Worlds Apart

Engagement Party

Seth Macfarlane sat on settee at the end of the king size bed in their bedroom, watching the future Mrs. Macfarlane get ready for the engagement party. The party was going to start in a few minutes with some early guests hanging around downstairs. Originally the idea was for it to be small and simple, but as a week passed from the night he proposed, Seth went a little crazy. The party was bigger than planned, more people, more food, more entertainment and was moved to a beach house he rented for his Aishwarya. Any excuse to see her in a bikini, Seth thought to himself. The downstairs was all white, with accents of black, crystal chandeliers, white roses, and white sheets draping from the center of the ceilings. It would make any woman weep to get a party this elegant.

The soon-to-be groom kept himself simply dressed with a button up shirt, trousers, and black dress shoes. Seth wanted his bride to be the life of the party which is why she wasn’t dressed as effortless as him. The billion dollar man made sure he booked a flight for her favorite designer, makeup artist and hair dresser and even paid for her morning to be fill with pampering spa treatments and masseuses. With the amount of love Seth felt for his future wife, it wouldn’t surprise him if he’s broke in the future with how much he goes overboard on spoiling her.

Aishwarya got up from the makeup table and headed into her walk in closet. A few minutes later she came back out, but not wearing what he had handpicked for her. No, she was wearing what she knew would drive him crazy during the entire party. Seth’s mouth dropped, his eyes looking up at hers with a pained expression on his face. She dressed all in white like some innocent virgin, except that the dress exposed one long tan leg, and hugged her breasts tightly so they were on display.

Aishwarya politely excused everyone out of their bedroom so it was only her and Seth. The second the door closed and they were all alone, Seth quickly stood up and headed for her, intending to rip her dress to shreds with lust darkening his eyes.

“Don’t you dare!” Aishwarya warned, lifting one finger defiantly, making Seth halt before he could reach her. This woman had him whipped.

“You’re not wearing the dress I ordered for you.” Seth whined, feeling his legs weaken by just the sight of her.

“I was going to, but I figured this one would be much more fun. I can tease you all night.”

“God, you’re evil.” Seth replied, shaking his head at her, trying to prevent the smile from showing itself.

“I know, baby. Now let’s go down and have fun!” Aishwarya sang, before dragging a horny Seth downstairs with her.

The party was filled with many loved ones and reliable friends. It took a week for Aishwarya to feel comfortable sharing that they were engage to one another to their closest loved ones, and this party was where they were going to do it. Everyone at the party would take this secret engagement to the grave before ever telling anyone in the media industry. Seth and Aishwarya wanted to wait until Seth’s movie premiere of his movie “A Million Ways to Die in the West” to finally tell the WORLD that they were in love and getting married. That premiere was in two days.

“Aishwarya get your ass over here and show me this ring!” Nicki Minaj pushed her way to her close friend and snatch her left hand to goggling the ginormous rock on her finger. Aishwarya laughed, watching her best friend’s mind being blown from the size of it.

“God, I made a big mistake.” Nicki sighed, shaking her head slowly in disbelief.

Aishwarya’s smile dropped, “What do you mean? What mistake did you make?”

“Not stealing your man when I had the chance.” Nicki joked, earning a shove from her friend as they laughed together before a stampede of Aishwarya’s friends surrounded them, begging to see the ring for themselves as well. Aishwarya didn’t mind showing it off. Yes, the ring was seriously expensive but it was just a simple rock to her.

Her 9 million dollar diamond was Seth Macfarlane, and he was all that matter to her in this world.