Status: This isn't just your typical, teen falls for teacher, story. It's more about developing relationships with the main character and her siblings, along with all the struggles they go through.

Stuck With Twins

The Text

It was in class when I got a text from my father. I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to believe it.

'Your mother is in the hospital, meet me here.' Was the text from my father, along with the address of Floral Hill hospital.

I grabbed my bags and raced out of class, ignoring the questions from my teacher and peers. After a long run, I arrived at the hospital. My father had tears in his eyes, immediately pulling me into a hug.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I ask. My father didn't answer, he only shook his head. My face paled, "Is mom okay? Is she hurt?!" I was yelling now, I couldn't help it. My siblings, who are both four, watched us both with concern in their eyes. They didn't know what was happening, but they knew something was up. Something was wrong.

"She got in an accident Ede..." Dad sniffled, pulling away from me and glancing at the floor. "She passed away a few minutes before you came."

I dropped my stuff, my eyes wide. Before I knew it, I was crying. I cried, harder than I ever did. Mother was gone. Gone! How could this have happened?!
♠ ♠ ♠
So the first two chapters will be short, HOWEVER, it'll be longer in the third! I promise!!!