Sequel: Dark on Me
Status: Finished. Sequel in the works

Space Enough to Grow

Bile

2 weeks later

I wiped the small amount of sweat from my forehead as I mopped the kitchen floor. Even though there was hardly anything on the floor, Chris liked his house to be absolutely pristine. And expected me to keep it that way. He had to leave because he was going shopping for clothes with Austin and for once trusted me to be on my own. In other words he will find me and he will kill me if I try to run off. Even though Chris can be a prick sometime-most of the time....or all the time. He gives me food, shelter, clothing and mind blowing sex. Although he needs to pick up a better attitude, he's not all that bad.

I smiled as I finished the last part of the floor and went to put the mop up. The second I put it away, my cellphone began to ring. I sighed and ran over to the island bar where it sat. Chris bought it for me for emergencies only or when he's out and I'm at the house by myself. I looked at the screen and Chris's face was showing. He was like my only contact so I wasn't really surprised to see it there. Chris just has a really nice face. I picked it up and tapped answer. He had to teach me how to work this damn thing because I had no fucking clue of how.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Kade I have some friends coming over tonight so make something dynamic and awesome for like 10 people" He said to me and I groaned before laying my head on the bar.

"Mr. Cerulli come on!" I whined into the phone. Not only did I have to actually see people, I have to cook and serve for them.

"Kade shut up and do it before I handcuff you to the bed and leave you there again" He growled through the speaker and immediately I shut my mouth.

"Yes master" I gave up.

"Good boy. I'll be home in an hour" Chris said with satisfaction evident in his voice before hanging up. I rolled my eyes and sat my phone down carefully before pulling out the giant cook book Chris provided for me. I climbed on a stool before flipping through the big book trying to find something big enough to feed everyone. I flipped through it for awhile before deciding on a pot roast. It was big enough to feed a lot of people but if I wanna be done I need to get started now. Pot roasts take a really long time.

I kept the book open as I walked over and got the crock pot out from the cabinet. I sat it on the counter top before plugging it in. Afterwards I went over to the freezer and got out some beef roast.

After setting everything up properly I set the timer for exactly 9 hours. That means it will be done just in time. I wiped off the counter tops until they were pristine before folding up the cloth and sitting it on the table. I left the kitchen and walked through the dining room out into the main room. Heading up the stairs, I walked down towards Chris's room. As I was walking, I started to feel my stomach churning. I stopped abruptly and leaned my hand on the wall to keep my balance. My throat was beginning to tighten up a little and my mouth became very watery. Saliva dripped down my lips as my throat tightened more.

My eyes widened as I broke into a run towards Chris's room. I burst through the door and ran towards the bathroom. I could feel the contents of my stomach trying to force their way up. Just as I ran through the bathroom door, I fell onto my knees and hunched over the toilet, throwing up bile. I gripped the sides of the porcelain as I emptied what seemed like my entire stomach. The smell was so vile that I wanted to vomit again but my stomach was running low on things to cough up.

I groaned as I fell onto the floor, trying to catch my breath since every time I tried to breathe I would throw up more. My stomach was slowly coming to a stop with the churning but I couldn't find it in me to move. I didn't wanna risk throwing up again.

But this taste in my mouth was starting to make me wanna gag so I got up very slowly, gripping the sink as I did. I didn't feel anything about to come up so I felt it was safe. I grabbed my toothbrush and the toothpaste before putting some on my toothbrush. I brushed my teeth vigorously until the taste was gone. I grabbed the mouth wash just to be safe and gargled some before spitting it in the sink. Just as I did, I heard the front door open and slam.

"Kade?" Chris called and I sighed before wiping my mouth off. I turned the bathroom light off and walked across the room. I could hear him coming down the hallway. He walked through the door holding a few bags in his hand. He looked at me and tilted his head.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a guarded voice. Probably to hide any concern that he may have.

"I'm fine now. I felt a little sick but I'm okay" I answered quietly with a cross of my arms. He nodded and sat that bags down.

"Good. What's for dinner?" He asked me as he unbuttoned his shirt while walking towards his oversized closet. I watched as he slid his shirt off, revealing the large Drive tattoo on his back with more showing. That one was one of my favorites.

"Um just a pot roast. Its the only thing I found that was easy to make and pretty good and feeds a lot of people" I said as I backed up and sat on the bed. I rubbed my face with my hands as my mind started to become just a little hazy. My thoughts were becoming just a little disoriented.

"Sounds awesome. Can't wait until you meet the family" He said as he looked for another shirt. I watched the way his body moved perfectly. The way his hips are a perfect curve and then up his waist, where it curved in a little more than normal. Every inch of his smooth porcelain skin covered in vivid colored ink. I couldn't help but marvel as how toned his body was but he still had that skinny physique. He wasn't overly muscled but wasn't a stick figure either. His body was even more perfect when he was on top of me, that animalistic look in his eyes. It was the biggest turn on...

I shook the vile thoughts from my mind and looked at Chris through hazy eyes. I was feeling extremely weird right now and it was making an impact. I couldn't focus on anything in particular. My mind kept changing thoughts so quickly I couldn't keep up with anything.

I could tell Chris was talking to me but his voice sounded so distant. Almost like in was fading and I was in some sort of void like trance. I blinked and rubbed my eyes before looking at Chris who still had his back turned and was on the phone. I didn't even hear it ringing

"Okay great Devin...yeah I'll see you guys soon...yeah I miss you too! Okay later Devs" Chris said happily before hanging up. He turned to me with frown.

"I don't know what shirt to wear" He said thoughtfully. My eyes gazed over his chest and I was starting to feel aroused. The vile thoughts were starting to take over.

"How about you don't wear one?" I suggested as I stood up and sauntered over to him. He watched me with a curious expression that was so fucking cute and hot. I pressed my chest against his bare one, backing him up against the wall.

Chris smiled at me as he put his hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing them harshly. I moaned out and began to kiss his chest, never taking my eyes from his.

"What has gotten into you Kade? All week you've been wanting me to fuck you non stop" He commented as I left a trail of kisses across his chest. My hands were running up his sides.

"I want you all the time Master...."My voice came out in a whisper and I saw him gulp a little. Chris's hands trailed up and down my thighs as I leaned up and kissed along his jawline. His head dipped down to my neck where I felt his teeth grazing my skin. I squirmed a little and giggled before putting my arms around his neck. Chris easily picked me up by my thighs and turned, pushing my back against the wall. I caressed his cheeks as our lips met. So many things were going through my mind right now. More incoherent thoughts that I couldn't decipher. It was like my body was going haywire. It all lead up to confused lust.

I dug my nails into Chris's back as we made out heavily. Chris grinded his hips upwards, crashing into mine and I let out a high pitched moan against his lips. The air was becoming very heavy around us. Heavy with sexual needs and desires. All I wanted was Chris. I wanted to be close to him. I needed to be close to him.

I was practically sucking on his tongue like it was his cock and he didn't even seem to mind. In fact I think he was enjoying it. The way his hands were gripping my thighs and the fact that he was hard said a lot. He wanted me and I wanted him.

But then Chris pulled away with a sigh. I looked at him with a worried expression and slightly hurt from the rejection.

"Someone's coming" He said as he sat me on my feet. I took a deep breath and nodded, not wanting to get upset over this. Although I didn't know why I would be getting upset over this. I shook the thoughts away and watched as Chris picked out a Black Craft Cult shirt and slipped it on. I followed him out the room and we walked down the long hallway towards the stairs. We walked down quietly.

"I'm gonna check on dinner Master" I said and he nodded to me before walking towards the front door. It was just an excuse to not have to meet anyone right now. I was still hard from our intimate moment and it would have been a little awkward. So I quickly made my way to the kitchen and went to the crock pot. The smell was starting to make its presence and it smelled really good. So that must be a good sign.

I walked over to the refrigerator and got out a blood bag for Chris. He was gonna ask for it soon anyway. I held my breath as I poured the blood in his favorite glass. I could smell the blood and it was nasty. It smelled like rust and just ew. After I was done, I tossed the bag in the trash. I pinched my nose up because I could still smell it. I picked up the glass and walked out through the dining room and out to the main room. They weren't there so I wondered over over to the media room and sure enough Chris and the stranger were there, just talking and laughing. I ignored the stranger and walked over to Chris, giving him his glass.

"Thank you Kade" He said to me and I nodded before sitting cross legged at his feet.

"New slave huh Chris" The stranger chuckled.

"Yes Devin. This Kade" Chris introduced me as he ran his fingers through my hair. I waved at Devin who gave me a friendly smile.

"Hopefully he's meeting your standards" Devin smirked at Chris who laughed lightly.

"That and many more Devs. Many more...so how are you and Angelo doing?" Chris asked. I remembered Angelo from the mall trip a few weeks ago. Devin smirked a little.

"We are great Chris. Its so weird though. Just a year ago we were just awkward friends. Now we are a happy duo. But nonetheless I'm happy that we are together" I felt all warm and tingly inside at hearing his words. They were filled with love and adoration. I was happy for him but at the same time I envied him. He has something I don't have but want. Jealously is a bitch.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Several hours and several guest later I found myself serving each of Chris's friends. I only knew Austin and Angelo out the bunch. I had forgotten most of their names besides Devin because I envy him, Balz because it's a weird name and Tj because I didn't like him. He was rude to me while everyone else was very nice. Even Chris was nicer than him and its fucking Chris who dripped candle wax on my body for back talking. He kept giving me glares and commands. Like bitch I'm not your slave. I belong to Chris fucking Cerulli. But I sucked it up because I didn't wanna disappoint Chris and embarrass him in front of his friends. Besides he was having a good time and I didn't wanna ruin it.

So I kept my demeanor calm as I brought out another round of drinks. Drinks as in blood because none of them drink. I carefully sat each drink in front of them and they murmured a thank you. Well besides Tj who glared at me. I rolled my eyes and gave Chris his drink. He looked up at me and smiled. I blushed a little as he hooked two fingers underneath my chin and pulled me down for a kiss. It was sweet and slow. Rare for Chris but I liked it.

"Easy on the PDA" Austin giggled. Chris kissed me for a second longer before pulling away. He smirked at Austin.

"You and Alan practically fuck out in the open. Easy on your PDF. Public display of fucking" Chris winked and the entire tabled howled with laughter. I even giggled quietly to myself.

"Oh and you call fucking Kade in a dressing room innocent!?" Austin shot back with laughter and Chris grinned.

"You were taking too long and Kade was teasing me. I am a victim" Chris said in faux innocence. I giggled again before walking off towards the kitchen. On my way I accidentally bumped into Tj. I turned to apologize but instead was met with a harsh fist. Pain throbbed throughout my face as I went sprawling to the floor, the tray flying out my hands. The entire room got extremely quiet as I turned to look at Tj who was standing over me, a glare on his face and his fist clenched. Tears pooled up in my eyes as I held my cheek.

"Watch where the fuck your going slave boy" He growled at me and raised his fist again. My body froze and I closed my eyes, waiting for the hurtful impact.

A few seconds passed and nothing happened. Instead I heard grunting of a struggle. Slowly I happened my eyes had saw Chris standing there, holding Tj's arm. Tj was struggling to get free. I looked at Chris's face and saw that he had a very angry expression.

"Kade is mine. I will deal with him. Keep your fucking hands off him" Chris growled before pushing Tj against the table. Everyone flinched at how harsh the force was. I felt giddy inside at how he responded to Tj hitting me.

But it was short lived because I felt my stomach churning again.

Oh god...not now!

I felt my throat tightening up and immediately I scrambled to my feet and bolted out the dining room. I heard Chris calling after me but I ignored him as I zoomed up the steps. I ran down the hallway and busted through the door, running straight to the bathroom. I hunched over the toilet just as the contents of my stomach came up. God I hated throwing up. I felt so weak and vulnerable. Plus it was nasty.

"Kade?? Are you alright?" I heard Chris's voice come from the bedroom.

"Don't come in here" I croaked as another round of bile came up. After that one, I fell on the floor and groaned. This was the second time in a day this has happened.

"Brush your teeth and come on Kade" Chris said from the door frame. Although I didn't wanna get up, I had to. So just like before I got up slowly and brushed my teeth vigorously before using the mouth wash. After I was finished, I walked into the bedroom where Chris was standing, looking a little concerned. I walked over to my spot on the floor and was about to lay down.

"On the bed Kade. I think you deserve a good nights sleep. I'll go deal with Tj. Just rest and hopefully you'll feel better in the morning" He said before quickly leaving the room and leaving me completely dumbfounded.

Okay what the hell is wrong with him??? What's wrong with me?!?