Worlds Apart

Honeymoon

I woke up on our honeymoon to the sounds of the waves crashing outside our open balcony. The room smelled like the sea due to the cool gentle breeze pushing around the curtains. I let a big Grinch smile spread across my face at the memories of our wedding, the reception and now the honeymoon. They say dreams do come true, which is something I never really believed until now, despite all of my earlier success. I don’t know why, but I thought the world would literally start erupting from the inside out before AIshwarya and I would ever be married. I think it’s because it’s too good to be true to me, even now.

I looked next to me to my naked wife, Aishwarya, sleeping soundly next to me. A dark curl was gently bouncing against the breeze through the open terrace doors. I turned over to observe her better, also because beneath the thin bedsheets she was completely naked. If we hadn’t created a baby before we were married, then we definitely have by now considering how we spent the majority of our honeymoon.

We decided on spending our honeymoon at the Bahamas where I rented us a two story house on the beach. The house was on private property so we had a lot of intimate moments without any passersby staring in through the window. We’ve also done snorkeling, skinny dipping, and swamp with dolphins. I’ve taken her to all the best restaurants, and even to the best romantic hotspots. She loved every minute of it!

I let out a relaxed sigh before getting out of bed and heading to the bathroom for a shower. After getting dressed and grabbing a mango off the food bowl, I headed outside to sit on the beach. This vacation spot was beautiful.

The sand was a warm white, and the water was an irresistible blue this lovely morning as I headed out to a small cabana bed on the beach where the employees had sets up drinks, and pillows for us relax on while being shaded from the sun. I’ll admit it was my favorite place relax so far on vacation.

“What are you doing out here, husband?” I heard a voice called behind me. I turned around to see Aishwarya wearing a red floral one piece and her thick sunglasses with her long hair blowing in the wind. Damn her for always looking so sexy without even trying. I got up off the bed to wrap my arms around her waist.

“I was enjoying my morning alone without my wicked wife.” I joked, earning a mock gasp and a slap to the arm.

“How dare you call me wicked!” Aishwarya demanded, before forgiving me with a kiss.

“How was your sleep, my wife?” I softly asked her as we both relaxed on the cabana bed together.

“It was well needed after last night, my husband.” Aishwarya nodded, a sexy smile on her lips.

“Please, you didn’t even do anything, wife!” I joked once again, loving her offended reaction as she began hitting me again.

“Oh bullshit, you laid there like a wet bologna, husband!”Aishwarya shouted playfully before I pushed her onto her back with my body.

“Don’t make me wash that dirty mouth of yours, wife!” I warned her.

“I’d like to see you try, husband!” Aishwarya challenged.

As you can probably tell it hasn’t quite hit us yet that we are truly married. We’re not sure why but it seemed like forever for that day to come.

I sat up and ran my hand along the side of her neck, over her covered breast, and lingering over her stomach. I have a feeling our first child was going to be a girl.

“What’s wrong?” Aishwarya questioned, her brows furrowed in concern.

“What?” I asked sincerely, wondering what she was talking about.

“You look like something’s bothering you, or you’re thinking too hard about something. Which is it, my husband?” My wife asked, linking her fingers with my hand on her stomach.

“Oh, I just had this psychic vision that our first child will be a little girl?” I told her, a giddy feeling taking over me at the thought.

“Oh yeah? Is that what you want? A little girl?”

I nodded, without a doubt. “Actually yeah. I mean before we met, I always wanted a son, or sons. I thought girls would probably be too complicated for me. But ever since we started getting serious, I’ve been dreaming of a little Princess instead. My little Aishwarya.”

My wife smiled before getting up and wrapping her arms around my waist while burying her face in my neck. “I’ll bear you dozens of little Aishwarya.”

I let that sink in.

“Why doesn’t that comment scare the shit out of me?! I mean, that’s too much menstruating drama for one man’s lifetime!”

Aishwarya laughed before passionately kissing me.