Worlds Apart

Caught

Waking up with a killer hangover and recalling the events from last night.

Hearing the doorbell and then my friend since pre-school Alana opened the door revealing two sexy men dressed as firemen.

“Did someone call the fire department?” The first guy asked.

“Apparently” I replied smiling, “it wouldn’t be a bachelorette party without strippers right”


After getting a shower, taking pain meds and getting dressed. I walked downstairs and saw Alana eating a bowl of cereal.

“Hey Ash, enjoy last night?” She asked.

“Yes, I did but not the hangover afterwards” I replied.

“I wonder what happened at Greg’s?” Alana asked.

“probably a shit ton of drinking because he does a lot” I said.

Then, my phone went off and it was greg.

“Hello” I said.

“Hey, can you come and get seth?” He asked.

“Yeah, I can I’ll be there in ten” I replied then hanging up.

“Seth?” Alana questioned.

“Nope your fuck buddy” I responded while walking out of the room.

I grabbed the car keys and my phone again. I got in the car and took off to greg’s. Greg lived two blocks away. I arrived at Greg’s and walked in. I saw the boys except Seth. Greg told me he was upstairs and I walked casually upstairs. I walked down the hall and opened the guest bedroom door.

I literally felt numb on the inside and my jaw dropped. Seth was in bed with a stripper and I took off running down the stairs. I bolted out of the house ad got in the car speeding off.

When I got back to my house I slammed the door shut and ran to the master bedroom shutting the door locking it. I huddled in the corner and then a few minutes later I heard knocking.

“Ash, what happened?” Alana asked.

I got up and unlocked the door opening it revealing Alana.

“In bed with a stripper” I replied as a tear went down my face.

“What!” She exclaimed.

“I need some jack daniels” I said then walking past her.

“No, Ash” Alan replied then grabbing me.

I felt like I was lied to and etc. I was in the living room and then wanted to be alone.

“I will be home if you need me” She said.

I nodded and watched TV. I heard her leave and walked into the piano room. I started playing something very depressing. My feelings were mixed right now and I don’t know how I would act when Seth came home. Then, I heard the door shut and I know things would get heated.