Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

Baby Satan

"Chris you're supposed to cradle the head. Not let it roll all over the place" I shook my head in disapproval and he shot me a grimace.

"I am supporting her head. Your eyes are just bad. Have you considered glasses sweetheart?" He asked me sarcastically and I smacked his head with a laugh. His grimace turned into a smile as his gaze shifted back to our baby girl who was resting comfortably in his arms. She stared up at him with big brown eyes, matching his own eyes. I smiled at them before going back to making her bottle before she gets fussy again.

"I don't think she was hungry. Just tired because she's about to fall asleep over here Kade" Chris said to me and I shrugged a little, shaking the bottle to mix the contents together into proper formula.

"Well we'll save it for later because I bet she's still hungry. Probably both" I said, coming up behind Chris and resting my hand on his shoulder. I looked down at our baby girl and sure enough, she was sleeping.

"She looks so much like you its insane" Chris muttered quietly followed by a soft chuckle. I smiled and leaned down, kissing his cheek before wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

"That means she'll be good looking and that also means there will be boys chasing after her when she's older" I laughed quietly in his ear and the grimace returned to his perfect face.

"And that also means more ass to kick for me. Let me catch someone even looking at her, I'll be kicking their ass up and down the street!" Chris hissed and I shook my head with a never ending smile.

"We won't have to worry about that any time soon. So lets enjoy the peace while we can. Because if she has a temper as bad as you do, which she is already showing signs of, we should count every peaceful moment" I playfully bit his ear before standing up straight. Chris carefully and slowly stood up, cradling our baby in his arms. Gently he walked over to her bassinet and laid her down on her back. Her little arms were sprawled out and her head resting on her rosy cheek. Her small face twitched slightly but otherwise she stayed asleep.

Slowly backing away, Chris turned and smiled at me. I laughed quietly as he picked me up and ran out the room.

"Chris slow down!" I giggled and held onto him tightly.

"Nu uh! You're mine now!" Chris giggled along with me as he ran into our bedroom and tossed me on the bed, kicking the door shut. I landed with a soft bounce and in a second he was on top of me. His hands grasped my hips firmly and his lips were on mine, kissing me with hungry and firey passion. My hands gripped his shoulders, kissing him back just as hard, a soft moan escaping my occupied lips. Chris gripped my hips harder, wrapping them around his waist as his lips moved from my lips to my neck.

"So beautiful.." He whispered against my neck followed by a soft bite. My heart did back flips in my chest as his words filled the air...


A sharp pain awoke me from my lovely dream and I jolted upwards, immediately holding my stomach. The pain was very intense and almost burning. I took in some deep breaths as the pain began to pass.

"Just another kick.." I whispered to myself before swinging my legs over the bed and planting them on the cold hard floor. I was feeling slightly winded so I took a few more breaths as I reached for my cellphone. Gripping the device in my hand, I carefully got up and held my back this time. I was feeling slightly weakened and figured I was probably still hungry or something. Maybe Rick can make me some food. With that thought, I began to wobble towards the door, my stomach weighing me down a little. To my discomfort, I put more weight on my back by leaning backwards. I could feel myself getting winded and hot as I neared the door. Sweat started to form on my forehead when I stepped out into the hallway.

"Ricky!" I called for him and leaned on the wall to wait. My legs started to feel wobbly and I felt as if I couldn't hold myself up anymore. I waited a few seconds and heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I took in deep breaths as my heart began to race in my chest. His small figured appeared at the top of the steps but he looked so far away from me. The second he saw me, he was at my side in what seemed like no time at all.

"What is it?" Rick asked me hastily as his arms held me up.

"Just feeling weak at the moment and really hot" I answered breathlessly. As if I weighed nothing, Ricky lifted me up bridal style into his small arms and began to walk down the long hallway.

"Maybe ice cream will cool you off" He chuckled and I couldn't help but smile along with him because ice cream sounded really good right now. I clung to Rick while he carried me down the stairs and into the dining room, leading into the kitchen. He sat me on the stool near the island bar just as someone knocked at the door.

"I'll be right back Kade" Rick gave me a smile before walking out the door. I held my stomach as I picked up my phone and looked at the background. It was a picture of Chris and I laying in bed together. He was bored that night so he began to take random pictures of me. He was giggling and having fun with me being flustered so I let him have his fun. We ended up taking a picture with me laying on his chest before I took my phone away from him. But I loved the picture a lot so I made it my background.

A few minutes passed and Rick had not came back. I was feeling a little worried so I got up onto my slightly swollen feet and began to wobble out of the kitchen and into the darkened dining room with my cellphone being my only source of light until I reached the door that led out into the main entrance. I pushed the door open and saw that the front door was wide open. I frowned a little and held my stomach, wobbling a little more to the front and gasped as I saw Rick laying on his back, completely motionless. My phone slipped from my hand as I moved as quickly as I could to his side. Kneeling down slowly, I touched his shoulder and shook him as hard as I could.

"Ricky? Ricky are you okay?" I asked in a panicked voice but heard nothing from him. No movement. No sounds. Nothing. I began to panic even more when I realized that if Rick was unconscious, then there was someone else here. Just as I made the terrifying conclusion, another jab hit me like a train in my stomach and my body jerked.

"Fuck!" I hissed as I hunched over, gripping my stomach. This felt way fucking worse than a normal baby kick. This felt like someone stabbed me with a hot knife. I took in a deep breath just as another jab hit on the other side of my stomach, causing me to fall backwards, a scream sounding from me.

"Ricky please get up!" I cried helplessly as another pain stabbed me relentlessly. My entire body was shaking violently and was in a constant pain. I couldn't defend myself like this!

Chris! I need to call Chris!

With very little strength I had, I pressed my palms against the marble floor and began to scoot backwards, trying desperately to ignore the unbearable pain in my stomach. As I was scooting backwards, I noticed a trail of clear liquid on the floor in my tracks. My eyes bugged out of my skull as I realized my water had broke....

MY FUCKING WATER JUST BROKE!!!

"Oh god no please not now! Please not now!" I cried to no one in particular as I moved the last few inches. Carefully I turned over and reached for my cellphone, gripping it and dialing Chris's number.

☆☆☆

Chris

My body was paralyzed for a whole second before I broke into a run at a near impossible speed, Austin, Alan and Aaron trailing behind me.

"Kade baby hold on I'm coming!" I reassured him as I got into my car. He was crying and screaming in what seemed like pure agony which sent my body into flight mode. In a second we were speeding down the road pushing 100.

"Chris please hurry!!" Kade begged me before he let out another blood curdling scream that made my entire body shake.

"Kade where is Ricky???" I asked him as I made a sharp left, causing the car to nearly tip over.

"He's out! There is someone else here!" My eyes widened in horror. Kade is there by himself and in labor! He is in a very vulnerable state right now! Quickly I tossed the phone to Austin beside me and put both hands on the steering wheel, stomping on the gas and forcing my car to go faster. I could smell the burning rubber, that's how fast I was going.

"Talk him through it!" I shouted at Austin.

"Kade listen to me. I need you to try and calm down. Breathe with me okay?" I could hear Kade on the other end breaking down, making my heart break with him. Austin began the procedure breathing process for someone in labor. I could hear Kade struggling to match his patterns.

I swerved around onto the pathway that led towards my house and really pushed the gas pedal limit. The entire world was blurring past me as we zoomed down the street.

"Kade we are almost there just stay calm and keep breathing like I told you!" Austin commanded of Kade.

"Okay" I heard him whimper. We reached the opening to my driveway. I swerved to a stop and got out the car, running into the house and seeing Kade laying in a pool of liquid, shaking so hard I'm surprised the floor hasn't cracked.

"Chris!" He cried as I leaned down and picked him up bridal style just as Austin, Alan and Aaron rushed in. I looked to Austin for further directions. Kade clung to me for dear life, crying against my shoulder.

"Aaron help Ricky and control the perimeter!" Aaron gave a sharp nod before picking Rick's unconscious body up.

"Breathe Kade. You have to breathe" Alan said as he wiped Kade's clamy forehead with his sleeve.

"Alright get him upstairs and strip the bed!" I waited for no response as I ran upstairs into our bedroom, Alan following behind me and immediately yanking the blankets off the bed and tossing them to the floor. He stacked the pillows in one spot and motioned for me to lay Kade down.

"I feel like I'm dying!" Kade cried to me and that didn't sit very well. My nightmare just kept flashing in my head.

"Get his pants off!" Austin shouted and I pulled Kade's pajamas and boxers off, tossing them away. Alan climbed on the bed next to Kade and grabbed his leg, pushing his knee against his chest. So I did the same action with his other leg.

"Alright I'm gonna see how much he's dilated" He said before leaning down and measuring.

"Chris..."Kade whispered and I leaned down close, pressing a kiss to his slightly chapped lips.

"I'm here baby. I'm right here" I reassured him in a calm voice.

"Alright he's ten centimetres. He's gotta push" Austin announced and Kade let out a whine at his words.

"I can't do this!" He shook his head in weak motion before lurching forward and, to my absolute horror, vomitting blood onto the sheets. No no no god please no don't let this happen!!!!!

"Kade push you have to push!!" Alan shouted at Kade. Blood was dripping from his mouth and with all the strength he had, he pushed incredibly hard, his grip on my arm tightening almost painfully. A scream sounded from him and his eyes closed in a tight line.

"Come on I see the head! Push Kade!" Austin encouraged him and Kade strained himself before giving another large push at the same time I could hear a tearing of skin.

"Austin!" I snapped because if I heard it then he surely did!

"Its okay it's normal. Kade the head is halfway out come on!" Kade shook his head frantically before turning sideways and puking up blood right onto Alan who wasn't phased one bit by it. Blood pouring from his mouth, he's crying uncontrollably! My nightmare is about to come reality!!!

"If he doesn't get the baby out on his own we'll lose him from bleeding out! We might have to go into an emergency C section if there is any chance of saving him!" Austin said to me and my heart dropped in my chest as I leaned down next to Kade, pressing our heads together as I held his leg in place.

"Kade you can do this" I whispered to him and looked up at me with glossy red eyes.

"I can't! I can't! It hurts Chris! It hurts so much" Kade cried before burying his face in my neck, screaming bloody murder. A few tears slipped down my cheeks as I held him to my chest with my free arm.

"I know it hurts baby but you have to push so it will go away" I pushed his face back and looked into his painful blue eyes. I watched his lips tremble and giant tears fall down his cheeks. Only one emotion was going through me. One thing I knew was true and pure.

"I love you Kade" I said through tear filled eyes and he stared back at me. I knew what I was feeling was true. It was the only thing I felt for him. I loved him. From the time I laid my hand on his stomach and felt those fireworks in my fingertips, I loved him.

"I love you too" Kade whimpered, cupping my cheeks. I closed my eyes tightly to stop the tears from taking over but it was totally useless. So I opened them back up.

"Make our family whole Kade" I stroked his tear stained cheek and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Okay.." Kade whispered. I looked to Austin and nodded, giving him the go ahead.

"Alright 1...2...3 push!" Austin shouted and Kade gave it his all which caused him to scream so loud my eardrum busted instantly. Just as he pushed, another round of blood came up and this time it was on Austin's shirt. He just brushed it off and tried to encourage Kade.

"Austin he's losing too much blood! He's not going to make it!" Alan for once sounded panicked so of course I began to panic. I looked down at Kade whose eyes were barely even open. The grip on my arm was slipping slowly.

"Kade baby stay awake!" I snapped at him and only earned a groan from him.

"Fuck were gonna have to go to a C section!" Austin ran over to his medical bag and pulled out a scalpel. My entire world just froze into place. Even if we do the C section and get the baby out....it might be too late to save Kade....there is only one thing to do

My eyes zeroed in on the scalpel before I yanked it from Austin's hand.

"Chris what the hell!" Austin snapped at me.

"If Kade dies tonight..." I started before dragging the small knife across my wrist, cutting it open. Blood poured from my wrist and immediately I slapped it on to Kade's mouth, forcing him to drink it.

"He comes back a vampire now get back down there!" I looked at Kade who was began to regain his strength and conscious. His eyes reopened and he looked up at me. I nodded to him and pulled my wrist away, pushing his leg back against his chest.

"One big push Kade. 1...2..3!" Followed by another scream, Kade pushed with the strength I gave him.

"One more push Kade and its over!" Austin cheered from down below. My heart began to race and I could feel Kade's pounding relentlessly.

"One more baby you can do this!" I encouraged him. Sweating profusely, Kade held his breath and gave one last harsh push. One blood churning scream followed.

And out came baby Satan

"Alan!" Austin called as he held the baby. I hugged Kade into my chest, letting the tears fall freely. Kade was sobbing in my chest but I could tell it was from relief and happiness. Our baby was finally here.

"You did it baby" I whispered in his hair as I kissed his head. So many emotions were hitting me like a train. I was scared to death yet I was happy as hell. I'm actually a dad now...Me of all people is a father now!

"Alright Chris and Kade..."Austin said in a very amused tone. Kade pulled away from me and we both looked at Austin who was holding our child wrapped in a black baby blanket. He was grinning as he walked over to us, Alan had a few tears falling but he was smiling. So many emotions. Austin smiled up at me and I looked at him, waiting for the moment of truth. Kade held onto my hand tightly. I looked down at Austin's arms and staring back up at me was the most beautiful baby blue eyes. Kade's eyes. They were so captivating....so innocent...Just like Kade's eyes. They held a certain beauty that could only be passed down.

"Kade called it. Its a baby boy!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Why I chose a boy was because I've read a lot of mpregs and they have all been girls. Not one has been a boy so I decided to go with a boy :) Plus personally I would want a boy.

Come up with the best boy name and I'll use it because I'm stuck right now haha I hope you enjoyed the chapter :) I know nothing of childbirth so if I'm wrong, Sorry!