Kidnapped.

My Perfect Friends.

Candy liked to think. Maybe thats what made her such an amazing author! And such an amazing...well, there isn't really a word for it. She always looks on the bright side, always laughs and smiles and always helps her friends from good times to bad. The only time you'd ever see her without a smile on her face is when shes going through her own problems; her mood changes. She just gives up, unlike the usual Candy that never gives up. No one has ever seen Candy this way, maybe because she never has had any real sadness in her life.

Candy walked into room 304. Like most days, her teacher wasn't in the class (most of the time she showed up late) and not one kid was in their seat.

"Candy! Candy!" She looked around the room to see who was calling her name. Candy smiled when she saw her friend Betty waving her hands in the air like a maniac.

She walked towards Betty and took a seat next to her. "Hey Bets!" Betty smiled. Even though
they had only met the year before, they were best friends. They had the same attitude and even the same fashion sense. Maybe thats why they became friends so quickly.

Both girls then turned around at the same time. For some reason, Shay was easy to sense.

Shay has been Candy's best friend since grade one. She was a pure blond at first; In fifth grade (against her mothers wishes) she died her hair slightly darker. And darker. And darker. And darker. Now, it was black. And she loved it.

"Hey, Shay!" Betty called from her seat. Shay blew a bubble of gum and jogged towards her friends. She hopped on the desk next to Candy's and chewed with her mouth wide open.

"Hey!" She said to them. "What's up?"

Betty blushed. Immediately, both Candy and Shay stared at her."What happened?" They said in unison.

Betty laughed. "I hate when you guys do that! You always know when something happened!"

"We don't know," replied Candy. "You blush! It gives it all away!"

Betty looked at Shay. Shay cocked her head, still chewing her gum. Betty looked at the floor in embarrassment.

"Betty!" said Shay, giving her a little push. "Come on. Tell us! Were your best pals and you know it. No secrets, remember? Our oath to it last year?"

All three girls started to giggle. They all remembered their secret oath. It even had a handshake to go with it. Betty raised her head. She was beet red. "Well..." She started. Candy breathed heavily. Shay rolled her eyes.

"Colin kind of asked me out. You know..."

Shay gave a high-pitched scream.

Candy grinned. "Great!" she exclaimed.

"You lucky duck! You get to go out with Colin! Colin Matters! The hottest boy in the whole school! How are you not freaking out?! Lucky..."

Shay trailed on and on. She had developed a major crush towards Colin in grade three or four. Now she was totally obsessed. Betty thought he was pretty cute, but never really liked him the way Shay did.

Candy didn't like him that much. Sure, she had dreamed about him a couple times, but she didn't like him the way she liked David. She just thought he was cute. She really had her eyes set on David. Candy threw her eyes off Shay and Betty for a moment and looked around the class. Everyone was in their normal groups of friends. Surprisingly, she didn't really know most of the kids. Sure, she knew their name and maybe, for a couple kids, their phone number. But she didn't really know them.

"All right, class! Please sit down! In your seats!" Candy turned her head and looked directly at her teacher, Ms. Donald. Ms. Donald clapped her hands slowly and loudly, just to get the students attention. "Sit Down!" Candy hissed, nudging Shay in the ribs. Shay blew another bubble from her gum and sat next to her.

Candy sighed. Today was going to be a long day.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's boring, I know. But you have to get to know Candy before everything starts, right? Right.
Comments are love.

(PS: Yes, I know this is my second story using the name 'Shay'. I usually don't do that, sorry.)