Worlds Apart

Wedding

“The couple has vows that they would like to say to each other” The priest said.

I looked at Seth and smiled.

“Seth, you are my everything and the night we met I knew you were the one. I can’t imagine my life without you and everyone told me that you were a mental case in the beginning, but I didn’t listen to them because that’s who you are Seth. I’m so grateful to become your wife and best friend. I will always support no matter what you do and love you til’ the day I die.” I told him.

“Ash, you’re my angel literally and I couldn’t see myself with anyone else but you. You make me stay sane and not go crazy. I love you and knew you were the one when I met you. I love everything about you and all your flaws. I’m so happy that today I become your husband” Seth replied.

Seth got handed my ring.

“With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you / It will be an ever-present, of my promise and my love” He said while slipping on my ring

I got handed his ring.

“With this ring, I symbolize my commitment to you, It will be an ever-present token, of my promise and my love” I said while slipping on Seth’s ring.

Priest: Now that Seth Macfarlane and Aishwayra Royal have given themselves to each other by solemn vows, with the joining of hands, and the giving and receiving of rings, I announce to you that they are husband and wife.

Priest: Seth, You may kiss your bride.

“Kiss her already!” Seth’s dad shouted.

He lifted up my veil and kissed me. Everyone started clapping and cheering. He pulled apart, and we faced the crowd.

Priest: Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Seth Macfarlane

Everyone was cheering and clapping for us. We walked outside and started taking photos. He grabbed my hand and I felt like this was a fairytale.

“I feel like this a fairytale” Seth told me while we were walking.

“Me too” I replied.

Walking with my now husband and it felt so relaxing.

“Remember when I was freaking out a few days ago?” I asked.

“Yeah, but look at us now!” He laughed.

“I want to have kids with you Mr. Macfarlane” I told him wrapping my arms around his neck.

“Me too Mrs. Macfarlane” He replied then bending down to kiss me.

“Your father’s speech is going to make us cry” I said.

“Everyone’s speech is going to” He laughed.

We started walking again while the photographer was taking photos of us and we were all smiles. We saw Ronald wave meaning we had a few minutes left and then we walked over to him.

“Hey dad” Seth said then hugging his dad.

“Congrats you two” He replied then hugging me.

“Thanks” We both said to him.

“I can’t believe Seth has found a beautiful woman to love and marry” he said to us then wiping his tears.

“Don’t cry” I responded then hugging him rubbing his back.

“You’re such an amazing person Ash, you’re going to be a wonderful wife to my son” He said.

“Thank and I will be” I replied smiling.

When we arrived at the reception I had to change into a different dress and had many people help me. I walked out and Seth was shocked.

“The beautiful Mrs. Macfarlane” He said then kissing me.

“The sexy and handsome Mr. Macfarlane” I replied then kissing him.

He grabbed my hand and I felt the butterflies every time. I was so in love with him and can’t believe I married him.

“You and I are going to buy a house and we’re going to start a family soon” Seth said.

“I want to have a family with you” I replied.

“Let’s go beautiful” He said.

“Okay handsome” I replied.

We walked to the doors and then we heard.

“Ladies and gentlemen it’s my honor to introduce for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Seth Macfarlane!”

Then, the doors opened.