Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

You Are My Slave

I opened my eyes very groggily as the morning sun crept through the black opaque curtains. I let out a muffled groan as I wrapped my blanket tighter around me. My back was aching just a little from the hardness of Chri- Mr.Cerulli's floor. The pillows he gave me helped significantly but it didn't really take all the pain away. Yeah he made me sleep on the fucking floor of his bedroom as a way of monitoring me. He thinks I'm gonna run away or some shit because I don't like it here. He's not far off but I'm not running away. Living here is better than living in a slave house any day so I'm taking my chances.

I sat up slowly before arching my back and sighed in relief when the aching in my back ceased. That's better. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, not seeing Mr.Cerulli anywhere. I sighed and got up, stretching my arms before wobbling over to the door. Now from what I remember I just walk straight down the hallway and down the steps. So sluggishly I walked down the hallway, taking in the decor. The walls where black with dark grey damask designs. It blended very well with the black. There were more paintings but of people I didn't really recognize. But they looked so real that it could be a photograph that was framed. There were candle lights nailed into the walls that were separated a few feet. It stretched all the way down to the end of the hallway.

I reached the end and walked down the giant marble staircase. The marble was so clean I thought I would slip on my way down so I began walk down more carefully until I got to the bottom. I rounded the stair post and walked back towards the door that led into the dining room. The dining room was empty when I walked through so I kept walking into the kitchen and sighed when I saw him sitting at the island bar, drinking the same red liquid and reading the news paper.

"Its about time you got up" He murmured, not looking away from his reading.

"Well its no-"

"Rule number 2 Kade" He reminded me and I glared at him before walking to the fridge. But before I did anything else and I waved my hand, asking for permission to speak. He looked at me for a second before nodding to me so I took that as a yes.

"Do I need permission to eat or can I not starve?" I asked sarcastically and he smirked.

"You actually do need to ask but since you did without telling me, of course you can" He smirk turned into a sugar sweet smile that I didn't trust. I gave him a scowl before opening the fridge but gaping. There was like 0 food in here. I let out a groan as my stomach growled in prolonged hunger. I turned and looked at Chris but noticed he was smirking as he was reading. I gaped at him. The bitch knew.

"Mr.Cerulliiiiiiii" I whined to him and he looked up at me from his paper, raising an eyebrow.

"Something wrong Kade?" He asked innocently and I resisted a glare his way. I was really hungry and didn't wanna ruin any chances of having some food.

"I'm really really hungry. Can we go get some food please?" I asked him with a bat of my lashes. But I could tell he saw right through me.

"We can go to the store. Get dressed" He said and I sighed.

"I don't have any clothes. You bought me yesterday remember?" I reminded him and he sat his paper down with a smirk.

"I know that Kade. Doesn't mean we can't go to the store" He said and I almost did a double take to see if I heard him correctly. But by the look on his face I heard him dead right and he was being dead serious.

"All I have are jeans!" I exclaimed and he rolled his eyes with a dismissive wave of his hand.

"Of course I have something else for you to wear Kade! Follow me!!!" Mr. Cerulli said eerily happily. I narrowed my eyes in serious suspicion as he got up and grabbed my hand. He pulled me through the dining room and out into the main room. We rounded the post and walked up the stairs. Maybe he wasn't so bad. Maybe he does have something decent for me to wear. I let my doubt meter go down a little bit as we walked down the hallway towards his bedroom. He let go of my hand and actually skipped into his room. I blinked just a little because I'm starting to think he was like Kellin. The creepily overly happy vampires.

"Close your eyes! No peaking!!" He gave me a cute glare before rummaging through his closet. I let out a sigh before closing my eyes. I heard him moving things and shuffling be for making a sound of victory.

"Keep them closed I wanna put it on you!" Put it on me??? I'm pretty sure I can put a shirt on myself. I was about to speak but before I could open my mouth I felt something cold but soft being wrapped around my neck. I froze up a little because I was very confused.

"Okay you can open them now!" Mr. Cerulli sang and my eyes shot open. I lifted my hand to my neck and latched onto something leather. What the fuck is this??? . I marched over to his mirror and my mouth hung open so far my jaw hit the floor.

There was a black diamond studded blood red collar wrapped around my neck. My eyes were wide as I stared and in my peripheral vision I could see Chris smirking.

"I am not wearing this!!!" I yelled before turning and glaring. I was pissed off even more when he had a matching fucking leash in his hand. Oh hell fucking no!

"It looks beautiful on you!" He argued with a shit eating grin. My patience and temper were starting to grow through the fucking roof. I've barely been here a day and already he's getting on my god damn nerves!

"I refuse to leave anywhere with this fucking collar or a damn leash!!" I snapped at him and he tilted his head.

"You'll do whatever I tell you Kade. Or would you like to be punished?" He gave me the choice and I grew silent. He seemed like the type to take punishments to the next level and I didn't want to experience it. So I kept my mouth shut and the grin returned.

"Very good boy Kade" Mr. Cerulli said sweetly before walking over and hooking the leash onto my collar. I glared at him and he winked at me before gripping the leash.

"Let's go" He spoke before pulling me by my leash.

~
I attempted to drag my feet on our way outside by he would always yank on the leash if I did so it proved to be useless. I climbed into the car and closed my door before crossing my arms and glaring out the windshield. Mr. Cerulli whistled a cheery tune as he started the car.

"Cheer up sweetheart. I think it looks sexy on you" He said to me but I didn't say anything. I didn't speak for the entire car ride to the store.

It took about 30 minutes but when we got there I was very intrigued by this Wal-Mart place. I've heard of it but never actually saw it because where I'm from we didn't have big giant fancy stores like this. And There were so many people here . Like hundreds of people and it was a little nerve wracking. One because I have no shirt or shoes, just some jeans on and plus I'm wearing a fucking collar with some control freak vampire acting like we are taking a walk in the park. This was going to be so fucking embarrassing.

Chris parked the car before taking the keys out of the ignition. I got out and shivered as my feet touched the cold hard ground. It rained last night and lasted awhile so its a little chilly. I crossed my arms and waited for Chris who was walking around the car. He motioned for me to follow which I did. Once I reached him he grabbed my leash and pulled me to the store but I kept my head down. I could hear the whispers and I could feel the stares on me. My cheeks got very hot and I just wanted to crawl under a rock to hide away. And what pissed me off even more was that Mr. Cerulli didn't even seem fazed! He just grabbed a cart and kept a hold on my leash like it was totally normal to have a slave at your side. I honestly wanted to kick him and watch him fall but I a feeling it would result in my death. So I just crossed my arms and glared at the ground for most of it.

"Do I want Chinese for tonight or chicken wings? The choices are so difficult" He said distractedly as we stood in the frozen goods aisle. I looked up at him and watched as he bit his lip with concentration.

"Do you even eat human food?" I blurted out loud by conplete accident. A lady in the aisle gave me a weird look be for scurrying away. Chris yanked me by my leash and held me up against him. There was a deadly glare present on his face that sent chills down my spine. He looked scary...

"Shut your fucking mouth Kade or I swear I will punish you" He growled and although I felt terrified by him, my smart ass side got the best of me.

"Your all talk and no show Chris" I narrowed my eyes and watched as his eyes grew very dark. His upper lip curled into a vicious snarl like expression and I cursed my smart ass side of me.

"Watch me show you. Keep your god damn mouth shut before I punish you right here and right now. I will fucking make you get on your knees and crawl like the dog you are!" He hissed at me before slapping me across my face. Pain immediately shot through my face and I held it with wide eyes. He really just hit me...

"You've set a record Kade. Congrats" He scowled before turning away from me. I rubbed my cheek softly as a tear escape my eye. He just threw both of the items into the cart before exiting the aisle, pulling me harshly with him. I was really scared now because I just seriously fucked up. Chris was just down right scary and terrfying. Yet my asshole side keeps coming out and I can't control it. But I was right now. I was quiet for the rest of the shopping trip and even when we got to the line. I kept my eyes to the ground and my mouth shut for some type of redemption. I helped load the items and waited patiently for him to pay. Once he did we made our way out to the car and I silently helped load the car up. Without a single word I climbed into the SUV.

The entire trip was one big tense silence. And I mean it was so thickly intense you could cut it with a knife. I could feel the anger radiating off him in harsh waves that made my skin tingle and crawl. I could actually feel myself shaking a little as we grew closer and closer to the house. And I knew we were getting closer because the trees were getting thicker and darker. And as if on cue he made the turn off that led to his house. I started to fidget in my seat as the house started to become visible. And to my dismay, he pulled up in front of the house way too fast. Chris shut the car off and got out with a slam of his door. I reached to open mine but a second after he got out, my door was yanked open.

"Let's go you little bitch" Chris literally growled at me before yanking me by my collar. I stumbled out the car and struggled to keep my balance. I was really scared for what he was gonna do to me. I really didn't mean to push him so far!

"Mr.Cerulli stop I'm sorry!" I pleaded with him as I gripped leash in a feeble attempt to slow him down. But he was far more stronger than me. He yanked me up the stairs with a menacing laugh.

"Maybe if you would follow rules we wouldn't be to this point. Its barely been a day and your already getting punished. And to think I was gonna be gentle with your first time. But you wanna be a little bitch, I'll show you what a bigger bitch I can be" Chris hissed at me before yanking me into his bedroom and slamming the door.