Worlds Apart

Bachelor Party

Tonight was my bachelor party, and to be honest I didn’t want to go. I prefer to spend my evening with my soon-to-be wife, but this stuff is traditional. Aishwarya even insisted I go, so I did. Right now I was in one of my best friend’s bachelor pad recalling events of the past over vodka shots and whatnots. These guys have been my friends for a long time so I felt safe around them, I trusted them. I went ahead and enjoyed going down memory lanes with them while getting heavily intoxicated. I told them a millions times several days ago, that I didn’t want any stupid business of strippers, dancers, or prostitutes. I’m planning on spending the rest of my life with Aishwarya, so I intended to avoid any situations that could prevent me from doing that.

“Yo Seth, we got a surprise for you!” My childhood friend Greg slurred as he walked towards his front door.

“It better be pizza.” I managed to call out to him, nearly falling off the couch. Next thing I heard, made me worry. The sounds of feminine giggles, and heels echoing across the hardwood floor should have been the only sign I needed to tell me to get out of there fast, but I was so wasted. Around the corner came party strippers with their asses hanging out of lace panties and their breasts shoving against their itty bitty bras.

“Wha-What is this Greg?” I demanded, pointing towards the girls as I struggled to stand up straight.

“Strippers, man! What’s a bachelor party without strippers!” Greg started moving his hips, enticing the strippers to giggle and shout dirty complements.

“You swore you wouldn’t bring strippers, man. You gave me your word!” It didn’t sound like it to me, but I was raising my voice. Everyone stopped having a good time and just stared at me. Greg stumbled over and pulled me aside.

“Dude, I’ve been your friend forever, right? Why you going to embarrass me in front of these girls? They’re here for you man! This is my gift to you man, cause I love you. Please don’t throw this shit in my face.” Greg begged, looking sober for the first time tonight.

I felt guilty, so I apologized. Greg was satisfied then, and turned on the music as the ladies began to dance provocatively in the center of the room. My friends started to wolf whistle and cheer, but I pretty much sat there and drank. As my vision began to get blurry, and forming sentences became almost impossible, I felt some weight plop onto my lap and the smell of strong perfume.

“Hey big boy, how are you doing tonight?” Some lady slurred, but I couldn’t be sure who.

“Gooooood.” I slurred, a stupid smile on my face. Suddenly the weight was gone, and something was tugging on the buttons of my pants.

“I know baby, I’m going to make your last day feel so fucking good.” She moaned, before reality hit me what was going on. One of those fucking strippers was trying to suck me off! I may have been drunk out of my ass but I wasn’t about to risk losing the future mother of my babies. My hands came up to grip her wrist, making her stop.

“Nooo Imma m-married man. Love w-wife.” I slurred, hoping that made as much since as to how I was thinking it. My eyes were starting to close so I didn’t see her reaction, but by what she said next she was just fine with my rejection.

“I understand sir. You look tired, maybe you should get to bed. Allow me to help you, Mr. MacFarlane.”

I agreed quickly, wanting to get some sleep so I could see Aishwarya sooner rather than later. I leaned on her a bit as she led me to a bedroom and laid me down. The bed was so comfortable that I didn’t notice my clothes being pulled off or hear the faint sound of her stripper clothes slipping off her body. It wasn’t until weight was added to my lap did I sober up a bit. Some blonde chick was only in her underwear as she sat straddling me. Was this the same woman I rejected, I wondered before her lips slammed down on mine. Alcohol, that’s all I could taste. Her hair was like golden spun silk instead of thick ebony silk. Her skin was pale, not flawless and caramel like Aishwarya.

Aishwarya.

I shoved her off me quick, hearing a loud bang and thud before I rolled over, groaning. I let myself drool over the sheets as I tried to get the stripper taste out of my mouth. Thank god I didn’t kiss her, or else I’d have to wash my mouth out. Aishwarya. I only want her lips on mine, and her hair curtaining my face.

I want Aishwarya, I want my wife.

I felt the bed shift as another body landed next to mine but I didn’t care.

I just wanted my Aishwarya.