Status: contest-comments?

Her Joker.

One.

Riley sat on the chair leaned back, her black boots rested on the table and her hands restes behind her head. She was alone in the hide out as usual, left behind on all the fun trips;Bank robbery, Batman fights, Hold ups. Joker would never allow her to join, it was to dangerous and he needed her.

In a way she was glad, because every time they would leave with ten people. Five would come back including the Joker, he would be even more pissed off as before. He would ignore her and mutter something incoherent as he made his way to their room. Yes, their room.

She was the only one allowed in the room, the only to share anything with him and survive. She was the only one he didn't beat on just for the fun, Riley knew her place and she knew that if she pissed him off; it was over for her.

Her eyes traveled to the front door, they had been gone for three hours. It never bothered her the least, but today, well today she was extra bored. Moving her feet she leaned forward and grabbed the remote to the television, clicking it on and putting on the news she watched.

There was nothing, no crazy robberies or hold ups; just normal crap about Gotham and how crappy it is.

Sighing she tossed the remote on the table and stood, running her hands through her thick blue hair. Riley couldn't help but to think about him, what he was doing, who he was doing it with.

They had never been intimate, maybe once or twice they had woken up cuddled into each other; however he would move and go about his day. Sometimes she wondered why he kept her around, there wasn't much for her to do. She could shop, clean and fix things; but other then that she was pretty much useless and in the way.

The door slammed open causing her to jump and pull the gun from the hulster on her side, she pointed it and soon he walked in.

"A little jump today?" He spoke, she could hear the annoyance in his voice.

Quickly she put away her gun.

"I wouldn't be if you entered like a normal human being." She muttered as he walked next to her, his brown eyes gazed down at her.

She watched as he flicked his tongue across his red lips, then he chewed on his inner cheek. She could feel her heart starting to race as he watched her, waiting for her to say something else. To give him a reason.

But she knew better then that, instead she looked back to the door and saw four men, all dressed how they left but most had blood stains on their mask and suits.

"Find me more men...Riley." Joker muttered into her ear causing shivers to go down her spine. Turning he left her with the four men.

"Alright." She waved off the men as she took to her phone to make phone calls.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for a contest, I hope you enjoy it. Sorry for any spelling errors I am on my phone.