The Set-Up

one of one

"She's a great student.I just don't get why she's been slacking lately." Matt Sanders spoke to his best friend,Zachary Baker,at lunch that day.

"I know she's got a lot of stuff going on at home right now,man. Just give her a break."

"I have been. Like i said,she's a great kid. Smart,nice,beautiful,quiet..."

"Hold up...Did you just call her beautiful?"Zacky smirked.

"Uhhh...Fuck."Matt muttered making his friend and co-worker laugh."It's that innocent, school girl look she has man!"

"Matt,just be careful.You don't wanna get in trouble. Honestly,I've seen the way you look at her. I've spoken to her about relationships and she needs a nice,older guy like you."

"She's a student,man.I can't." Matt shook his head.

"Not for much longer.She's only got a month left,then she's out of there."

"Fuck,you're right. You really think I should?"

"If you're serious about her."

"Haven't been this sure since Val."

"Go for it."Zacky grinned,knowing something that Matt didn't.
Zack had a smile on his face while walking to his classroom the next day,the conversation he had the previous night replying in his head.

"Hey princess." He grinned at his younger cousin of eighteen.

"Hey,Zacky."She smiled up at him.

"We moved the engagement dinner to Friday night.But I need you to come with me right after and get ready,so you'll have to wear your dress to school cause you won't have time to change or anything."

"But Zacky! I don't wanna wear it to school!"

"I'm sorry,sweetheart. Gena wanted it moved up a day cause her parents are being fickle."

"Alright."She sighed.

"It won't be all that bad. You look very pretty in it."

"You think so?"

"I know so,and I know someone who is gonna like it no matter what. Maybe even a little too much."

"Who?"

"You'll find out."


The young teacher's smile increased when he saw his younger cousin leaning against the wall next to the door of his classroom,holding to her word when he asked her to see in him in the morning so he could see the dress.

Charlie's point of View

"Where is he?"I muttered,leaning next to the door of his classroom.

No one knew that Zacky,known as Mr.Baker,was my cousin. We hoped that it would stay that way too. I was currently waiting for him to show up to show him that I was indeed wearing the dress he'd bought me for his engagement dinner.

"Good Morning, Miss Baker."

"Mr.Baker."I nodded with a soft smile. People asked,but we denied that we were related for the sake of me getting to be in Zacky's classes.

"I told you it looked good."He said once we walked into his room before handing me a sheet of homework so it looked like I had a reason for being in here.

"Thanks,Mr.B."

"Run along now."He chuckled as I turned and headed to my first hour,heels clicking on the tiled hall floors.

The day from there seemed to go by slowly, torturing me. All I wanted to do is get to last period. History with Mr.Sanders. Just thinking about him made my heart pound and my thoughts race. His short brown hair,his amazing hazel eyes,his smile and those dimples. God,I love those fucking dimples. His humor and kindness. And let's not forget his muscles. Mmmm...

My thoughts were interrupted by the bell ringing,ending class. I smiled softly to myself as I stood up while grabbing my bag.

"Something amusing,Miss Baker?"

"No,Mr.Baker. Just happy for last period."

"What do you have?"

"History with Mr.Sanders." I smiled. Zacky smirked,dismissing me before I could ask.

I made a quick run to the bathroom to do my business before History,not wanting to miss a second of it,but thanks to my little chat with Zacky and people getting in my way,I was late.

"I'm sorry Mr.Sanders. I was speaking to Mr.Baker."I said as I was the last one to walk in a minute late.

"It's alright just-take your seat."

Matt's PoV

I didn't look up as the sound of heels clicked loudly in the hall before coming in the door a minute late. The sound I was waiting for thanks to Zacky.

"I'm sorry,Mr. Sanders. I was speaking to Mr.Baker." Her soft voice spoke.

"It's alright just-"I stopped to gulp as I looked up at her,"take your seat."

Holy fuck.Her long black hair was in it's usually low pig tails,her bangs pined away from her face,but she wasn't wearing the usual jeans and plain or button up shirt and converse. No,her five foot five,curvy frame was clad in a knee length,black,long sleeved dress with a zipper in the middle that I wanted to pull down with my teeth and a pair of heels adored her feet. Perfection at it's finest.

"Let's get started."I said after calming myself down enough to be able to stand in front of my class.

Charlie's POV

Class ticked by quickly, Our assignment wasn't very hard and I finished it in five minutes,leaving me with twenty minutes to do nothing. Resting my head in my palm,I stared out the window zoning out.

A moan left my lips as my naked body was pushed down onto Mr.Sanders desk,my legs hanging off the edge,as his hands trailed every inch of my body.With a smirk,he pulled my legs over his shoulders before sucking on my clit gently.My hips bucked at the feel of his tongue against me.He grinned up at me,holding my hips down before he shoved the wet muscle into me.

"Matt."I moaned,squeezing my eyes shut as he continued to eat me out,alternating between sucking my clit and shoving his tongue inside of me.

"Charlie..."I heard Matt's voice but it sounded kinda distant."Charlie!"


"Charlie!"

"What? Oh,Sorry,Mr.Sanders." I said shaking my head.

"I was wondering if I could speak to you after class today."

"Sure." I said,hoping it wouldn't take long so I could get to Zacky and Gina's dinner.

The bell rang a few minutes later. Mr.Sanders waited for everyone to leave before closing the door.

"What did you want to talk about Mr. Sanders?"

"No one's around,you can call me Matt,Charlie."

"Okay."

"Anyway,I just wanted to to know why you've been slacking a bit lately. You finish you work in class,but you're homework barley gets done anymore."

"I'm sorry. I've been really busy. Home's not the best place for me right now. My parents are fighting,I'm trying to help plan a wedding for my cousin and I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life after high school. Everything's chaos."I sighed with tears in my eyes,just now realizing how much this was effecting me.

"I'm sorry,Charlie. I didn't mean to make you cry."Matt whispered,walking over and wrapping me in his arms.

"It's okay.I just didn't realize how much stress this was causing me. I'm tired,frustrated,and I've had a massive headache all week."

The gears in Matt's head started turning as those words left her mouth. He could take her mind off of things and get rid of her headache and get rid of his 'problem' at the same time as well.He pulled away from the young woman,grabbing his jacket and holding it out to her.

"Put this on."

With a confused look,I did as I was told,blushing as Matt took off the black button up he was wearing to reveal a Metallica cut off tee and his arm tattoos.He slipped on a pair of aviators before ushering me out of the classroom,locking the door behind us.We took one of the back exits,crossing the street and walking to a decent sized house. Matt quickly unlocked the door and entered behind me.

"What are we doing?"I asked as I slid off his jacket.

"Well,you said you have a massive headache,right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well,you wanna know a way to get rid of it?"He whispered,grabbing my hips and gently pushing my against the wall. I shivered at the contact and that fact that he was pushed against me.

"How?"

I was answered with a quick smirk before my eyes shot open at the connection of our lips. I was over the shock in a second,pressing back as my arms wrapped around his neck.He pulled away for a second,finally answering my question.

"You beneath me as I watch you come undone while pounding into your sweet little pussy."

He chuckled against my lips as my cheeks reddened at his words.

"Unless,you don't want me to. It's all up to you,babe."

"How do you feel about me,Matt?"

"I love you,Charlie. Everything about you,baby. Even ask Mr.Baker. I can't shut up about you."

"I love you too."I smiled,pushing our lips back together.

"C'mon,baby. Up to my room."Matt said,grabbing my hand and leading me up the stairs.

Once the door was shut,we didn't waste any time as we quickly undressed ourselves before falling onto the bed,lips pressed against each other and limbs tangled.

"Mm...Matt,please?Can we just do this?"I pleaded,just wanting something to happen.

Matt nodded,grabbing a condom and slipping it on as I laid down in the middle of the bed.After crawling on top of me,Matt hooked one of my legs around his waist before slipping his huge dick into me making me gasp.

"Oh shit...You're not-"

"No,I'm not a virgin,you're just huge."

Matt smiled at that comment before he started moving slowly so I could get used to it. He gradually started picking up speed each time I let out a moan or a gasp.

"Go faster." I moaned.

Grunting in response,he sped up,pounding into me,each thrust making me cry out.

"Oh,fuck,Matt!" i screamed as I came.

"I hope you're not down yet." He growled in my ear,still pumping in and out of me.

"Of course not." I breathed."Now get off me and lay back."

He looked down at me in surprise for a second before pulling out and laying back,letting me climb on top of him.Guiding his cock into me,moaning,I quickly started to bounce on him.

"Of fuck,Charlie. Fuck,just like that baby." He groaned as I moved.

his hands found their way to my hips,slamming me down on him repeatedly.

"Fuck,fuck fuck. I'm coming. Oh,god,Matt!"I screamed once more before coming for the second time,which was enough to send Matt over the edge and come inside of me.

I fell on top of him once we were finished,both of us breathing heavily. We stayed that way for a moment before I remembered about Zacky's rehearsal dinner.

"Shit!" I yelled hopping up and grabbing my phone that I had in my hand when we came up to the room. I had a text.

I hope you and Mr.Sanders had fun. Don't worry about the dinner,it wasn't tonight. Sorry about lying to you.

I laughed,putting my phone down and laying next to Matt.

"What is it?"

"Zacky set me up."

"Mr.Baker?"

"Yeah,he's my cousin.Let's leave it at that."

We both chuckled before crawling under the covers and falling asleep holding each other.