Worlds Apart

Fitting

Today was the last fitting before the wedding and we started out simple then Seth and I just kept it getting bigger and bigger.

“Come on already! Let’s see the dress, Ash!”

“I think I’m gonna cry. This is dress is beautiful!”

The dress was perfect, even down to the perfectly placed rhinestones that lay around my waistline. I had to give it to Aries my designer; she truly was one of the most talented designers alive.

Finally I muster up the courage and wipe the tears from the corner of my eyes. I take in a deep breath and step out of the dressing room. Awes and OH’s are automatically dropped from each ladies mouths.

My mother pulls out a tissue wiping the corners of her eyes. “I have a feeling Seth is going to love this dress, honey.”

I nodded and then when Aries put on the veil I lost it. I hit me I’m a bride and marrying the man of my dreams in a week.

After the dress fitting I went home and saw my man on the couch with his laptop.

“Hey baby” I said then kissing him.

“Ready to get hitched?” He asked.

“Yeah” I replied.

Then, he got on top of me on the couch and his laptop was now on the coffee table.

“Seth stop!” I exclaimed while he tickled me.

Then, he started kissing me and I was kissing back. I couldn’t believe in a week I was going to be Mrs. Macfarlane and be a beautiful bride. I hope that someday I will have kids and Seth will be the greatest father. I hope everyone approves of me and I hope my wedding goes smoothly.

The next morning was chaos because I was going to be heading out with Seth for his promo stuff in NYC tomorrow.

When we arrived in NYC it was crazy and we decided to head out to dinner which was wonderful. I was happy we could go out together and show PDA. I couldn’t wait to see my parents tomorrow as well.

“When did you want to start a family?” Seth asked me when we were back at the hotel.

“Anytime” I replied.

“So, let’s start then” He responded then throwing me on the bed.

---------------

“Babe get up” Seth said.

I rolled over and then he started to tickle me. I finally got up and got dressed. I was wearing a black dress that hugged my body perfectly, and my black and red Christian louboutin’s that matched. We left the room and Seth grabbed my hand. We had security with us and we got in the SUV type car. He had his hand on my leg the whole time in the car and he was such the gentlemen for me.