my MCM

A/N ALSO I changed the name of the book from Desperato to Exspes along with the cover