Kidnapped.

My Perfect Boy.

Candy rode her bike into the bicycle rack of Andrew Richardson Middle School. She put her hand into her jean-pant pocket and searched around. Oh, shoot she thought. Forgot the lock again! Candy sighed and headed for her almost-everyday-backup-bike plan. She looked from side to side and quickly rode her bike into the bushes. She jumped right off and carefully pushed the bicycle to the far back, where she was sure no one would ever find it.

Candy felt her back hairs perk behind her. She twirled around and laughed. "David!"

David gave a chuckle. "Ugh! I thought maybe today I would scare you!" He looked down at his feet. "I guess I cant."

Candy gave him a painless punch on the arm. He looked at her. "Don't worry," She said with a sly smile. "You'll get me one day."

David smiled. They stared at each other for a moment. Candy chuckled to herself and started to walk away.

"Listen," David said, grabbing her shoulder. "I thought maybe we could talk. You now, before the bell rings."

Candy closed her eyes. She thought about the dream she had had the night before. She smiled. "Sure," She said, opening her eyes. "Don't see why not."

David chuckled, looking down at his shoes scratching his head. "So I hear you're mom's having a baby boy! Lucky you!"

Candy laughed. "Lucky me? Are you kidding? You know how much I wanted a sister!" Candy gave him half a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." David rolled his eyes. "But you're not the one who's surrounded by them!" Candy smiled. She knew David loved his sisters.

In fact, David loved everybody. That's the main reason why Candy felt so attracted to him; he was so kind to everyone. It seemed as though nothing ever annoyed him, or even got in his nerves. He was calm, collected, and cool. Just like Candy, in a way. While they could be considered polar opposites, they were alike in so many ways. And Candy loved it. Candy loved David, of course.

Candy pulled David into a final bear hug. "I have to go," she mumbled, running into the school. She held her hand to her heart and smiled from ear to ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stereotypical high school life? For sure.
Will it stay that way? Definitely not.