Worlds Apart

Fight

Throwing all of his clothes over the railing was something I would never do but I was so pissed at the moment I didn’t give a damn. I heard the front door open and shut then heavy footsteps.

“Ash! What the hell!” I heard Seth yell.

“I’m getting rid of your lying ass” I shouted while throwing suits over the railing.

“I didn’t sleep with her!” he shouted.

I stopped what I was doing and looked down at her she was smiling.

“What?” I asked.

I heard him running up the stairs and then kissing me.

“Listen, Ash you’re the best thing in my life I have right now. Greg called you because he was jealous of what I have going for me and what I will have in the future. Ash, just listen to me I didn’t sleep with her in fact I said ‘I have a wife’ and I rejected the stripper” He said.

“I still want to marry you and be your wifey. I believe you Seth because Greg always wanted to get in my pants and he was jealous of us” I replied then pulling him closer then kissing him.

“So, how about one last time before we can’t see each other for twenty four hours” He said wiggling his eyebrows.

“Well, Mr. Macfarlane take me to the bedroom and we’ll see what happens from there” I replied in my seductive voice.

--------

I woke up and Seth wasn’t there. I saw a note on his side of the bed.

Ash,

I’m sorry that I wasn’t there when you woke up but Alana came and got me so we wouldn’t see each other. But, I will see you at the rehearsal dinner tonight then tomorrow at the alter so, see you soon darling.

Seth.


I smiled and got dressed for the day. I was double checking everything and my dad was excited to walk me down the aisle. I bet a ton of people were going to cry and Seth was probably going to cry as well. Hell, I bet everyone is going to be crying including me as well.

A few hours later my family was over at the house and I was getting ready for the rehearsal dinner. I was looking over at myself in the mirror and was ready to go.

“Is the family ready?” I shouted and asked.

I heard people shouting yes and I walked down the stairs.

“Let’s go” I replied smiling.

We all started heading out in separate cars and when we arrived. I ran into seth’s arms and kissed him.