Worlds Apart

Jealousy

I woke up when Aishwarya’s hand smacked me on the forehead and jerked me out of a weird dream about snorkeling through pudding. I don’t know.

“Hey, hey woman! You may be my wife but that doesn’t mean you get to smack me all the time.” I groaned out, trying to sit up but my hangover is telling me to just take a day off from existing.

“Wife?” An unfamiliar voice whined out. My eyes snapped open and I literally jumped out of the bed. That voice wasn’t Aishwaryas’ that voice belonged to a stranger. My vision cleared enough to see a young blonde lady passed out that looked like she partied super hard last night. Last night…oh my god that was my bachelor party, Seth remembered. But what was she doing here? Seth didn’t allow any other female to come along to his party, not even his sister! Seth took a quick study of her and noticed that she was wearing nothing but a small pair of pink panties and….he was also naked.

“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, please don’t tell me this is happening!” Seth chanted, searching around for his clothes amongst the articles of lingerie. Lingerie? Was this woman a stripper? No way, he told Greg…sonofabitch! Once Seth was dressed he immediately focus his attention on the woman in Greg’s guest bedroom.

“Up, now!” Seth ordered, receiving no answer. Growing impatient, Seth yanked the pillow from under her head and smack her on the back of the head with it. The stripper woke up instantly, cursing at whoever hit her. Seth didn’t care. If he cheated on his wife, he was going to show no one mercy.

“Did we fuck last night!?” Seth shouted, earning a wince from the naked woman now sitting on the bed. The frantic man tried to calm down a little before crouching down next to her, and asking her in a soft voice whether they had intimacy last night. The blonde lady looked at him, memories slowly back to the night before. She remembered wanting to suck MacFarlane’s cock, but he surprisingly rejected her, even with the large doses of alcohol flooding his veins. She remembered that she tried to coax him into the bedroom so maybe he’ll feel more comfortable with having sex with her away from his friend’s view. But no, he rejected her and talk about being in love with someone. His wife.

“Please, you have to tell me the truth. I’m not mad at you. I just need to know if I cheated on my fiancé. I’m begging you to tell me the truth.” Seth pleaded, his eyes glazed with tears, ready to let them fall.

The stripper sighed before letting out a moan in pain from her pounding hangover. “Fuck, look I tried to fuck you, but you rejected me the whole. In fact, you dick, you threw me off of you and into the dresser. Does your wife know how you treat women, because you’re just a sick piece of shit?” Seth let out a sigh of relieved and resisted the temptation to hug to stripper in pure joy. He didn’t’ cheat on his wife. Seth MacFarlane did NOT cheat on his wife! Nothing could ruin this moment!

“Yo Seth, whoa! Need some more privacy?” Greg joked, surprised to find his friend cheating on his wife with a stripper. No wonder Aishwarya ran out upset.

“What? NO! It’s not what it looks like at all Greg. We never slept together, we just passed out in the same bed.” Seth exclaimed, defending himself to his childhood best friend.

Greg held up his hands, “Hey I’m not the one you should be defending yourself to.”

Seth frowned, “What the hell is that supposed to mean?”

“Aishwarya, she must have seen you two in bed together when she came around to pick you up.” Greg revealed, watching the blood drain from Seth’s face as he stumbled back in horror onto the bed. The young blonde stripper was finally dressed and walked out of the bedroom, ignoring the entire conversation.

“W-what? Aishwarya….she was here?” Seth spoke so quietly that Greg almost didn’t hear him. He looked like he was about to starting sobbing.

“Yeah, I asked her to come pick you up.” Greg explained.

Seth’s normal brown eyes turned black as they connected with Greg’s blue ones. In half a second, Greg found himself hanging halfway off of the railing on the third floor of his bachelor pad. Greg let out a scared scream as he tried to reach out to hold onto Seth’s sleeves. Seth’s hold was the only thing keeping him from splatting his brains all over the first floor of his home.

“What the FUCK is wrong with you?” Seth spat, shaking his hold on Greg’s collar, making him scream in terror as his body rocks up and down.

“What’s wrong with me, what wrong with you!? You trying to fucking kill me!!” Greg shriek, hyperventilating in fear as tears start pouring down his cheeks.

“Why the fuck did you call her here to see me like that!? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?!?!” Seth shouted, threatening to loosen his hold as he rocked him back and forth even more.

“BECAUSE I’M JEALOUS OF WHAT YOU HAVE! Jesus Christ, look at your life. It’s like God himself made sure you’d be successful! Everything you wanted, you got! Money, a career, a mansion, a beautiful woman, and big living family that’s just waiting for you in the future!” Greg admitted, yelling right back before breaking down into sobs. Seth just watched him, completely shock. His best friend was jealous of him, and tried to ruin his happiness by trying to destroy the one thing he wouldn’t hesitate to die for, his Aishwarya. Seth yanked him back off the rail, throwing him at the wall. Greg screamed in fear, before crying out in pain as his head connected with the wall.

“Fuck!” Greg cried, falling to the floor in fear.

Seth didn’t know what to say to him, so he straighten up his suit, and headed out of that stupid condo. He had only one mission now. He had to find Aishwarya and beg for his life and her love back.