Worlds Apart

The Beginning

Waking up in a cold empty bed is what I never wanted. The person I’ve been with for four years has been on the other side of the US and grant it we’ve met before. But, having a long distance relationship is hard. I’m dating the one and only Seth Macfarlane.

We’ve been together for four years and it has been the best four years of my life. He’s funny, smart, charming, kind and etc. He knows how to make me feel better when I’m sad. I love him more than my career and I’m a VS model and actress.

I got out of bed then popping my back and etc. I walked into the bathroom and took a nice hot shower. I heard my phone go off and it was Seth.

Ash, I hope you have a good day and you should have something in the mail from me (I hope!). I hope today is good and wish you the best – Seth

I replied back and went downstairs to check the mail. I saw Seth’s thing he sent and opened it up when I walked back in the house. It was a plane ticket and it was to LA. My heart nearly exploded from excitement and the ticket was one way. The flight was at three in the morning and I started packing for it.

I heard someone come in and it was my mom.

“Why are you packing?” She asked.

“LA for business” I replied.

“Oh, you going by yourself?” She asked.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine” I responded.

My mom handed me a magazine I did a spread for and it looked amazing. I thanked her and hugged her. She was happy for me and left. I cleaned my house and went out to lunch with my younger sisters Storm, Luna, Phoenix, Carter and Eclipse. We had a good time and I went home. I logged onto my computer and saw Seth’s Skype request. I saw his face on the screen.

“Hello” I said.

“Hello beautiful” He replied, “ready for your flight?”

“Yeah, I can’t wait to see you tomorrow” I responded smiling.

He laughed and I did too.

“I have surprise tomorrow night” He said.

“You do?” I asked.

“Yeah” He replied.

I heard someone shout Seth’s name and he had to go. I got up from the computer and watched some TV. It was around ten at night and I washed my makeup off. I did my nightly routine and went to bed going to wake up within a few hours.