Worlds Apart

Fight and Making Up

Everyone was fighting after my mom said that comment and I looked at Seth like ‘What do we do’.

“What the hell mom!” I shouted at her.

She turned around and gave me the death glare.

“That man is no good for you Ash!” She shouted back.

“I can’t believe you you’re being childish, mom I love that man with all my heart and I forgave him. You can at least be happy for me!” I exclaimed.

“Honey, you’re not marrying that piece of shit” She shouted.

“he’s just one of those rich men who get drunk and sleep around with endless women” Dad responded.

“No he’s not….” Rachel shouted then getting cut off by my mother.

“How do you know!” My mom exclaimed.

“Mom I’ve been with this man for four years and I know him better than you unlike this whole disgrace of a fucking family” I said.

Smack!

I grabbed my cheek and was shoved to the floor with that slap. She’s slapped me before and I saw Seth’s eyes get big.

“NO ONE LAYS A HAND ON ASH!” He shouted before Rachel’s husband grabs him dragging him out of the room to cool down.

“The wedding is off mom, I hope your happy” I said.

------------------------------------

Sitting on the beach with my niece and the waves were going in and out. My niece Katy was on my lap with my arms wrapped her snuggly.

“You know I love spending time with you” I said.

“I do too” Katy replied.

“I can’t believe what my mom said about Seth” I responded.

“She’s a butthole” Katy said.

“Katy” I warned.

“Just saying.” She replied.

I felt so relaxed listening to the waves and having my niece in my arms. It felt nice for a change and then Katy ran to my grandma. My Gran waved at me then walking off with Katy and I got up. I walked along the beach and thought everything over. I felt the water on my feet and decided to head back to the resort. I needed a stress release and some food.

I walked in the resort and saw my family. I ate lunch with them and got up when I was done. I headed to my room and when I was getting ready to jump in the shower my phone went off.

Dinner? – Seth

I smiled at the text.

Yeah, handsome meet you in the parking lot around six?

That’s perfect see you soon - seth

I jumped in the shower and after I got out. I did my hair and makeup. I slipped on a red satin dress that hugged my curves. I slipped on a pair of heels and looked over my outfit. I left the room and saw my mother walking down the hall. I quietly shut my door and then heard I knock on my door. I saw my mom through the peep hole. I slipped off my shoes and slipped on my robe that covered my dress and etc.

I opened the door and saw my mother.

“I was wondering if you were joining us for dinner?” She asked.

“I’m not I’m going to turn in for the night” I replied.

“Okay” She said.

I shut the door and then took off the robe. Slipped on my shoes and opened the connecting door that connected mine and my gran’s room.

“Going out?” She questioned.

“Yup don’t tell momma” I replied.

“You look stunning” She responded.

“Thanks Gran, I’ll be back” I said then hugging her.

I stepped out of the room and walked passed by my family without being noticed. I was now in the parking lot and saw Seth. I ran in my heels and grabbed his hand.

“Wow. Damn, you look amazing” He said.

“Don’t I always” I replied then kissing him.

–-----------

“That was amazing” I replied breathless.

I looked at a sweaty Seth next to me in his hotel bed and it felt so good.

“It was amazing Ash” He said as I put my head on his chest.

I fell fast asleep in my man’s arms.