Kidnapped.

The Baby's Here!

Candy walked her bike into the garage, still shivering about what had just happened with the van. She took a deep breath, reassuring herself that everything would be okay.

Come on, Candy! She thought. It's just a van. Since when are you afraid of vans? She took another deep breathe, and smiled. I'm definitely not afraid of some stupid van!

"Candy!" Her father rushed over to her in a panic. "Thank goodness you're here! Your mother's water is breaking! We've got to get her to the hospital, and quick!"

Candy gasped. Even though she already knew what was happening, the words still took her by surprise. "'Kay, let's okay!"

They ran into the kitchen, only to find Candy's mom sitting on a chair, sweating and panting away. "You okay, mom?" Candy asked, a look of worry on her face.

"Of course I'm not! I'm giving birth!" Her mother managed to gag out a laugh. "I cant believe this! This morning I felt fine and now... completely the opposite!"

Candy rolled her eyes. "There's a kid inside of you. If course it's going to hurt." Her mother smiled, looking lovingly at her huge belly.

"McToter family! Get up and out the door! Hut hut hut! Lets go!" Her father shouted, opening the door.

Candy turned to her mom, grabbing her hand and pulling her hand. Her dad ran to the car, and Candy and her mother slowly made their way there. Once they were in and strapped up, Candy's dad drove away at full force.

"So...what should we name our baby boy? Her dad asked, when a red light stopped the car.

"Jake," Candy said immediately.

"Hmmm..." Candy's dad thought. "Why Jake?"

Candy took a breath. "I don't know... It's just a nice name. I'm sure it'll suit him."

Her dad cocked his head left, then right. "That is true... Though I prefer something more like Andrew or James... more serious names."

"Well, you named me Candice and looked how that turned out! Now I'm Candy!" Candy giggled.

All was silent for a while. Suddenly, Candy's mom decided to speak out of all the crying. "Candy..." She said, out of pain. "You can name the baby. You deserve to. I know that having a sibling so many years apart from you is very hard. Choose wisely, though. Not one of those celebrity names."

The family laughed in agreement, and sped forward as the light turned green.

* * *

"Hello, little Lea," Candy whispered slowly, grabbing on to her baby sister's tiny little figures. "Welcome to the family."

Candy's mom smiled. "She's a surprise to all of us, isn't she?"

Candy nodded, her smile growing by the second.

"We better get going," father said, reaching to Candy's arm. "Lea deserves to see her new room, don't you think?"

Candy and her mother nodded in agreement as they got ready to leave the hospital.

Of course, by now, Candy had completely forgotten about the van...
♠ ♠ ♠
It. Will. Get. Exiting.
I PROMISE.