Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

Daddy Cerulli

The past several days have seemed like a dream to me. I mean literally I don't believe a single thing thats been going on. Every day I would wake to the sounds of violent gagging coming from the bathroom and the putrid smell of vomit. When I would get out the shower I would go downstairs and see that he's made a ton of fucking food that I hardly eat a portion of. He eats most of it yet he doesn't gain a pound. Then he would start getting emotional when I look at him in a certain way. I'm just trying to figure out where all that food is going because it sure as hell isn't staying in his stomach. I wasn't disgusted, I was just curious. His stomach has gotten a little bigger but I know its not from the eating. Its that thing inside of him . And yes it is a thing. A thing I don't want nor want to father. Its a thing that is out to destroy my sanctuary. I say get rid of it once and for all before its actually born. That way they will feel less guilty.

Me? No I wouldn't feel guilty at all. Why should I? I didn't ask for him to he a fertile and I surely didn't ask for him to be pregnant. I know what its like to have a vampire father. Its torture and not worth the heartache over it. No...I'm not like my father. I'm nothing like my father. Heavens no..... I'm worse. My father's antics looks like child's play compared to me. Something I should thank him for. I'm doing this kid a civil service by wanting to get rid of it.

But then there is Kade who throws a fucking fit and multiple vases every time I bring it up. I swear that thing's half vampire side rubs off on Kade because he turns fucking demonic. Then he'll find any weapon he can to throw at me. Then I have to restrain him by putting him in the closet as a time out. It feels like I'm already taking care of a child. I can't hit him. Austin has strictly advised me not to and would personally kill me if I did. Knowing that he would, I haven't laid a finger on Kade. Excluding sex of course.

That's about the only good thing that is coming out of this whole thing. The Sex. Since Kade's emotions and hormones are all fucked right up, he's been a horny little shit. My god every second he wants to be bent over and fucked. Even when he's pissed at me, he still wants to be fucked. Just yesterday we went at it 8 whole rounds. I thought my dick was gonna be paralyzed by the 8th round but I was a trooper. But if I was feeling the heat, then Kade was on fire. His ass was a gaping black hole and his cute cheeks had red hand prints all over them. Poor thing was achy all over and exhausted by the end of it. I kinda felt bad for not saying no on round 6 because he was clearly tired by then but come on, Kade is an amazing fuck. I've trained him so well. He went from a nervous virgin to a freaking sex addict thanks to yours truly. I know it won't last because soon his stomach is gonna be full on pregnant and just.... ugh

Why did this happen to me??
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Today was Kade's first check up with Austin and he was just buzzing with excitement. Just all happy and sappy. Me on the other hand, I couldn't wait to get this shit over with. Not that I wasn't happy to see Austin and Alan. No I would love to see those two. I just didn't feel like hearing anything else about that damn hybrid baby Satan that Kade chooses to carry. All damn week Kade has been talking about baby names and baby clothes. Baby colors and baby this and baby that!!! Jesus enough with the fucking thing already. He seems to forget that he could die pushing that thing out. Its like he doesn't really care. It's all about the baby. That baby Satan has brainwashed my Kade so quickly.

I sighed as I pulled on my beanie hat and leather gloves, then my black pea coat. It was cold outside due to the beginning of winter. Not that I minded. I'm actually quite fond of winter more than any other season. I like the snow. It gives a sense of relaxation that I'm definitely gonna need. And it gives that Christmas feel. Which is perfect considering Christmas is in a few days. I hated decorating for it and I didn't even wanna do it this year. But I am for a few reasons. Austin thinks that it would be a good idea to announce the news of Kade's unfortunate pregnancy. And I had my own reasons. The biggest being Kade. He hasn't had an actual Christmas with anyone the past 4 years. I figured I'd be nice and let him have a nice Christmas with my family and friends, considering they all adore him. Except Tj. I don't know why he doesn't like Kade but I don't really care. As long as he keeps his hands to himself its all good.

I ran a brush through my already perfect hair before fixing my eye make up. Making sure my eyebrows are on point. Kade was in the bathroom getting dressed, being a beauty queen. I recently cut his hair because it was longer than it needed to be. He wasn't used to it being so short.

"Kade come on we have places to go!" I called to him. A few seconds later he exited the bathroom and was slipping on his hoodie. Well it was my hoodie and I was kind enough to lend it to him. It was just a little bit too big on him but it made him look adorable so I guess it was fine.

"Alright alright" He mumbled to me as he pulled his hat on and his gloves. I walked over and grabbed my cellphone and keys off the table before turning the lamp off. It was the only one I had since Kade mutilated the other one. Together we exited the room and walked down the long hallway before reaching the stairs. We walked down them quietly and out the corner of my eye I saw Kade cradling his stomach. Okay really? I tried very hard not to roll my eyes or potentially push him down the stairs. He safely made it to the bottom of the steps without me trying to kill him and we headed to the door. I turned on the security system before opening the door and felt a blast of cold air. I didn't mind it but Kade was already shivering next to me. The skies were a snow like grey but it was a nice grey. A wintery grey color. Kade rushed over to the car while I locked the door. I walked over to the car and unlocked his door. I watched and held in my laughter as he climbed in. My car was pretty big and Kade was a small little thing. It was always funny to watch him struggle. Once he was in, I closed his door and walked to my side, climbing in easily. Right as I started up the car, Kade turned the radio on and then the heater. I just ignored him and pulled out the driveway, driving onto the forest passageway. The trees were naked of any leaves and it made it look that much creepier. Which was cool to me but it freaked the fuck out of Kade.

Austin and Alan didn't live very far, it was just a lot of twist and turns because like me and just about every other vampire, they liked their privacy. Kade and I were nodding our head to AFI. He wasn't a huge fan of the stuff of today besides a handful of bands. He liked music like me which I appreciated because there was never an argument over what to listen to.

He just gazed out the window, rubbing his stomach slowly. He would mouth the words to a song now and then but mostly he just gazed. I wanted to know what he was thinking about but he looked so calmed and relaxed. The boy has been sick for weeks and this was the first time he's had any content so I just let him stare the entire way to Austin's house.

I pulled up in their driveway and shut the car off. I shoved my keys into my pocket and Kade and I both got out of the car. Kade hugged himself closely as we walked up the walk way to the front door. I knocked a few times and a second later the door was opened by Phil.

"Chris what up bro?" He smiled and pulled me in for a bro hug. I smiled and gladly returned it.

"Kade's check up and to fuck with Austin" I whispered the last part and he laughed.

"Well Austin is in his office so go right up" He let us in and I took Kade's hand, nodding to Phil before leading Kade up the steps where Austin's office was. I knocked on the door quietly.

"Come in" Austin's quiet voice commanded. I opened the door and let Kade walk in first.

"Alright lets get started. Just lay on that bed there" Austin smiled at Kade who nodded before hopping on the bed. Austin did all the normal procedures checking his heart, lungs, ears, eyes blah blah blah....I was sitting on my phone most of the time playing games and whatnot. I was hardly paying attention to anything.

"Alright this gel is gonna feel cold" I heard Austin say. I figured he was gonna give Kade an ultrasound. I had no interest whatsoever. I just kept on playing on my phone for the duration. Even when they heard what sounded like a heart beat, I felt a slight tingle in my stomach but that was the extent.

"Alright Kade we're finished. I'll see you next week" Austin announced after 30 minutes and I threw a mental party in my head as I jumped up.

"Kade can you go wait downstairs with Phil? I need to talk to Chris" Austin asked him and Kade nodded before walking pass me. I leaned down and we kissed briefly before he left. Austin sat on his desk and looked at me for a minute before speaking.

"So Daddy Cerulli...how are you taking all this in?" He asked me and I grimaced at him.

"Well my slave is impregnated with a vampire hybrid. I don't think anyone would be happy about it" I crossed my arms and Austin rolled his eyes.

"Well your gonna have to suck it up Chris. Kade is gonna need you throughout this pregnancy" I scoffed.

"I say abort it"

"Well Kade doesn't want to"

"Well I don't care about what Kade wants. He's my slave and last time I checked, I own his very soul" I hissed and it was Austin's turn to scoff.

"You really think Kade is gonna let you do anything to that baby? He may be a human but he's headstrong. Which brings me to my next point, what I mean by he's gonna need you is just that. If he's gonna have the baby, your gonna have to be there for him. Mentally and physically. He's strong but still a human carrying a half vampire baby" I sighed and hung my head in frustration.

"More of a reason to send it the way of old yeller!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry Chris but its his body and he wants to go through with it. Just take things slow and think about it. I'll see you next week" Austin chuckled and I stuck my middle finger up before walking out the room, ignoring his laughter. I walked downstairs to see Kade standing by the door. He looked at me and smiled. I sighed and pushed the previous conversation from my mind and smiled back at him. But Austin's words were echoing in my mind.

Your gonna have to be there for him. Mentally and physically.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Kade looked as if he was about to fall asleep until we pulled into the parking lot of Wal-Mart. He's expressed to me that he likes Wal-Mart better than the mall because its smaller and has less people in it. He rubbed his eyes as I pulled into a parking space. I shut the car off and we both got out. We met around the back and I took his hand in mine and felt him squeeze mine. He was still a little edgy around crowds but he wasn't as bad as the beginning where he wouldn't even move from my side.

We walked across the parking lot and through the automatic doors to grab a cart.

"Why are we here exactly?" Kade asked sleepily. I chuckled and pushed the cart inside the actual store.

"Can't celebrate Christmas without a tree and decorations you heathen" I said casually. Nothing could describe the look that came over Kade's face. His sleepy eyes were filled with stars and excitement. The biggest smile spread on his face and grew legs. I don't think he's ever been this happy in the last 4 years. It was truly priceless.

"Christmas!!!" He squealed happily with a bounce before running off towards the trees and decorations. I chuckled as people stared at him but I don't think he really cared. So I didn't either. I followed him to the aisle and nearly died as he climbed up the shelves to get the biggest tree. He looked so fucking adorable it was killing me.

"Kade careful. Let me get it" I chuckled and took hold of his waist before sitting him on his feet. I then reached up and grabbed the tree he was trying to get. It was a 10 foot tree.

"Kade this thing is bigger than me" I looked at him and he shrugged.

"But it will be the prettiest because it will have lots of stuff on it. Please can we get it?" He asked with a pout and I rolled my eyes before sitting it in the cart. It took up almost all the room but I didn't really mind it.

Kade had came up with the idea of a red and black theme since we found a bunch of red and black bulbs, tinsel and even lights to put on the tree. We were lucky to find that stuff because I wasn't really feeling the typical green, red, silver and gold. Neither was Kade apparently because nearly died when we found the black and red decorations. After getting stuff for the tree, we got a bunch of stockings since it was Christmas at my house this year. It was my clan and Austin's clan. So it was a lot of stockings. Then we got to Kade's favorite part, the candy. That boy grabbed every single bag of candy known to man. Lets just hope he doesn't try to eat it all because I know he's gonna want to.

After paying for everything, which was almost 400 dollars, we loaded everything into the car before driving on home. Once we got home, Kade and I brought all the decorations into the house in two trips since I carried most of it. It was nearing 9 o'clock and I was ready to relax. But of course, like a five year old Kade wanted to put the tree up. So after a struggle, I finally gave in because I really didn't wanna have another emotional fight. He's been fine all day and I wanted to keep it that way instead of having to pry a stake out of his hands. So we first set up the tree according to the directions. Yes it was a fake tree. I'll be damned if we get a real one and pine needles end up all over my floor. Fuck that. After making the tree look like an actual tree, we starting putting the lights on the tree until it was wrapped around it perfectly. It took a bit of a struggle because the tree was so big but we did it. Next was the tinsel which we put the red on first before wrapping the black in a different direction so they intersected. Next we started to hang up the bulbs carefully, trying not to break them. There was so many bulbs so Kade put on some music to fill the silence.

I had to admit it was really nice to do this with him. It was really domestic and honestly homely. I actually liked doing the tree with him. The way he laughed when I had to pick him up to put a bulb on the top layer or the way his smile lit up the room because we were almost done with the tree.

Hundreds of bulbs later, the last thing was the star.

"Help meeee" Kade whined because he was too short for the tree. I chuckled and shook my head before lifting him onto my shoulders. I watched as he sat the star on top of the tree and plugged it in the the light socket. I sat him down and he skipped over to plug the tree in. The tree lit up beautifully and honestly I was proud of our handy work. It was a really beautiful tree that the guys would definitely be jealous off.

"Told you the bigger tree would be prettier" Kade laughed and I nudged him.

"Shut up Kade" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

☆☆
I was sitting back on the couch with my feet up, drinking some hot chocolate and reading a book. Kade was sitting in front of the fire place decorating the stockings with some glitter glue I had bought for him. The fire illuminated his figure and I couldn't take my eyes off him. Kade can be bitchy and moody. Slightly annoying but he was something to look at. He was a very beautiful person and anyone would die to have someone as beautiful as he was. Plus his sweetness made him even more beautiful. I let out a sigh of content and for once I could say...I felt like I was at home and I felt happy about it. Kade was humming along to the music in the background, decorating like a pro. And he looked beautiful while doing it.

Your gonna have to be there for him. Mentally and physically