Kidnapped.

I'm Kidnapped.

Candy woke up, looking around the dark room. "Where am I?" She mumbled, still dazed.

She looked down at herself, staring at her dirty hands and clothing. She sat up, feeling a sharp pain in her left leg. "Owch!" She said, staring down at her thigh and into the bleeding cut.

Candy wiped the blood away and trailed her eyes around the room once more. "Hello?" She called. The only sound was her voice, bouncing off the walls and forming an echo. There were no lights, and the room was pitch black. Candy could see no farther than an inch away from herself. She shivered. "It's...cold..."

Suddenly, it all came back. The noise in her room, the blankets... and the needle. "I've been kidnapped," Candy whispered, gasping.

She lifted her arms from her sides and felt her way around her. I'm on a...mattress... She thought. The pit in her stomach magnified as she tried to keep herself from falling apart. A tear fell down her face. She refrained from wiping it away, remembering how dirty her hands were. How can this be happening? How can I be kidnapped?

A door slowly creaked open, causing Candy to let out a little squeal and jump back onto her matress. Light poured into the room as a man walked in. She watched with wide eyes as the man switched on a light, revealing his terribly skinny body. He was wearing a ratty, dark green sweater that was obviously too big on him; it swallowed him whole. His pants were light gray, splatted with charcoal and his shoes were black. Candy recognized them to be Nike shoes; David had the same pair back at home. He looked about 17. He stared straight at Candy; they shared the same scared glance.

"Alan!" The man stuttered, turning around. "The girl's awake!" Candy still sat in silence, her eyes wide.

Another man walked into the room. She recognized him right away; he was the man in the van incident the day before. She sighed in defeat. I can't believe this.

"Hello, princess!" He said slowly. Candy was shaking. She couldn't breath.

"G-go away..." She whimpered. "I want to g-g-o home..."

The man, Alan, wobbled next to her. "You ain't going home, princess. You're mine now." Alan picked up her chin and brought his chapped lips to hers, kissing her with force. "You're all mine."

Candy breathed heavily, inhaling and exhaling with force. "Mort!" He turned to the guy standing at the doorway. Mort nodded and ran to Candy, grabbing her wrist. He smiled.

"No! Let go!" Candy cried, tears streaming down her face. "Leave me alone!"

Mort laughed and pulled her out of the room. "Stop it! Stop! Go away! Bring me back home! Stop!"

Mort turned around and slapped her. "Shut up!" He cried. Candy whimpered in pain.

Mort continued to walk,and Alan following. Candy looked around the place, trying to take in all the information she could. It was all like her room; dark and cold. It looked like it was falling apart. Probably an old house, Candy thought. Mort stopped as they reached a room with a huge wood door. He reached into his pocket, grumbling. He took out a key and forced it into the lock, watching as the door opened with a creek. Candy trailed her eyes around the room. It looked much like the one she had just been in, but a little nicer; less dirt. Mort pushed her in, snorting in disgust.

Candy scrambled to her feet, crying, sniffling and screaming at the same time. "Where am I? Tell me! You-"

Mort pulled a small handgun out of his pocket. "Shut up, bitch! Don't move!" Candy closed her mouth, eyes widening even further, trying hard to prevent her tears.

"I said shut Up!" Mort yelled, pointing the gun at her.

"I'm trying! I can't prevent my tears from falling!"

"Well, you're going to have to!"

Mort shot the gun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay! Excitement! Finally!
Comment or die. :D